Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bad news 20:54 - Aug 13 with 13392 viewsbritonferryjack

@swansfc: BREAKING NEWS: RT @herkansloos: De Guzman injured during Holland-training, on his way to hospital with a headinjury http://t.co/jZCj6bRrvk
bad news on 21:57 - Aug 14 with 1236 viewsCatullus

bad news on 21:43 - Aug 14 by RevolutionaryJack

The same people that say JDG isnt good enough and dribble over Shelvey pinging a ball 40 yards will be calling for a Andy Carrol type player to get on the end of em

Now that is a HUUUGE assumption. I like the option Shelvey gives us to quickly alter the direction of play. Switching the ball quickly can facilitate fast breaks. But I never want to see an Andy Carroll type lining up for us!!

On topic, I hate the Intn'l friendlies, specially this close to our first game. I'm glad JDG isn't badly hurt and I really hope we haven't lost anyone else tonight. And that Bony doesn't wear himself out/get hurt on Thursday!!
BUT, if we were to lose a player for a week, our midfield is our strongest point. We have the strength in depth to stand his loss. So it shouldn't affect us too badly. I don't think he's the first name on the team sheet now anyway.
As an aside, why have people started having subtle digs at Shelvey? At least that how it seems to me. Do some not like the long cross field ball option?
Because someone doesn't rate Jdg, it doesn't mean they're a raving Shelvey fan either!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

bad news on 22:13 - Aug 14 with 1200 viewsRevolutionaryJack

bad news on 21:57 - Aug 14 by Catullus

Now that is a HUUUGE assumption. I like the option Shelvey gives us to quickly alter the direction of play. Switching the ball quickly can facilitate fast breaks. But I never want to see an Andy Carroll type lining up for us!!

On topic, I hate the Intn'l friendlies, specially this close to our first game. I'm glad JDG isn't badly hurt and I really hope we haven't lost anyone else tonight. And that Bony doesn't wear himself out/get hurt on Thursday!!
BUT, if we were to lose a player for a week, our midfield is our strongest point. We have the strength in depth to stand his loss. So it shouldn't affect us too badly. I don't think he's the first name on the team sheet now anyway.
As an aside, why have people started having subtle digs at Shelvey? At least that how it seems to me. Do some not like the long cross field ball option?
Because someone doesn't rate Jdg, it doesn't mean they're a raving Shelvey fan either!!

Not assuming anything bit of tounge in cheek from my end with the Carrol remark just highlighting how fickle some of our fans seem to be.
I like shelvey!!!!! gives us options like you said the slow built up with a injection in the form of a 40 yard cross field pass keeps em guessing.
I still think JDG will play more than most people think, personally JDG is silky smooth always enjoy watching him play.
But with the abundance of talent in midfield it will be horses for courses ML will chop and change to suite the opposition.

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

bad news on 09:44 - Aug 15 with 1090 viewsJackSomething

bad news on 21:57 - Aug 14 by Catullus

I think the subtle digs at Shelvey come from frustration with some peoples' inability to see beyond the obvious on a football pitch.

JDG played regularly last season, scored goals and provided assists, contributing massively to our success. He had some quiet games and he doesn't tend to produce brilliant individual moments, so some can't see his value.

Those same people then cream themselves because Shelvey hits a few lovely 40-yarders, while ignoring the shots off target and passing straight to the opposition. It was a promising debut, but the way these individuals use it a basis to write off JDG is bound to frustrate people, myself included!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

bad news on 10:54 - Aug 15 with 1068 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jonathan-de-guzman-rul

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024