Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nedum Onuoha 21:44 - Dec 30 with 3214 viewsboobishabang

Never been a fan of him, always thought he was a donkey but today he was pretty good to be fair, made a great challenge during their second goal and then made some great tackles especially against Suarez and chased back and defended well, and I was first person to sigh when I saw him in the starting 11 so fair play to him
Nedum Onuoha on 21:47 - Dec 30 with 3174 viewsHoopstar

Yes, excellent today and probably our best player alongside Nelsen and M'bia (when he wasn't on the floor.) Very solid defensively and understand why he didn't venture forwards today (besides what's the point when it's SWP ahead of you?)
Nedum Onuoha on 21:47 - Dec 30 with 3165 viewsCHUBBS

One of the few with the right attitude(and he's black )but needs to be played in his natural position.He is the sort that will be brilliant in the championship next season,as long as he ain't got the useless cart horse Ferdinand next to him.
Still on way too much money for his abilities though.
Nedum Onuoha on 21:50 - Dec 30 with 3149 viewsQPRDave

Seems to be happier under HR
Nedum Onuoha on 21:50 - Dec 30 with 3143 viewsspiritofshittu

I think we can give Ned the benefit of the doubt since he joined us. His mother, who he was apparently very close to, had been slowly dying of cancer. She passed a month or so ago, so hopefully life will get easier for him and he can concentrate on his footie again.

Well played today, one of the very few...
Nedum Onuoha on 21:52 - Dec 30 with 3125 viewsShotKneesHoop

His best game by a country mile.

Started to boss Suarez in the second half.

He should start in this position from now on.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Nedum Onuoha on 21:53 - Dec 30 with 3121 viewsQPRDave

Nedum Onuoha on 21:50 - Dec 30 by spiritofshittu

I think we can give Ned the benefit of the doubt since he joined us. His mother, who he was apparently very close to, had been slowly dying of cancer. She passed a month or so ago, so hopefully life will get easier for him and he can concentrate on his footie again.

Well played today, one of the very few...

yeah good point terrible thing to go through
Nedum Onuoha on 21:53 - Dec 30 with 3108 viewsGloucs_R

Wasnt he player of the season for sunderland when he was on loan?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Nedum Onuoha on 21:54 - Dec 30 with 3107 viewsJigsore

Yeah, still earns too much but you can't blame the player for that can you? I never really understood people who tarred him with the same brush as Bosingwa and SWP. He did OK last season.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Nedum Onuoha on 22:01 - Dec 30 with 3052 viewsWestonsuperR

Probably MOM for me today
Nedum Onuoha on 22:42 - Dec 30 with 2965 viewsJamie

Clear MOTM today. One of his best performances for the club.
Nedum Onuoha on 22:48 - Dec 30 with 2937 viewsHoopza_Lawski

Nedum Onuoha on 22:42 - Dec 30 by Jamie

Clear MOTM today. One of his best performances for the club.

Agreed.
Nedum Onuoha on 22:53 - Dec 30 with 2923 viewssexton

Nedum Onuoha on 22:48 - Dec 30 by Hoopza_Lawski

Agreed.

Good tackler but is terrified to be given the ball, so not a full back. Looked very comfortable in the back 3.
Nedum Onuoha on 23:27 - Dec 30 with 2862 viewsklr

Nedum Onuoha on 22:53 - Dec 30 by sexton

Good tackler but is terrified to be given the ball, so not a full back. Looked very comfortable in the back 3.

Spot on, he's not a fullback, we lost 3-0 today lads so obviously he wasnt that great.

He's been a f*cking terrible signing, truly terrible, up there with Anton & SWP.

The money he's on & the level of performances he's put in for that, why bother lying about it, its a f*cking disgrace, is embarrassing.
Nedum Onuoha on 23:36 - Dec 30 with 2832 viewsjonno

I would hardly say he was brilliant today, just better than usual which isn't saying much. Will not take responsibility in possession and continually passes the ball on to others who are often marked by an opposition player so immediately in trouble. Also, considering his size and build I've never seen a player so easily knocked off the ball!
Nedum Onuoha on 23:39 - Dec 30 with 2813 viewsboobishabang

Thought he did well against Suarez and didn't get beaten by the pace of Sterling, chased back and covered well, best performance in a hooped shirt by far from him and hopefully he can concentrate on his football now following the cancer ordeal his mum has been through, I know as my dads going through the same, can mess with ur mind for sure
Nedum Onuoha on 23:40 - Dec 30 with 2809 viewsboobishabang

Thought he did well against Suarez and didn't get beaten by the pace of Sterling, chased back and covered well, best performance in a hooped shirt by far from him and hopefully he can concentrate on his football now following the cancer ordeal his mum has been through, I know as my dads going through the same, can mess with ur mind for sure
Nedum Onuoha on 23:41 - Dec 30 with 2807 viewsboobishabang

Nedum Onuoha on 23:41 - Dec 30 with 2807 viewsboobishabang

Nedum Onuoha on 23:44 - Dec 30 with 2797 viewsboobishabang

Nedum Onuoha on 23:45 - Dec 30 with 2796 viewsboobishabang

Nedum Onuoha on 23:50 - Dec 30 with 2769 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Nedum Onuoha on 23:45 - Dec 30 by boobishabang

Just thought we'd better see this again^^

It's got to be Yarg

Nedum Onuoha on 01:19 - Dec 31 with 2682 viewsWallyRanger

The guy had Sterling in his back pocket all game, man of the match for me because he was excellent!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024