Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bernie and flavin 00:36 - Mar 2 with 2099 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Just watched the 4 year plan again. Who thinks that Bernie and flavin would have kept us in the premier league and would have been better for the long term future of the club. They are extremely experience business men, spent just the right amount to do the job and got us to where they said they would, no body at the time believed they could do it and thought they were mad, but they did exactly what it says on the tin, took the money and walked. I enjoyed their time here
Bernie and flavin on 00:41 - Mar 2 with 2074 viewsytt28

They got very lucky. Flab stepped aside just when it seemd fans were going to lynch him, Amit and his sidekick Ishan ran things in a much more controlled and professional manner, the key was the appointment of Warnock who was proven, and his handling of Adel. Those were the key factors in promotion, not Bernie and not Flab.
Bernie and flavin on 00:42 - Mar 2 with 2070 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think we would have been relegated (after putting up a fight though) but we would have been in much better shape as a club with the prem cash and in a position to do a WBA and be a slowly building Yoyo club.

As it stands we'll be lucky to not go straight through to League one at first chance.
Bernie and flavin on 00:46 - Mar 2 with 2060 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Bernie and flavin on 00:41 - Mar 2 by ytt28

They got very lucky. Flab stepped aside just when it seemd fans were going to lynch him, Amit and his sidekick Ishan ran things in a much more controlled and professional manner, the key was the appointment of Warnock who was proven, and his handling of Adel. Those were the key factors in promotion, not Bernie and not Flab.

They did get lucky with warlock and sorry to rake over old ground but I do think he should have been given at least a season. I thought he was treated very poorly. He galvanised so many people at the club , which we hadn't had since Ollie left and we won't see for a good while yet I fear
Bernie and flavin on 00:54 - Mar 2 with 2052 viewshamptonhillhoop

Let's not re-write history here. Briatore fired managers left right and centre, we were a laughing stock. bernie ecclestone was a Chelsea supporting miser. We went up in spite of them, not because. Watch that four year plan, briatore was tempted to get rid of warnock after the hull game and had to be placated by amit. Most of that documentary is depressing in so much as we heard the rumours, but never believed it was true. It's shit at the moment and we're going down, but if you enjoyed their time here you watched something I didn't. Its a knee jerk reaction to what's going on at the moment. I enjoyed it when richard Thompson was chairman, but it had nothing to do with him.
Bernie and flavin on 01:09 - Mar 2 with 2033 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Bernie and flavin on 00:54 - Mar 2 by hamptonhillhoop

Let's not re-write history here. Briatore fired managers left right and centre, we were a laughing stock. bernie ecclestone was a Chelsea supporting miser. We went up in spite of them, not because. Watch that four year plan, briatore was tempted to get rid of warnock after the hull game and had to be placated by amit. Most of that documentary is depressing in so much as we heard the rumours, but never believed it was true. It's shit at the moment and we're going down, but if you enjoyed their time here you watched something I didn't. Its a knee jerk reaction to what's going on at the moment. I enjoyed it when richard Thompson was chairman, but it had nothing to do with him.

Say we want Thompson out, say we want Thompson out
Bernie and flavin on 09:47 - Mar 2 with 1945 viewsTGRRRSSS

Flavio was a disaster for the club Ecclestone would have run it sensibly at least and could have built us up slowly but wasn't interested and is too busy with F1 which he admitted as much.
With Amit and Ishan running things with Bernie as overall owner we might have actually become quite successful in the long run, I also doubt the present chaos would have engulfed us in this way and no way would the likes of Barton, Zamora and co be here on 80K wages etc.
Briatore on the other hand was a megalomaniac.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024