Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans' Forum Thread 18:57 - Feb 7 with 10212 viewsWanderR

http://www.ustream.tv/officialQPR

KO is 7.30pm with Philip Beard, Harry Redknapp, Clint Hill and Jamie Mackie taking the questions.

I'm not sure whether it'll be a frank exchange of views or whether it'll just be a glorified press conference.

Any thoughts on how it will go? Anyone submitted a question to be answered?

Current location: OX10

Fans' Forum Thread on 21:19 - Feb 7 with 1813 viewsonlyrinmoray

My question e mailed in re the Scouting system, that is have we got one now Mike rigg has left not asked...gutted... did they not see me with my hand up at the back?
Fans' Forum Thread on 22:17 - Feb 7 with 1615 viewscalders

Did anyone ask if the dodgy hot water tap in the s/a rd toilet had been sorted. I bloody hope so.
Fans' Forum Thread on 22:29 - Feb 7 with 1578 viewstoemasher

Fans' Forum Thread on 22:17 - Feb 7 by calders

Did anyone ask if the dodgy hot water tap in the s/a rd toilet had been sorted. I bloody hope so.

No but the unused tampon above the LL block urinal has been replaced with a dead fly. It's a project
Fans' Forum Thread on 22:29 - Feb 7 with 1578 viewsadhoc_qpr

I very much get the impression from a few of those responses from Harry that he was hired to keep us up and isn't looking beyond that at all - doesn't seem likely he'll hang around in the Championship to me.
Fans' Forum Thread on 22:53 - Feb 7 with 1518 viewswombat

Fans' Forum Thread on 22:29 - Feb 7 by adhoc_qpr

I very much get the impression from a few of those responses from Harry that he was hired to keep us up and isn't looking beyond that at all - doesn't seem likely he'll hang around in the Championship to me.

Couple of bits on the stadium
Council are happy to look into redeveloping something. In existence if they are talking about an existing sports facility then that's the linford Christie stadium as the new ground by the sounds of it

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fans' Forum Thread on 23:00 - Feb 7 with 1496 viewsthemodfather

Fans' Forum Thread on 22:53 - Feb 7 by wombat

Couple of bits on the stadium
Council are happy to look into redeveloping something. In existence if they are talking about an existing sports facility then that's the linford Christie stadium as the new ground by the sounds of it

little about bosingwa
i asked re ticket allocations and with the board backing harry , will we try a tad harder for messi next window!
the panel were honest ( but silent over bosingwa's wages when low est ham tickets taken )and said they'd be more forums and better comms with fans groups ( and i hope that includes mbs and fanzines...all vital to qpr and the fans)
Fans' Forum Thread on 23:31 - Feb 7 with 1439 viewsdaveB

it was good that they tried to answer questions but i got the feeling that at board level they don't understand what fans want/expect of QPR and I don't see any signs that they have learnt from previous mistakes.

hopefully Beard was telling the truth when he said he would listen to ideas for the family stand and other things, i have my doubts though. I've emailed the club many times with suggestions for the family stand but never once got a reply
Fans' Forum Thread on 23:38 - Feb 7 with 1418 viewsthemodfather

Fans' Forum Thread on 23:31 - Feb 7 by daveB

it was good that they tried to answer questions but i got the feeling that at board level they don't understand what fans want/expect of QPR and I don't see any signs that they have learnt from previous mistakes.

hopefully Beard was telling the truth when he said he would listen to ideas for the family stand and other things, i have my doubts though. I've emailed the club many times with suggestions for the family stand but never once got a reply

yeah, all this contact me stuff..i have used the feedback thing on the offy site many times with not one reply...very poor , i mean we are customers and as a season tkt holder for many yrs i'd expect even a "sod off" than be ignored.

not one question over hughes and why he stayed too long..i wanted to ask but had done 2....
Login to get fewer ads

Fans' Forum Thread on 23:58 - Feb 7 with 1400 viewsNeil_SI

Fans' Forum Thread on 21:09 - Feb 7 by WanderR

'arry struggles to pronounce Neil's surname.

Oh dear, thank God I didn't make it as a footballer.
Fans' Forum Thread on 01:55 - Feb 8 with 1310 viewsSonofNorfolt

Fans' Forum Thread on 23:58 - Feb 7 by Neil_SI

Oh dear, thank God I didn't make it as a footballer.

Because you'd have been nicknamed Stevie Wonder!
Doesn't seem like there were too many cutting edge questions asked, which is to be expected.
Though interesting that HR was honest enough to say that he may not be here if we drop.
There should be one of these at least every three months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024