Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Germans are the nuts 01:27 - May 26 with 2862 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Cant stand the Germans, that's what we all used to say. Great football tonight, great league they have, massive crowds all they way down the league, really loud fans at every game and not a load of plastics. Went over there for the World Cup a few years ago and they were brilliant with us . More like the Brits than we realise
The Germans are the nuts on 01:40 - May 26 with 2845 viewsqueensparker

I was there tonight (and at the World Cup) and you're right mate.

Brilliant atmosphere and the Dortmund fans in particular. Gutted for them. Great game and a good night for football (that c-nt Ribery apart).
The Germans are the nuts on 01:51 - May 26 with 2827 viewsCheshireR

Just got back home from Wembley.
I think that was the loudest crowd I have ever heard.
A top day out - but gutted that BVB lost.
The Germans are the nuts on 01:55 - May 26 with 2825 viewsWindsorHoopMan

The Germans are the nuts on 01:40 - May 26 by queensparker

I was there tonight (and at the World Cup) and you're right mate.

Brilliant atmosphere and the Dortmund fans in particular. Gutted for them. Great game and a good night for football (that c-nt Ribery apart).

I drove to cologne with just my flag and a couple of pals, the game against the Swedes was sold out and the fan zone was full, within 4 hours they set up about 4 Massive screens along side the river and literally about 1000,000 of us went down there. Sausages were going on these massive BBQ thins at about 2 euros, but the bastereds only served us halves, so we had to buy loads of them to get a pint. Always we're under the impression that the Germans were rather stiff , but they are well liberal and really quite live and let live. Hamburg is just amaizing, anyone been there.?
Just renewed, well cheap this year, love it, works out at £25 a game, can't beat that for an hour an a half of shouting
The Germans are the nuts on 04:23 - May 26 with 2798 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Its sad that it takes a football match for people to realise that germany just does everything better than us
deal with it

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

The Germans are the nuts on 07:40 - May 26 with 2746 viewsthehat

The Germans are the nuts on 04:23 - May 26 by Kendo_Nagasaki

Its sad that it takes a football match for people to realise that germany just does everything better than us
deal with it

I used to dislike the Germans but do you know what as I've grown older I really admire them - A very proud and efficient nation.
The Germans are the nuts on 07:50 - May 26 with 2727 viewsYorkRanger

Great game and cracking atmosphere. Still recovering from £12 for 2 pints of Heineken.
The Germans are the nuts on 10:39 - May 26 with 2563 viewsderbyhoop

The Germans are the nuts on 07:40 - May 26 by thehat

I used to dislike the Germans but do you know what as I've grown older I really admire them - A very proud and efficient nation.

Whatever next - people saying nice things about the French??

I remember watching Bayern take the gooners apart at the Library and thought they had what it takes to win the whole thing. Would have preferred Dortmund but it was a cracking advert for German football.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Germans are the nuts on 03:08 - May 27 with 2302 viewsWindsorHoopMan

The Germans are the nuts on 10:39 - May 26 by derbyhoop

Whatever next - people saying nice things about the French??

I remember watching Bayern take the gooners apart at the Library and thought they had what it takes to win the whole thing. Would have preferred Dortmund but it was a cracking advert for German football.

Don't like the French. Horrible things and they don't like us. Went to Belgium for the euros a few years back and they took some warming up but were alright in the end. Went to Ostend and was told 100 or so Chelsea fans had smashed up the town the day before. Said I was qpr and they loved it
Login to get fewer ads

The Germans are the nuts on 22:15 - May 27 with 2156 viewsTGRRRSSS

It was them Germans bombed our chippy
The Germans are the nuts on 13:03 - May 28 with 2087 viewswillis1980

The Germans are the nuts on 01:55 - May 26 by WindsorHoopMan

I drove to cologne with just my flag and a couple of pals, the game against the Swedes was sold out and the fan zone was full, within 4 hours they set up about 4 Massive screens along side the river and literally about 1000,000 of us went down there. Sausages were going on these massive BBQ thins at about 2 euros, but the bastereds only served us halves, so we had to buy loads of them to get a pint. Always we're under the impression that the Germans were rather stiff , but they are well liberal and really quite live and let live. Hamburg is just amaizing, anyone been there.?
Just renewed, well cheap this year, love it, works out at £25 a game, can't beat that for an hour an a half of shouting

used to live in hamburg, due to the port etc it is heavily anglicised. used to help out at something called "British Day" a yearly festival over a weekend. Cologne has strong british ties too.
Hamburgs good for a night out, but i still find even the larger cities in germany quite provincial in comparison to london.
the football is good as you get the feeling that the fans are looked after for a change. when i watch BL highlights i frequently see players scaling walls to speak to the fans after matches (not just to chuck a shirt into the crowd), when does that ever happen here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024