Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play-off Final Thread 14:20 - May 27 with 4625 viewswaveydave

Should be a good match, loads of money on this. Holloway palace will get a new stadium should they go up/

I am yet to find a stream, however coverage supposedly started at 2? please post, I am awaiting firstrowsports
Play-off Final Thread on 18:05 - May 27 with 803 viewsCHUBBS

Play-off Final Thread on 17:59 - May 27 by rsonist

Could see them trying to sign Andy Johnson off us now.

Considering they were in administration just over a year ago the owners have done a remarkable job.I can't see them being that daft.
Play-off Final Thread on 18:39 - May 27 with 763 viewsBromleyHoop

Play-off Final Thread on 17:52 - May 27 by rsonist

Connolly, Smith and Jay Simpson too. Just goes to remind you that team spirit not talent is what gets you out of this league.

"It's the will not the skill" (although skill helps a bit as well)

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Play-off Final Thread on 19:03 - May 27 with 746 viewsderbyhoop

Play-off Final Thread on 17:52 - May 27 by rsonist

Connolly, Smith and Jay Simpson too. Just goes to remind you that team spirit not talent is what gets you out of this league.

It's good to know that none of the players we got rid of in the last 2 years were playing in the Premiership.
But, next season, there will be more of the ones that left playing in the Premiership than the ones we replaced them with.

You're right Tony. You f***ed up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024