Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away 13:54 - Jun 13 with 1428 viewsStranglers

So wanted to do Perth in December. £1200 but the old girl put her foot down.

So gotta do OT on the Friday....Be nice to see the real "new" OT in the flesh though

RIP-Wurzel

Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 16:54 - Jun 13 with 1377 views_dezzy

KHBA

Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 17:18 - Jun 13 with 1355 viewsRobbiebox

youve always had a soft spot for OT Stranglers
Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 17:33 - Jun 13 with 1344 viewsJumeirahDale

Tickets for Day 4 at the Oval. Went to the same day at the same ground in 2009 (the day Freddie ran out Punter from 30 yards to start to Aussie collapse) so hopefully lightning will strike twice.
Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 17:34 - Jun 13 with 1341 viewsColDale

Day 1&4 at OT, full Melbourne test and day 1 at Sydney if tickets work out
Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 17:52 - Jun 13 with 1326 viewsdalest3

I'm doing Melbourne on Boxing Day can't wait it's gonna be a top day!
Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 18:17 - Jun 13 with 1311 views_dezzy

Melbourne on boxing day is a sporting must, what an atmosphere me and daley lama witnessed as they steamed in to bowl the 1st ball

KHBA

Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 18:22 - Jun 13 with 1306 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Hopefully days 3 & 4 at Sydney.
Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 18:52 - Jun 13 with 1281 viewsdalest3

Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 18:17 - Jun 13 by _dezzy

Melbourne on boxing day is a sporting must, what an atmosphere me and daley lama witnessed as they steamed in to bowl the 1st ball

Ye I can imagine how good it's going to be on Boxing Day
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 19:27 - Jun 13 with 1260 viewspioneer

Doing day 2 at OT - wanted to do down under but had to choose between that or Lions tour. Heading off down under end of next week for the tests.
Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 19:34 - Jun 13 with 1252 viewsTalkingSutty

Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 19:27 - Jun 13 by pioneer

Doing day 2 at OT - wanted to do down under but had to choose between that or Lions tour. Heading off down under end of next week for the tests.

Also day 2 at OT and will be in Thailand again this winter so no ashes in Australia for me (jealous of the ones who are making the trip).

Carribean tour is the next on my agenda.
Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 22:16 - Jun 13 with 1194 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Anyone doin the ashes this year? Home or Away on 19:34 - Jun 13 by TalkingSutty

Also day 2 at OT and will be in Thailand again this winter so no ashes in Australia for me (jealous of the ones who are making the trip).

Carribean tour is the next on my agenda.

Doing Day 3 at OT and if about 7 things drop into place will do the back to back tests in Oz.

Fingers crossed!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024