Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
as all is quiet 00:57 - Jun 17 with 1401 viewsrochdale1

As all gone quiet and on subject of new kits ! What was the first dale kit you ever bought or had bought for you ??
Mine was a tiny bright green thing with smith metals sponsor, think it had buttons, possibly a 3rd kit, possibly cheapest at time aswell knowing me dad :0/
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
as all is quiet on 01:01 - Jun 17 with 1388 viewsrochdale1

Think was followed by a orange kit, dad definatly saving pennys come to think of it !!
as all is quiet on 08:05 - Jun 17 with 1320 viewsIcelandDale

Frankly, kits look awful with jeans. Beenie hat much better.
as all is quiet on 14:21 - Jun 17 with 1228 viewsD_Dale

Happy now that all is less quiet!!!
as all is quiet on 19:13 - Jun 17 with 1171 views442Dale

The green kit was the away kit and worn quite a lot in the 93-94 season, including an infamous game at Preston when half the shirts didn't have badges. The orange shirt was the exact same design the following year, and only appeared because Blackpool sold loads of orange shirts or something. According to some it looked more aesthetically pleasing when worn with black shorts.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

as all is quiet on 19:24 - Jun 17 with 1168 viewsChaffRAFC

My first Dale kit was the home shirt of 92-93 with the white sleeves.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

as all is quiet on 19:27 - Jun 17 with 1163 views442Dale

as all is quiet on 19:24 - Jun 17 by ChaffRAFC

My first Dale kit was the home shirt of 92-93 with the white sleeves.

That kit was ace.

Mine was the Sheridan Electrical one, the sponsor wore off after about ten washes.

as all is quiet on 19:39 - Jun 17 with 1145 viewsSalwaDale

as all is quiet on 19:27 - Jun 17 by 442Dale

That kit was ace.

Mine was the Sheridan Electrical one, the sponsor wore off after about ten washes.

Mine was A&M Smith with the clawmarks. I've actually seen Chuckleberry still wearing that year's shirt.

TBBT

as all is quiet on 19:51 - Jun 17 with 1138 viewsrochdale1

as all is quiet on 19:13 - Jun 17 by 442Dale

The green kit was the away kit and worn quite a lot in the 93-94 season, including an infamous game at Preston when half the shirts didn't have badges. The orange shirt was the exact same design the following year, and only appeared because Blackpool sold loads of orange shirts or something. According to some it looked more aesthetically pleasing when worn with black shorts.

Cheers for that 442dale
Login to get fewer ads

as all is quiet on 20:01 - Jun 17 with 1126 views442Dale

as all is quiet on 19:39 - Jun 17 by SalwaDale

Mine was A&M Smith with the clawmarks. I've actually seen Chuckleberry still wearing that year's shirt.

Home and Away swirls.

as all is quiet on 20:03 - Jun 17 with 1123 viewsAtThePeake

Think it was the 99-00 season home shirt. Carcraft across the front, white down the sleeves. Remember Mark Monington and of course Jason Peake wearing it.

Tangled up in blue.

as all is quiet on 20:07 - Jun 17 with 1120 views442Dale

as all is quiet on 20:03 - Jun 17 by AtThePeake

Think it was the 99-00 season home shirt. Carcraft across the front, white down the sleeves. Remember Mark Monington and of course Jason Peake wearing it.

That was the same kit as the previous year, Barrow's last. For some reason though Uhlsport sent a new batch for the start of the Parkin era which had a load more white on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024