Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julio Cesar - Guaranteed World Cup selection 17:18 - Sep 10 with 2640 viewsBrazilNutR

So, Big Phil has come out today and said that Julio Cesar is definitely going to the world cup EVEN if he doesn't play for his club, he will be among the 3 goalkeeper positions. He said that if he isn't playing for his club, then that is for financial reasons and something that the Brazil team should and cannot interfere with. He said he likes Cesar and respects him a lot.

Obviously doesn't mean he will want to be 3rd choice GK, so still may think its better to leave if not getting game time, but he may be inclined to sit and pick up his salary.

Thoughts
Julio Cesar - Guaranteed World Cup selection on 17:21 - Sep 10 with 2627 viewsN12Hoop

My first thought is Brazil probably don't have any decent 'keepersif that's their plan.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Julio Cesar - Guaranteed World Cup selection on 17:26 - Sep 10 with 2614 viewsBrazilNutR

Julio Cesar - Guaranteed World Cup selection on 17:21 - Sep 10 by N12Hoop

My first thought is Brazil probably don't have any decent 'keepersif that's their plan.

Possibly true in terms of decent and with experience of International Football etc... Although there are some fairly well rated keepers currently in a few of the Brazilian teams..
Julio Cesar - Guaranteed World Cup selection on 18:03 - Sep 10 with 2550 viewsClive_Anderson

Can't we bung Big Phil a million quid if he helps us get rid of the not-at-all-parasitic-and-perfectly-entitled-to-sit-getting-paid-a-fortune-that-we-can't-afford-and-I-would-do-exactly-the-same-as-him-if-I-were-in-the-same-situation-although-actually-I-wouldn't-because-I'm-not-a-scumbag goalkeeper.
Julio Cesar - Guaranteed World Cup selection on 18:16 - Sep 10 with 2531 viewsQPRDave

Julio Cesar - Guaranteed World Cup selection on 17:21 - Sep 10 by N12Hoop

Me too ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024