Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs fan: I feared for my life in Lyon gang attack 20:54 - Feb 22 with 3703 viewswaveydave

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21553769

Separate event to the attack on the pub. Seems the same group went for this guy and his son after they attacked the pub.

Said ""They kicked the life out of me. I could hear Patrick shouting but all I could do was try to protect my temples." --- Would you think to protect your temples in a similar situation?
Spurs fan: I feared for my life in Lyon gang attack on 07:47 - Feb 23 with 3633 viewsLblock

You see that's why the British will always be the best at this violent aggression stuff

When we go for it we smash your temples, your churches, your homes..... Just ask the Indians from Colonial times!

I seriously doubt these attacks on Spurs are politically motivated. There will always be a mob of lads looking for a ruck with another group of lads. There always has been.
What is frightening is the level of extreme violence and randomness of it nowadays. You'd never here of gangs with axes, machetes etc and it'd be rare that someone minding their own business would be jumped.
I think a lot of the younger sections of society lack morals due to bad parenting, the liberal states across Europe and also I blame these computer games!! When you've pummelled the life out of someone you can't press "reset" yet there's many who don't see that

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Spurs fan: I feared for my life in Lyon gang attack on 08:46 - Feb 23 with 3613 viewsTacticalR

Wasn't it Spurs fans who pioneered football violence in Europe?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024