Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team spirit 16:43 - Aug 2 with 1821 viewsJonDoeman

I have to hand it to QPR, there’s no problem with team spirit here http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/i-have-to-hand-it-to-qpr-theres-no-prob

It Is What It Is !!

Team spirit on 16:48 - Aug 2 with 1788 viewsjamois

LOVE this article.

You Rs!

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Team spirit on 16:51 - Aug 2 with 1756 viewsfakekerby

Think the players all shaking hands thing was started by M'Bia, I seem to remember reading that somewhere a while back.
Team spirit on 16:57 - Aug 2 with 1735 viewsJHoop

I like the article too but Dunne has been here two minutes and is hardly likely to say even if there was still splits in the dressing room.
Team spirit on 17:20 - Aug 2 with 1622 viewscjc

Team spirit on 16:57 - Aug 2 by JHoop

I like the article too but Dunne has been here two minutes and is hardly likely to say even if there was still splits in the dressing room.

I wouldnt be so sure on Dunne's assessment,ridiculous really.

Wonder what everyone will be saying when we are 2nil down to Yeovil on a rainy a tuesday night, maybe then he can tell us about moral.
Im sure moral wa s ok ,right at the beginning of last season until the cracks started to show and they all turned on each other.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Team spirit on 17:27 - Aug 2 with 1592 viewsjamois

Team spirit on 17:20 - Aug 2 by cjc

I wouldnt be so sure on Dunne's assessment,ridiculous really.

Wonder what everyone will be saying when we are 2nil down to Yeovil on a rainy a tuesday night, maybe then he can tell us about moral.
Im sure moral wa s ok ,right at the beginning of last season until the cracks started to show and they all turned on each other.

Can't say I agree.

We never read anything like this last season.
You can only go with what you know and where we know we are.
We hadn't really bottomed out, really suffered last season. Now been there done that.
New management with a new code.
No more (or not the bad eggs, or the bad eggs are leaving anyway) overpaid journeymen here for their last meal ticket, causing dressing room resentment.
And why not glass half-full - if we get off to a good start then this current good morale will be carried forward into something even greater.

I think there's every reason to be positive. Why on earth wouldn't we all want to be positive? We're starting to put the look of a decent team together.

So I've given myself permission to get excited.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Team spirit on 17:40 - Aug 2 with 1545 viewscjc

I am excited but thats really only becaúse the season is starting and i always hope for the best.

I just take this article as a PR stunt and paper filler, we still have player issues even if things are much improved. If this article was from Derry then i would listen.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Team spirit on 17:59 - Aug 2 with 1483 viewsDylanP

This comment stood out for me:

Speaking to Standard Sport, Dunne said: “I have never been in a dressing room where every morning everyone shakes each other’s hand before training. Everyone just does it.
“In my experience it is something only French players have done but everyone is doing it and it means that you speak to every player, every day.

Clearly it is a sign of the impact Barton is having on the dressing room!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Team spirit on 18:17 - Aug 2 with 1436 viewsLblock

I ran a team years ago
We were playing a bunch of contract players in a cup quarter final who we'd never beaten
I gave an Agingcourt speech before the game, told my players we'd been together years, spirit would get us through combined with ability and I then made every player shake each others hands before we left the dressing room

We won the league cup that year

Together we are strong.
Q P R

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Team spirit on 20:50 - Aug 2 with 1319 viewsichbinnaughty

What about a round robin bumming in the showers?
Too OTT?
Too over the top?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024