Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy 18:14 - Jan 31 with 12071 viewsdale_spotland

According to a bradford reporter on twitter Bradford have failed in a bid for Jason Kennedy

https://twitter.com/ParkerTandA

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Jason Kennedy on 10:42 - Feb 1 with 1898 viewsMass_Debater

Jason Kennedy on 00:39 - Feb 1 by olympicdale

we never are happy are we.

Frig me, that's rich.
Jason Kennedy on 14:17 - Feb 1 with 1609 viewsolympicdale

a delicious comment from the Bratfurd board

"Dont know what happened but im sure Rochdale's to blame, moving the posts again & again. I suggest if we are still in this division next season, we should boycott the game at spotland, that will cost them a few bob."

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 1602 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 00:29 - Feb 1 by StAnnesDale

Would not get too carried away. Agree Kennedy could have forced a move if he wanted, as Hill had arleady stated that they could not stand in his way. He is probably happy to work with Hill for a few months and then get a bigger wage when he leaves for nothing in the Summer. Probably same with Grimes if he performs well for the next few months

Also many a Scottish club will have Tutte on the radar for next season as they can sign him for nothing.

CD is already backing Hill, but I wonder how much money we are missing out on and how much of a missed opportunity this will seem next May, when we still have to find replacements but have less money to do it with. All depends on the size of the proposed fee.

This may not be an issue for Hill as there are no guarantees he will be here himself next season.

We're moving on to Tutte now are we, never known a club that their fans are actively trying to pimp their players out to other teams.

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 1537 viewslurker

Jason Kennedy on 14:17 - Feb 1 by olympicdale

"Dont know what happened but im sure Rochdale's to blame, moving the posts again & again. I suggest if we are still in this division next season, we should boycott the game at spotland, that will cost them a few bob."

Absolute gold that quote OD.

At least it will make it easier to do our annual tax fiddle of the Bratfurd away attendance that day!
Jason Kennedy on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 1518 viewsfitzochris

Jesus H Christ, that has got to be tongue-in-cheek... surely?

Who do they think they are, Rangers?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jason Kennedy on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 1515 viewsKenBoon

There's only one word...

Diluted.

Is Dilution a word?
checks...
Yes it is!

The Dilution of that comment is extreme.
Jason Kennedy on 15:29 - Feb 1 with 1459 viewsdalenumber2

Jason Kennedy on 15:09 - Feb 1 by KenBoon

There's only one word...

Diluted.

Is Dilution a word?
checks...
Yes it is!

The Dilution of that comment is extreme.

Surely it's not so bad if it's diluted.
Jason Kennedy on 15:46 - Feb 1 with 1414 viewsDaley_Lama

I love people who "are sure" about something they admit that they "don't know"

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Jason Kennedy on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1361 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 15:04 - Feb 1 by lurker

Absolute gold that quote OD.

At least it will make it easier to do our annual tax fiddle of the Bratfurd away attendance that day!

It's certainly the best I've seen for a long time, its hilarious on there, they really cant fathom a player choosing us over them.

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 16:16 - Feb 1 with 1344 viewsMass_Debater

Jason Kennedy on 14:23 - Feb 1 by olympicdale

We're moving on to Tutte now are we, never known a club that their fans are actively trying to pimp their players out to other teams.

He hasn't 'moved on' to anyone. It's the same post you replied to last night.
Jason Kennedy on 19:30 - Feb 1 with 1079 viewsmightydale

Jason Kennedy on 16:16 - Feb 1 by Mass_Debater

He hasn't 'moved on' to anyone. It's the same post you replied to last night.

All 4 players would off left if coleman was in charge yesterday ( JK, Grimes, Tutte Bennett ). None of them wanted to play for Coleman, they hated coming into to training everyday as they used to do the same shit when they was 13 - 15 year old. Coleman dragged this club bk into the dark ages all can say is well done the directors

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Jason Kennedy on 20:00 - Feb 1 with 1037 viewsYouTubeDale

Jason Kennedy on 19:30 - Feb 1 by mightydale

All 4 players would off left if coleman was in charge yesterday ( JK, Grimes, Tutte Bennett ). None of them wanted to play for Coleman, they hated coming into to training everyday as they used to do the same shit when they was 13 - 15 year old. Coleman dragged this club bk into the dark ages all can say is well done the directors

I'm not wanting to pick a fight or start an argument with you, but how do you know that they didn't want to come to training and that they did the same when they were 13-15 year olds ?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Jason Kennedy on 20:04 - Feb 1 with 1020 viewsmightydale

Jason Kennedy on 20:00 - Feb 1 by YouTubeDale

I'm not wanting to pick a fight or start an argument with you, but how do you know that they didn't want to come to training and that they did the same when they were 13-15 year olds ?

Just want i ve been told, which resulted in the Directors acting for the best interest for he club and FCUKING OFF COLEMAN

Jason Kennedy (n/t) on 20:22 - Feb 1 with 990 viewsColDale

just been discussing training. Under Hillcroft, training was hard, fun and most importantly, it clearly had a purpose that was to improve either the players as individuals as a team. Players looked forward to training as they could its relevance.

It was noticeable that a number of players tweeted during the week about how hard (but rewarding) training was on a particular day this week.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Jason Kennedy on 21:39 - Feb 1 with 901 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 19:30 - Feb 1 by mightydale

Oh here we go now...a friend of a friend whos friend was walking the dog for one of the directors friends told me.

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 21:57 - Feb 1 with 879 viewsmightydale

Jason Kennedy on 21:39 - Feb 1 by olympicdale

Oh here we go now...a friend of a friend whos friend was walking the dog for one of the directors friends told me.

he's not got a dog eveything he told me been truth ( told a messageboard user after D&R game that Coleman was gone) he also told me that Olympicdale is a miserable old fart lol

Jason Kennedy on 22:15 - Feb 1 with 850 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 21:57 - Feb 1 by mightydale

he's not got a dog eveything he told me been truth ( told a messageboard user after D&R game that Coleman was gone) he also told me that Olympicdale is a miserable old fart lol

That is a lie! Im not fcuking old!!

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 22:20 - Feb 1 with 840 viewsmightydale

Jason Kennedy on 22:15 - Feb 1 by olympicdale

That is a lie! Im not fcuking old!!

Right that it, ill never beleive a word he's says again !!!!!

Jason Kennedy on 16:18 - Feb 4 with 708 viewselectricblue

Anybodyvread the article in saturdays paper about kennedy..
Says that hill is the best manager he as worked with so far....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024