Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? 01:03 - Oct 3 with 5310 viewsOziRanger

Greetings from the Land of Oz. Just wondering if someone could tell me whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? In my first-ever experience of watching my beloved R's Sinclair was a standout and no doubt destined for great things... even as a youngster. Why do we keep producing great young players... for other clubs?
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 06:35 - Oct 3 with 5282 viewsWatford_Ranger

I think he works for a Dubai football channel.
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 06:58 - Oct 3 with 5269 viewsexiled_dictator

Sinclair hosts the football talk show called Final Score, that reviews the weeks action from the Premier League on Abu Dhabi Sports.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 06:58 - Oct 3 with 5267 viewseghamranger

I met him last year in Dubai. He does work for a football channel and does football training for kids. He stays there 10 months of the year and comes back to the uk july and aug.

He was a really nice bloke and i told him i was a rangers fan and told him that his goal v barnsley is always spoken about.
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? (n/t) on 08:52 - Oct 3 with 5114 viewsdaveinmelbourne

We bought him from Blackpool mate.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 8:53]
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 09:11 - Oct 3 with 5096 views18StoneOfHoop

He's still got it ..from last year:

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 09:37 - Oct 3 with 5064 viewsqprmeath

Met our players in a hotel before our 4-1 defeat at Oldham bout twenty years ago and thought Sinclair was the least friendly of them all
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 10:06 - Oct 3 with 5022 viewsdaveB

I used to see Sinclair, Gallen and Tony Roberts in the Broadway Boulevard in Ealing every Tuesday back in the 90's, he was a really nice bloke, always happy to have a chat and always seemed to remember me by name and come over for a chat if he saw me.
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 10:16 - Oct 3 with 5014 viewsPommyhoop

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 10:06 - Oct 3 by daveB

I used to see Sinclair, Gallen and Tony Roberts in the Broadway Boulevard in Ealing every Tuesday back in the 90's, he was a really nice bloke, always happy to have a chat and always seemed to remember me by name and come over for a chat if he saw me.

Wow .Broadway Boulevard.There's a name that brings me back. What were the other ones round Ealing? Stocks ? Haven Stables ? And that tiny little one Doe Does..
Great times..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 12:42 - Oct 3 with 4879 viewsultramagnetic

I used to see Sinclair in the travellers rest on kenton road and fat controller in Harrow as he lived around there when he moved to us
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 16:37 - Oct 3 with 4698 viewscjc

Got very very drunk with him in Spain just after Macker died. He just about got back to his suite, his wife was not a happy girl!

He was over from Dubai with a kids footballing group for training. His kids were in the group.

Really really nice bloke. We reminisced over a lot, particularly Alan McDonald, who I knew well and that how he really wanted to play for Ireland not England. His father is from Sligo and so am I, and he goes back to Ireland a couple of times a year and feels at home their.

Anyway he seemed very happy and seems to be doing well on his own sports talk show.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 17:13]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 17:32 - Oct 3 with 4640 viewsdaveB

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 10:16 - Oct 3 by Pommyhoop

Wow .Broadway Boulevard.There's a name that brings me back. What were the other ones round Ealing? Stocks ? Haven Stables ? And that tiny little one Doe Does..
Great times..

There was the one opposite the Bell that was crap but always good for an extra drink when the pubs shut. Saw Peter Crouch in there once and the ceiling was so low his head hit the ceiling,
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? (n/t) on 17:45 - Oct 3 with 4628 viewscjc

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 4614 viewsHayesender

Regularly used to bump into Tony Roberts and Darren Peacock in the feathers.

Now a metro bank

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 18:57 - Oct 3 with 4582 viewseghamranger

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 17:53 - Oct 3 by Hayesender

Regularly used to bump into Tony Roberts and Darren Peacock in the feathers.

Now a metro bank

Did the feathers become the townhouse?

Also what was the club opp the tube station and down the steps?
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 20:52 - Oct 3 with 4514 viewsPommyhoop

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 17:32 - Oct 3 by daveB

There was the one opposite the Bell that was crap but always good for an extra drink when the pubs shut. Saw Peter Crouch in there once and the ceiling was so low his head hit the ceiling,

Yeah that was DoeDoe's. Tiny little place opposite The Bell.From the outside lokked more like a little hat shop or something than a club. Dancefloor was downstairs.About the size of a 2nd bedroom in your average semi detatched..

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 22:25 - Oct 3 with 4466 viewshamptonhillhoop

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 20:52 - Oct 3 by Pommyhoop

Yeah that was DoeDoe's. Tiny little place opposite The Bell.From the outside lokked more like a little hat shop or something than a club. Dancefloor was downstairs.About the size of a 2nd bedroom in your average semi detatched..

I thought it was called "le dodo" which makes it far more classy. Then there was the one opposite Ealing broadway tube. Had many names, club azure is the only one I can remember
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 22:26]
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 22:28 - Oct 3 with 4457 viewshighleverhoopL

The last (and only) time I saw him off the pitch was in the "VIP" section of For Your Eyes Only in Park Royal at 1am on the Thursday before the Coventry game which effectively put us down in '96
Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 00:53 - Oct 4 with 4408 viewsPommyhoop

Whatever happened to Trevor Sinclair? on 22:25 - Oct 3 by hamptonhillhoop

I thought it was called "le dodo" which makes it far more classy. Then there was the one opposite Ealing broadway tube. Had many names, club azure is the only one I can remember
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 22:26]

Yeah I think your right about it being Le dodo
Wasn't there a pink neon dodo in the window. I remember Club Azure was that Stocks once or am I getting mixed up with the one in West Ealing ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024