Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero , the new Ray W@nkins? 18:34 - Jan 5 with 9038 viewsLofthope

Pretty little touches, never moves out of the centre circle,, stylish, great posture but actually contributes absolutely nothing to our game. Splendid, super, and armchair TV fans probably think he's great.

A future career as a pundit, no doubt, beckons. Why else would he need to speak such good English?
Granero , the new Ray W@nkins? on 20:00 - Jan 6 with 639 viewsrsonist

Granero , the new Ray W@nkins? on 14:14 - Jan 6 by daveB

Wilkins was a top player for us and I think it's a myth about him picking himself too much in our relegation season. Wilkins should have picked himself more to be honest but went with a young Quashie along with Barker and Holloway for most games. the only times he did play was when senior players were injured and we needed a bit of experience in the team.

Poor managr but as a player he was fantastic for us, one of the best midfielders I've ever seen at QPR.

I also thought Granero played ok yesterday as well.

I'm not old enough to have seen him in his prime for us but Wilkins not playing himself enough during the relegation season was my recollection also. Particularly in the crucial game against Cov away we really could have done with his direction on the field.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024