Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays ref 18:18 - Aug 25 with 7508 viewsSwanzay

Complete cn*t, we didn't deserve that today!
Todays ref on 18:19 - Aug 25 with 6674 viewsBLAZE

Didnt deserve what? To lose? Come on...

Agree the ref was useless but it's no excuse today.
Todays ref on 18:20 - Aug 25 with 6660 viewsorion3016

shocker - the worst ref performance for us since we went into premier

Be over there now after

Todays ref on 18:20 - Aug 25 with 6658 viewsskippyjack

Don't blame the ref.. blame us...give him a f*cking earful.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Todays ref on 18:22 - Aug 25 with 6633 viewsDull1Thomas

Todays ref on 18:19 - Aug 25 by BLAZE

Didnt deserve what? To lose? Come on...

Agree the ref was useless but it's no excuse today.

Can't really tell if we were rubbish as a reaction to the ref?
I know when I used to play there were games you felt like giving up because you knew there was no point.

(I remember being penalised in rugby for 'not speaking Welsh in a line out' and in football for being offside in my own half.)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Todays ref on 18:22 - Aug 25 with 6625 viewsPureRockFury

He was almost as bad as us.

Even the bad times were good.

Todays ref on 18:24 - Aug 25 with 6607 viewsDrizzy

Come off it. Referee was inconsistent and did succumb to pressure from Spurs players and the crowd. Nowhere near as bad as some are making out. Can't excuse our tepid performance.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Todays ref on 18:24 - Aug 25 with 6602 viewsDarran

Todays ref on 18:24 - Aug 25 by Drizzy

Come off it. Referee was inconsistent and did succumb to pressure from Spurs players and the crowd. Nowhere near as bad as some are making out. Can't excuse our tepid performance.

Good post,the ref was poor and so were we.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Todays ref on 18:26 - Aug 25 with 6586 viewsTom1912

Honestly didn't think the ref was that bad.
Login to get fewer ads

Todays ref on 18:27 - Aug 25 with 6573 viewsDarran

Todays ref on 18:26 - Aug 25 by Tom1912

Well he got both penalty shouts wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Todays ref on 18:31 - Aug 25 with 6522 viewsJackoBoostardo

Todays ref on 18:26 - Aug 25 by Tom1912

Pray tell sir - which match did you partake in watching?!?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Todays ref on 18:32 - Aug 25 with 6521 viewsTom1912

Todays ref on 18:27 - Aug 25 by Darran

Well he got both penalty shouts wrong.

Yeah, apart from that
Todays ref on 18:32 - Aug 25 with 6520 viewsSwanzay

I admit we were poor aswell, just ruins the day when those bastards up the road win as well!
Todays ref on 18:33 - Aug 25 with 6489 viewsSwanfan1

Currently the 2nd most upvoted comment on DM

This game shows why we need more camera action and less decisions by officials.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Todays ref on 18:34 - Aug 25 with 6476 viewscontroversial_jack

Todays ref on 18:32 - Aug 25 by Swanzay

I admit we were poor aswell, just ruins the day when those bastards up the road win as well!

Only 2 ganes played. They are only 3 points ahead of us. Calm down, early days!
Todays ref on 18:52 - Aug 25 with 6376 viewsDavillin

I'm fairly certain that I have never commented on a referee - more certain that I've never commented on one in a Premier League game.

But this one was very poor in his decisions, and they went against both teams at one time or another.

The posters above who gave the examples of his ineptitude are all correct to one degree or another.

I don't think the referee was the reason for our loss, but that's not saying much.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Todays ref on 19:31 - Aug 25 with 6263 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Todays ref on 18:22 - Aug 25 by Dull1Thomas

Can't really tell if we were rubbish as a reaction to the ref?
I know when I used to play there were games you felt like giving up because you knew there was no point.

(I remember being penalised in rugby for 'not speaking Welsh in a line out' and in football for being offside in my own half.)

It's incredible that with your tremendous discipline, hard work and a steely determination have been able to overcome these life-changing obstacles. It's belittling to those cowards who only escaped civil wars; death squads; famine and disease to find a bit of physical safety in a new land that speaks a different language and lacking formal education to give back to society.

Thank you for providing inspiration for the rest of my life for your touching tale - not speaking Welsh in a line out and an offside call in your half. How were you able to overcome these injustices? You are my new hero.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 19:32]
Todays ref on 19:39 - Aug 25 with 6220 viewssidekick_jack

Todays ref on 19:31 - Aug 25 by JoeSoccerFan

It's incredible that with your tremendous discipline, hard work and a steely determination have been able to overcome these life-changing obstacles. It's belittling to those cowards who only escaped civil wars; death squads; famine and disease to find a bit of physical safety in a new land that speaks a different language and lacking formal education to give back to society.

Thank you for providing inspiration for the rest of my life for your touching tale - not speaking Welsh in a line out and an offside call in your half. How were you able to overcome these injustices? You are my new hero.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 19:32]

Bit of a random dig that, dd he touch a nerve? Haha don't tell me, you're a ref!
Todays ref on 20:54 - Aug 25 with 6082 viewsCatullus

I would just have told the sarky git where to go!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Todays ref on 20:58 - Aug 25 with 6067 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fu@k the ref who was dreadful. That cheating C@@t Townsend should be strung up .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Todays ref on 21:07 - Aug 25 with 6039 viewsfreewheeling

Point being that by dishing out what seemed like random yellows in the first half, it makes our carded players less likely to preform at 100%. This in my humble opinion contributed to end result. These underhand tactics contribute plenty of points for Man U at the end of any given season. Also the game on the whole was a little too rapid for the likes of our mid field without the calming influence of Leon. Still don't appreciate why we keep our new £12m striker on the bench for 70 mins.
The ref was definitely a cu nt though.
Todays ref on 21:45 - Aug 25 with 5953 viewscookie_jack

No point blaming the ref it seems in the first half only person to of showed up from our team was Vorm. Today we could harldy put a pass together we was poor.

Once you go JACK there's no going back.

Todays ref on 22:16 - Aug 25 with 5900 viewsAdmire

BS! We did deserve to lose. And shelvey was the idiot today.
Todays ref on 22:20 - Aug 25 with 5891 viewsborinifanclub

Todays ref on 21:07 - Aug 25 by freewheeling

Point being that by dishing out what seemed like random yellows in the first half, it makes our carded players less likely to preform at 100%. This in my humble opinion contributed to end result. These underhand tactics contribute plenty of points for Man U at the end of any given season. Also the game on the whole was a little too rapid for the likes of our mid field without the calming influence of Leon. Still don't appreciate why we keep our new £12m striker on the bench for 70 mins.
The ref was definitely a cu nt though.

He was a homer.....too ready to book our boys...and always blue to look the other way when pure fouled us......he also got both penalty decisions wrong ...if he had been right they would have had a pen anyway.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Todays ref on 23:47 - Aug 25 with 5738 viewsSASWANSEA

I'm not one to criticise referees but by feecck he was a right fuing cvvt. So bad I'm finding hard not to reach a logical conclusion that he had an agenda. Obviously he didn't (we hope) but he was so biased towards the home team it was unreal. In the first half every single little decision went to Spurs, 50-50's, yellows for eeck all, the feckin lot.

We were crap but by feeek he contributed to it.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 23:49]
Todays ref on 02:01 - Aug 26 with 5618 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Todays ref on 19:39 - Aug 25 by sidekick_jack

Bit of a random dig that, dd he touch a nerve? Haha don't tell me, you're a ref!

No, I just found it amusing that someone could hold school boy animosity for so long.

Not a ref, now - but I was a ref for a few years 35+ years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024