Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-QPR all-in-one record player 09:48 - Sep 6 with 2714 viewsHerzog

I'm looking for a compact all-in-one record player to play old records. It doesn't have to have a record to CD function but many seem to. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

needs to fit in a small-ish place. I'm not looking for the finest sound quality. Many of my old records from 70s and 80s are a bit battered anyway

I saw this one TEAC UK LTD LPR500W TEAC Vinyl Copy Station Wood Finish
It seems quite pricey?

Thanks

Non-QPR all-in-one record player on 10:38 - Sep 6 with 2695 viewsloftboy

Try maplins. They do one that has a usb connector so you can upload your vinyl to mp3

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Non-QPR all-in-one record player on 11:45 - Sep 6 with 2652 viewsJuzzie

£270 is way OTT for what you probably need.

This from Amazon is only £32.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steepletone-stereo-turntable-perspex-powered/dp/B000U1X1

Or, as loftboy says, get one from Maplins and you can convert all your vinyl as mp3's and listen to them on your PC/mp3 player/tablet/mobile phone etc etc.
Non-QPR all-in-one record player on 12:13 - Sep 6 with 2633 viewsenfieldargh

Ive got an old Sharpe Upright Record/cassette/radio which I've een meaning to put on ebay...only problem is I havnt had a chance to see if it still works!!!!! Its around the size of one of those old attachee cases from the 80's, fraction bigger maybe with two remote speakers(stereo dont ya know!)

Will check it over the weekend seeing as there's no rangers. Need to dig out my old albums.

PM me your email and I'll send you a pic

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Non-QPR all-in-one record player on 17:50 - Sep 6 with 2530 viewsQPRMUSO

The TEAC one is the only one you should buy as it does track increments without using software or having to manually input the spaces on the tracks and this is a right pain in the Palarse. Sorry to sound like an anorak but I recently transferred over 500 LP's and it takes enough time as it is without editing the spaces. Good luck!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024