Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile... 09:43 - Apr 14 with 2146 viewsreal_loftus

I took my 6yr old to his first ever football game yesterday, Woking v Macclesfield in the Conference. Unbelievable game, with Woking going 5-0 up at half time, and Macclesfield bringing it to 5-4 at the final whistle.

QPR connections to note-

Elvis Putnins is now in goal for Woking. And he looked every inch the Conference keeper he now is. Sliced 65.4% of his clearances into the stands, looked shaky on every cross and spilled at least 2 into the feet of a striker.

Bradley Simmonds (on loan from QPR) played the 2nd half. Not entirely his fault, but he was pretty lightweight and got out played and out muscled for 45mins.

Was good to see some "proper" grass roots football and the standard wasnt too bad. A handy warm up for life outside the Premiership.

ATAF

ATAF.

Meanwhile... on 10:16 - Apr 14 with 2102 viewsfLaMeBoY

Woking have had a pretty good season back in the conference. Bodes well for next season.
I go and watch Godalming Town when I can, who are in a three way battle to win the league going into the last 5-6 games. Winning promotion takes them the Ryman Premier.
Meanwhile... on 10:50 - Apr 14 with 2068 viewsreal_loftus

Meanwhile... on 10:16 - Apr 14 by fLaMeBoY

Woking have had a pretty good season back in the conference. Bodes well for next season.
I go and watch Godalming Town when I can, who are in a three way battle to win the league going into the last 5-6 games. Winning promotion takes them the Ryman Premier.

Watching grass roots football is a great antidote to the sterile, mercenary world of the Premiership. Cant say I've ever disliked a season so much as this. Despite wins against Chels**, Fulham and Saints.

ATAF.

Meanwhile... on 12:43 - Apr 14 with 2001 viewstoboboly

Great game to have picked as well

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024