Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yun suk Young, apparently.. 07:48 - Jan 24 with 6089 viewsqprdan

Already an R according to Wikipedia
Full-back
22 years
plays left back
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Yun suk Young, apparently.. on 20:11 - Jan 25 with 1270 viewsBklynRanger

Yun suk Young, apparently.. on 19:11 - Jan 25 by kingo

Harry also said he has been flying around the world. How do we know if Harry doesn't want him. I am sure that Harry is his own man and wouldn't waste a place in the 25 on a player he didn't want. Korea are an estavlished football nation now, ranked above Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Morocco yet if we signed an international from them most would not be making this comment.

My point has got nothing to do with S Korea being established or not. Only that HR seemed to have a different kind of response. He didn't say he's a player he liked or anything like that but seemed to say this was something 'the club' wanted to do. Different to what he's been going on about in terms of him/managers suggesting a player and the Chief Execs taking if from there.
Yun suk Young, apparently.. on 08:16 - Jan 26 with 1167 viewsHarbour

BBC reportimg Fulham chasing Yun Suk Young ....given what we did to NUFC hard to complain ......i think the Jan window should be scrapped....and spend more time developing what we have think it would be fairer... lets face it Jan signings have not been that great for us.....no doubt loads of examples proving me wrong will be posted now

Yun suk Young, apparently.. on 08:29 - Jan 26 with 1147 viewssilky

More news on this??

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8435343/

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024