Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Own Goal 21:12 - Apr 13 with 6481 viewsdalenumber2

I was sitting right behind the goal when the own goal went in - it was hilarious to see the expressions on the defenders and keeper's faces and their frantic attempts to get to the ball as it seemed to go in slow motion into the goal. One to remember.
Own Goal on 21:19 - Apr 13 with 6435 viewsdoha

Well done, won your cup final. Anyone would have thought you'd just sealed the title the way your lot went on.

If I were you I'd be less concerned with mistakes the opposition make and more concerned with the opposition having 1000 more fans than you in your own ground.
Own Goal on 21:21 - Apr 13 with 6398 viewsAtThePeake

Own Goal on 21:19 - Apr 13 by doha

Well done, won your cup final. Anyone would have thought you'd just sealed the title the way your lot went on.

If I were you I'd be less concerned with mistakes the opposition make and more concerned with the opposition having 1000 more fans than you in your own ground.

We drew actually petal.

And, you kind of contradict yourself. The 1000 more fans you allegedly had were there because it was an important game to you. It didn't really mean anything to us...

But my god it felt good to see you lot squirm after JK's goal.

Maybe next week eh? Run along now.

Tangled up in blue.

Own Goal on 21:22 - Apr 13 with 6392 viewsG_Dale

Nice one retard. You lot were hoping for promotion. We had an extra 1500 fans when we were getting promoted. I'd be more concerned you couldn't defend at the end

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Own Goal on 21:23 - Apr 13 with 6384 views_dezzy

Where as your fans celebrating by running on the pitch like you had won promotion is normal action.

And as for the ammount of fans, you wont be the 1st club to nearly fill that stand and go away without a win

KHBA

Own Goal on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 6367 viewsTrue_Blue2

Hark the messenger from the big club from the arse end of the universe!

We're used to being outnumbered by the away fans, especially when we were in League 1 - and we really couldn't care less.
Own Goal on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 6352 viewsColDale

I'm sure Stoke's game being moved to Sunday brought a few more out for the day.

Anyway, you're supposed to celebrate goals. And yes we celebrated more so because it stopped you lot running on the pitch and celebrating. Not an anti-Port Vale thing, cos (for now at least) you're just another League Two side. There''s very few if any Dale fans with an anti Port Vale agenda.

If its any consolation, you took two draws off us in our promotion season.
Own Goal on 21:27 - Apr 13 with 6335 viewsdoha

hahaha.

The way your lot were acting in the two stands behind the two goals didn't really give the impression that the game didn't mean anything to you, neither do some of the comments on here!

As for Mongo who posted below you, that's quite a difficult message to decipher. We don't need to hope for promotion son, we're going to deservedly achieve it next weekend. Are you saying you'd have 1500 more away fans than home fans at VP if our roles were reversed? I doubt it somehow, sunshine.

Good luck with the tinpot 2000 and below attendances.
Own Goal on 21:27 - Apr 13 with 6328 viewsroccydaleian

Ha! Just fook off basically
Login to get fewer ads

Own Goal on 21:27 - Apr 13 with 6324 viewssandylaner1

Own Goal on 21:31 - Apr 13 with 6302 viewsMass_Debater

Own Goal on 21:27 - Apr 13 by doha

hahaha.

The way your lot were acting in the two stands behind the two goals didn't really give the impression that the game didn't mean anything to you, neither do some of the comments on here!

As for Mongo who posted below you, that's quite a difficult message to decipher. We don't need to hope for promotion son, we're going to deservedly achieve it next weekend. Are you saying you'd have 1500 more away fans than home fans at VP if our roles were reversed? I doubt it somehow, sunshine.

Someone's getting cheepies about their first away game. Were you that mong dressed as Freddie mercury?
Own Goal on 21:31 - Apr 13 with 6296 viewsdoha

Own Goal on 21:27 - Apr 13 by sandylaner1

I imagine that's what your Chairmans face will be like when he's counting up all of our ticket money.

Hope he remembers not to budget for it from now on.
Own Goal on 21:34 - Apr 13 with 6277 viewsMass_Debater

Own Goal on 21:31 - Apr 13 by doha

I imagine that's what your Chairmans face will be like when he's counting up all of our ticket money.

