Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive article on staying up 09:43 - Mar 12 with 1754 viewsRfromItaly

This makes me optimistic:
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/queensparkrangers/id/775?&cc=5739

Any thoughts?

Author of book about Venice, and football articles including personal QPR interviews with Bowles and Marsh. See website: www.dstandish.com

Positive article on staying up on 09:53 - Mar 12 with 1723 viewsGetMeRangers

Blue and white tinted glasses. Not a very balanced article
Positive article on staying up on 09:56 - Mar 12 with 1705 viewsBlackCrowe

It's a good read but assumes that we don't pick up injuries - lose Remy for 2 or 3 games and we're in huge trouble up front again.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Positive article on staying up on 10:09 - Mar 12 with 1694 viewspomanjou

Positive article on staying up on 09:56 - Mar 12 by BlackCrowe

It's a good read but assumes that we don't pick up injuries - lose Remy for 2 or 3 games and we're in huge trouble up front again.

We would be in a bit of trouble you are right. Dont know about 'HUGE'. Last Saturday I remember Remy scored an excellent goal, but he didnt score the other two and wasnt even on the pitch for the Jenas scorcher. In fact I think they swapped!

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Positive article on staying up on 10:20 - Mar 12 with 1670 viewsBlackCrowe

Positive article on staying up on 10:09 - Mar 12 by pomanjou

We would be in a bit of trouble you are right. Dont know about 'HUGE'. Last Saturday I remember Remy scored an excellent goal, but he didnt score the other two and wasnt even on the pitch for the Jenas scorcher. In fact I think they swapped!

Because of Remy's potency and speed, he causes doubt and extra attention with oppo's defence which allows our other forwards inroads. Not just about him scoring.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Positive article on staying up on 10:38 - Mar 12 with 1625 viewspomanjou

Positive article on staying up on 10:20 - Mar 12 by BlackCrowe

Because of Remy's potency and speed, he causes doubt and extra attention with oppo's defence which allows our other forwards inroads. Not just about him scoring.

Cant argue with that BC. He's class. When he's on the pitch. But we have a bit more about us now than previous. All the team look that bit better and with the addition of Jenas and particularly Townsend plus the massive presence of Samba (who did not look fit initially) we are a diffenrent kettle of fish now.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Positive article on staying up on 11:40 - Mar 12 with 1562 viewssimmo

Positive article on staying up on 10:20 - Mar 12 by BlackCrowe

Exactly. Townsend for example is not really that difficult to mark for a proper FB, simply because he is all 1 footed and loves to cut inside every time. The issue defenders have is Remy and his clever movement, he moves to the right as Townsend cuts in and opens up space. Hoilett and Townsend got a lot of credit and rightly so, but both Zamora and Remy helped with good movement ahead of them.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Positive article on staying up on 22:03 - Mar 12 with 1375 viewsRfromItaly

I agree with the comments that this article is probably a little overoptimistic. Apologies for posting it three times, which was due to computer difficulties rather than overoptimism!

Author of book about Venice, and football articles including personal QPR interviews with Bowles and Marsh. See website: www.dstandish.com

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024