Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
E-cigs at the Liberty 22:17 - Aug 3 with 14666 viewsSwanzay

As I was down in Swansea today I went to have a look at the new club shop, as I was strolling around the stadium I noticed there are new signs up saying e-cigs are not permitted?
This is more aimed at Phil S really, why?
Surely the club should prefer this to people trying to smoke normal cigs in the toilets etc.
There is no smoke smell as its water vapour, so wrong with that?
Also had a look around the RGB training facility, looks impressive, amazing how far we have come, especially with fairwood on the horizon.
Well worth a visit before the nature blocks the view!
E-cigs at the Liberty on 21:56 - Aug 4 with 1289 viewschrisr

E-cigs at the Liberty on 10:04 - Aug 4 by Darran

Have you them walking around town with them dangling from a rope around their necks?

F*cking idiots.

Suck on a sausage

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

E-cigs at the Liberty on 08:02 - Aug 5 with 1224 viewsdavidaeaton

E cigs are for fags

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

E-cigs at the Liberty on 09:56 - Aug 5 with 1203 viewsWinchWenJack

E-cigs at the Liberty on 17:36 - Aug 4 by cosy121

Why not ban people from making a noise,lol

West stand think they will be.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

E-cigs at the Liberty on 12:24 - Aug 5 with 1181 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

E-cigs at the Liberty on 09:56 - Aug 5 by WinchWenJack

West stand think they will be.

E-cigs are a relatively recent invention and it is not known for sure whether there are any long term health problems with them, contrary to the hype.

Smokers are weak people with no will power. Can't they give their lungs a rest for an hour or two ?
E-cigs at the Liberty on 13:11 - Aug 5 with 1172 viewsDafyddHuw

E-cigs at the Liberty on 11:22 - Aug 4 by mikraswan

Yeah, technically inside! And so is a Zoo, a parkinglot or maybe even a public Beach. Next thing they're going to ban smoking in public Places too. This wich-hunt must stop!

Soon they'll be tracking Down beer drinkers, fat-food eaters or people who don't Work out on a regular basis; put them in concentration-camps. Then you'll be all alone with a halo around your head eating a carrot!

FFS.

Either this post is a wind-up, in which case it's not funny.

Or you're being serious, in which case try not to be a twät all your life.
E-cigs at the Liberty on 19:40 - Aug 5 with 1124 viewsreddythered

E-cigs at the Liberty on 12:24 - Aug 5 by JacksawayatWalesgame

E-cigs are a relatively recent invention and it is not known for sure whether there are any long term health problems with them, contrary to the hype.

Smokers are weak people with no will power. Can't they give their lungs a rest for an hour or two ?

Weak people with no will power.

Or in the grip of an incredibly addictive substance.

But I suppose the morally superior view is one non-smokers take often.

I used to smoke, found it incredibly difficult to give up. Finally managed with the aid of e-cigs, using different filters to cut the nicotine levels down. Certainly wouldn't recommend anyone start smoking, but demonising smokers as if they were eeeeevil is harsh.

Of course, since "smoking kills", you'd figure governments of all persuasions would ban such things but I guess the tax revenue comes in handy...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

E-cigs at the Liberty on 19:56 - Aug 5 with 1118 viewsJackoBoostardo

E-cigs at the Liberty on 19:40 - Aug 5 by reddythered

Weak people with no will power.

Or in the grip of an incredibly addictive substance.

But I suppose the morally superior view is one non-smokers take often.

I used to smoke, found it incredibly difficult to give up. Finally managed with the aid of e-cigs, using different filters to cut the nicotine levels down. Certainly wouldn't recommend anyone start smoking, but demonising smokers as if they were eeeeevil is harsh.

Of course, since "smoking kills", you'd figure governments of all persuasions would ban such things but I guess the tax revenue comes in handy...

That... and the fact you very likely knew what you were letting yourself in for before you started.

Much like a drug addict complaining when they're already hooked really. No excuses.

No moral high ground here - just stating facts.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

E-cigs at the Liberty on 20:08 - Aug 5 with 1112 viewsreddythered

E-cigs at the Liberty on 19:56 - Aug 5 by JackoBoostardo

That... and the fact you very likely knew what you were letting yourself in for before you started.

Much like a drug addict complaining when they're already hooked really. No excuses.

No moral high ground here - just stating facts.

Maybe, maybe not. Bit of a simplistic view. Some people are genetically wired to have addictive personalities.

Damn glad I stopped though.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024