Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#donotgogentleswans 19:04 - Aug 12 with 26701 viewsel_pancho

Does anyone else think this is the most embarrassing attempt at a motivational hashtag?

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

#donotgogentleswans on 14:26 - Aug 14 with 1677 viewsyescomeon

#donotgogentleswans on 13:35 - Aug 14 by shandyjack

i never said atmosphere created by music/announcer did i you thick t***, i said it can help to create it or enhance it

Mate I'm with you on the goal music and I'm surprised that everyone is so against it. Nobody seems to give a f.uck whenever in my experience. I will concede however that a better song could be played.

Upthecity!

#donotgogentleswans on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 1656 viewsshandyjack

#donotgogentleswans on 14:26 - Aug 14 by yescomeon

Mate I'm with you on the goal music and I'm surprised that everyone is so against it. Nobody seems to give a f.uck whenever in my experience. I will concede however that a better song could be played.

i don't even know what soing is played as im too busy going mental, however the atmosphere dwindled towards the end of last season so i'm just open to different ideas to get it going again, for all games and not just one offs like this Sat which will be bouncing regardless.

People moaned about the PofG when he started the drumming off, now it's an integrel part of the atmosphere

Poll: Expectation for the season

#donotgogentleswans on 15:16 - Aug 14 with 1643 viewsBaker

#donotgogentleswans on 12:34 - Aug 14 by shandyjack

ah so another person happy with a little clap and then silence during the game, why don't you go watch snooker if silence is what you're after, also W_Hunt i stood on the North Bank for over 15 yrs so no all about it thank you very much

15 years?

It must have been awfully cold and lonely down there on times.

How come any stewards didn't find you?

What did you do for food & drink?

Are you clinically insane?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

#donotgogentleswans on 15:22 - Aug 14 with 1638 viewsshandyjack

#donotgogentleswans on 15:16 - Aug 14 by Baker

15 years?

It must have been awfully cold and lonely down there on times.

How come any stewards didn't find you?

What did you do for food & drink?

Are you clinically insane?

i did start to get pins and needles after the first 6months but then battled through, ended up looking like tom hanks from cast away

Poll: Expectation for the season

#donotgogentleswans on 16:06 - Aug 14 with 1618 viewsraynor94

#donotgogentleswans on 14:50 - Aug 14 by shandyjack

i don't even know what soing is played as im too busy going mental, however the atmosphere dwindled towards the end of last season so i'm just open to different ideas to get it going again, for all games and not just one offs like this Sat which will be bouncing regardless.

People moaned about the PofG when he started the drumming off, now it's an integrel part of the atmosphere

" i don`t even know what song is being played" of course you don`t

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

#donotgogentleswans on 16:43 - Aug 14 with 1595 viewsJonezy

#donotgogentleswans on 16:06 - Aug 14 by raynor94

" i don`t even know what song is being played" of course you don`t

It's all a bit plastic down the Liberty these days and I guess the goal music is all a part of that.

It's a shame, as whatever people think on here, there is definitely a difference between celebrating a goal without tinpot music and with it. ie; the ferocity of the crowd is instantly removed.

Other factors include all seating and a glorified breeze block of a stadium full of new breed fans.

Compare how we celebrate a goal at away games to how we celebrate at the Liberty. Or compare how we celebrate a goal down the Liberty to how we used to celebrate on the North Bank. Different worlds!

"Take my hand...."

#donotgogentleswans on 16:52 - Aug 14 with 1588 viewsyescomeon

I can live without the music it doesn't bother me although I do tend to descend into this I just can't believe the way that people go on about it like it ruins their match day experience or they can't celebrate whilst it's playing. I just can't comprehend feeling like that about something so trivial. Do people genuinely think that other clubs are laughing at us or something?

Upthecity!

#donotgogentleswans on 16:59 - Aug 14 with 1580 viewsJonezy

#donotgogentleswans on 16:52 - Aug 14 by yescomeon

I can live without the music it doesn't bother me although I do tend to descend into this I just can't believe the way that people go on about it like it ruins their match day experience or they can't celebrate whilst it's playing. I just can't comprehend feeling like that about something so trivial. Do people genuinely think that other clubs are laughing at us or something?

There's a Chelski fan in my office who went to watch them at Liberty. He praised everything about us, but absolutely ruined us for the goal music.

Twitter is also a good gauge, first leg against Malmo there were a few tweets taking the piss. If there's a few tweeting it there are probably thousands thinking it.

"Take my hand...."

Login to get fewer ads

#donotgogentleswans on 17:05 - Aug 14 with 1575 viewsyescomeon

My thinking is that if our fans dislike it that much get rid of it or change it simple. I can't imagine anyone will be up in arms about it as the two camps are 'hate it' or 'don't care either way. But for the love of god don't let us change it because people are laughing at us. Who cares what they think. They probably think we shouldn't be in the English league too but don't let us move the team in to the LOW. We big boys we shouldn't care what anyone thinks about us.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024