Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton At Training 12:15 - Jul 4 with 2088 viewsLOTR

Not sure if this has already been covered, and apologies if it has, but just saw the video of the training session on the official website and low and behold up pops our Joey about 1 min 03 seconds in.

Not sure what to make of it all.
Barton At Training on 12:24 - Jul 4 with 2026 viewsrsonist

There's two busy threads on the front page. Have a look. No, don't click "Post new thread" again... scroll down slightly. Can you see them there now? There you go. Wasn't so hard was it.
Barton At Training on 12:26 - Jul 4 with 2009 viewsPinnerPaul

He's a player being paid by us so is at training?

Comes with baggage but there are players here and at most clubs in the country who are doing pre seasons at clubs where they won't play next season.

In the QPR bubble where we all live, we sometimes forget we are not THAT different to other clubs ....sometimes!
Barton At Training on 12:39 - Jul 4 with 1943 viewsLOTR

Barton At Training on 12:24 - Jul 4 by rsonist

There's two busy threads on the front page. Have a look. No, don't click "Post new thread" again... scroll down slightly. Can you see them there now? There you go. Wasn't so hard was it.

Thank god you were online to guide me through the slightly difficult task of navigating an Internet message board.

Your clear instructions and simple ability to convince me to use alternative existing threads was remarkable. Well done. You're my hero.
Barton At Training on 12:43 - Jul 4 with 1916 viewsStanisgod

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024