Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
yawn 10:23 - Aug 17 with 3068 viewssoupandhoop

What shall we moan about today
yawn on 10:25 - Aug 17 with 3061 viewsbosh67

SWP. He'll come on as a second half sub. Do pretty well, give his all, and that will start the moaning. No end result, apart from his goal or something.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

yawn on 10:28 - Aug 17 with 3053 viewseghamranger

Can we start this thread at 5pm
yawn on 10:43 - Aug 17 with 3035 viewsbosh67

yawn on 10:28 - Aug 17 by eghamranger

Can we start this thread at 5pm

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

yawn on 10:49 - Aug 17 with 3027 viewstooting_hoop

How about why players always 'edge' towards signing for us? What happened to good old fashioned just straight signing?

These days we are 'interested' then we 'consider' then we are 'discussing' then we are 'edging' then we are 'tabling' or God knows what. And that's before the players start with their pouncing around with 'considering'.

I just can't be arsed with it all.

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

yawn on 10:52 - Aug 17 with 3019 viewsTheBlob

"Told ya Hughes was one of Britain's brightest young managers.Only he could have engineered that smacking victory over Scouse.'arry took us down,fact.Redknapp out...."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

yawn on 10:56 - Aug 17 with 3010 viewsjo_qpr63

Just done my first bit of moaning in the worst ever signing thread,just to get it out the way!
looking forward to the match later. Cmon u R's
yawn on 11:02 - Aug 17 with 3002 viewssoupandhoop

yawn on 10:49 - Aug 17 by tooting_hoop

How about why players always 'edge' towards signing for us? What happened to good old fashioned just straight signing?

These days we are 'interested' then we 'consider' then we are 'discussing' then we are 'edging' then we are 'tabling' or God knows what. And that's before the players start with their pouncing around with 'considering'.

First of the day,you win the coconut
yawn on 12:12 - Aug 17 with 2952 viewsbosh67

yawn on 10:49 - Aug 17 by tooting_hoop

FYI Tooting - 'interested' 'considering' 'discussing' 'edging' 'tabling' 'considering' = Going to Fulham or Norwich.

Never knowingly right.

Login to get fewer ads

yawn on 12:18 - Aug 17 with 2943 viewsTacticalR

I always moan about the people who moan about moaning.

Petter Vaagan Moen

Air hostess clique

yawn on 14:50 - Aug 17 with 2909 viewsCanadaRanger

Hot weather means the spaghetti harvest is down this year...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024