No. You'll probably bring 200 again like in 2010. But you won't have been there.
Own Goal on 21:34 - Apr 13 with 6273 viewsAtThePeake

Ite?

Tangled up in blue.

Own Goal on 21:35 - Apr 13 with 6256 viewsroccydaleian

Own Goal on 21:31 - Apr 13 by Mass_Debater

Someone's getting cheepies about their first away game. Were you that mong dressed as Freddie mercury?

Or maybe, one of those retards dressed as a Pope.
Own Goal on 21:38 - Apr 13 with 6239 viewsSpotty

Port Vale teaching others about budgeting, isnt that why irony was invented for..
Own Goal on 21:40 - Apr 13 with 6219 viewsJorDale

We wernt too bothered until you scored the second and thought you had gone up, it was more from a comical point of view we celebrated like that. got a soar neck from all that hoofing though! youl get found out in league 1!!
Own Goal on 23:14 - Apr 13 with 6068 viewsRoChDaLe

hahaha.

with the football you played today, you have no chance in league one. when your pope is sold and hughes is found out to be not good enough for league one you might just have to put purse upfront so you can hoof it up to him.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Own Goal on 00:51 - Apr 14 with 5994 viewsTVOS1907

Own Goal on 21:38 - Apr 13 by Spotty

Port Vale teaching others about budgeting, isnt that why irony was invented for..

Ha, good point, OD.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Own Goal on 20:06 - Apr 14 with 5666 viewsYouTubeDale

Own Goal on 23:14 - Apr 13 by RoChDaLe

with the football you played today, you have no chance in league one. when your pope is sold and hughes is found out to be not good enough for league one you might just have to put purse upfront so you can hoof it up to him.

Yes, it's Pope Vale at the moment. Sell him or if he gets injured then they will have to start praying.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Own Goal on 23:51 - Apr 14 with 5599 viewsMrsDale4life

hahaha.

I think that basically Port Vale fans are upset cos one they're embarrased about giving us a little tinpot town a own goal. Secondly we rained on their parade. They though when their second goal went it that it was going to be their party and they were going to clebebrate by invading our pitch to celebrate . But they were premature and what they didn't count on was Jason Kennedy's goal which meant' we screwed them over. The constant chants about going up all the way through the match and after their second goal they really thought they 'd done it they were promoted. I did notice that the away stand went very quiet when Jason Kennedy scored. I don't think i've laughed so much when they scored their own goal and celebrated as well. It was a true comedy moment. Yes i did celebrate our second goal cos i always have and will and also it stopped Port Vale fans from clebrating on our turf. There is a saying Never Count Your Chickens Before They Are Hatched !
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Own Goal on 00:13 - Apr 15 with 5581 viewsjfmolyneux

har-de-har. Enjoy watching this, Doha. Watch it again and again. I just did; it was great.
Own Goal on 05:23 - Apr 15 with 5544 viewsolympicdale

Own Goal on 00:13 - Apr 15 by jfmolyneux

har-de-har. Enjoy watching this, Doha. Watch it again and again. I just did; it was great.

Am I the only one that found their 'super Vale' song catchy, maybe we should adapt it an nick it from 'em, not only dare to take 2 points off them, but take their song too.

Life is a game of fate.

Own Goal on 08:27 - Apr 15 with 5476 viewsSuddenLad

That's the top two in the division that haven#t managed to beat Dale. We already know Hughes isn't good enough for League One and apart from 1 or 2 others it's difficult to see how they will survive with that team.

They'll get promoted because they deserve to do after 46 games, but that doesn't make them a League One club in anything other than name.

They should get on the Giggle Lane message board for a bit of advice.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Own Goal on 09:22 - Apr 15 with 5436 viewsdownunder

We will budget for Bury, and whoever else is in Div.2 . The key word being budget, not overspend, or gamble.
Hope the Wilde Smurf business is going well.
Own Goal on 10:32 - Apr 15 with 5399 viewslurker

Own Goal on 00:13 - Apr 15 by jfmolyneux

Shame they didn't keep the camera trained on the action for a few seconds longer as we would have been able to see Bobby G turn to celebrate with them and also the infamous Rafferty leap!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024