Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballer tube map 17:59 - Oct 3 with 4526 viewsLimehouseR

Who's seen this?

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2013/oct/03/beautiful-games-going-under

Just spent a while checking it out, some controversial entries in there. Don't see the relevence of Robbie Fowler at White City but at least Shepherd's Bush is covered.

See how many R's players you can spot!
Footballer tube map on 18:04 - Oct 3 with 4516 viewsJuzzie

"Don't see the relevence of Robbie Fowler at White City"

probably 'cos of this;

Footballer tube map on 19:47 - Oct 3 with 4389 viewsHollowayRanger

what a load of crap

the cally is my station and who do i get

to be honest i expected some poxy arsenal player

but instead i get fabrice muamba

what the frig does he have to do with the cally and why's he worth a place

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Footballer tube map on 19:59 - Oct 3 with 4368 viewsQPRDave

Stanley Bowles ...one of the biggest names to play in London over the last 40 years and he's not on there...
Footballer tube map on 20:28 - Oct 3 with 4327 viewshoopsa07

Who can forget Robert Green at Goodge street ?!
Footballer tube map on 21:06 - Oct 3 with 4287 viewsDWQPR

Biggest load of bow locks ever. Looks like a couple of kids have just started filling up names of footballers with no rhyme or reason. Three or four Liverpool players in a row on the western edge of the Central Line. Why? Because its red? A lot of the players never played in England and players like Patrick Berger you just have to wonder what the whole point if it was?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Footballer tube map on 21:22 - Oct 3 with 4266 viewsQPRKirty

Surely Ladbroke Grove should be Stan?
Footballer tube map on 21:31 - Oct 3 with 4252 viewsDesertBoot

It's crap. I'm Camden Town and get Jim Montgomery lol

Wish I could be like David Watts

Footballer tube map on 00:35 - Oct 4 with 4155 viewsisawqpratwcity

Mark Hughes? Strap his dick to the third rail!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Footballer tube map on 02:28 - Oct 4 with 4126 viewsSonofNorfolt

Trying to be objective here.
No Puskas or Hideguti?
Herbert Chapman?

Forgive me if they are included, Beckenbauer, Gunther Netzer, Jimmy Greaves, Walter Winterbottom, Dietmarr Hamann, Johann Cruyff, Jan Tomachevski & Jan Gdoaka(the one who scored their goal) Jim Baxter, Best Charlton & Kidd(I'll be surprised if two of these aren't there) Eddie Kelly, Allan Clarke, Bobby Stokes, Alan Sunderland, Steve Mackenzie,Tommy Hutchinson, Terry Fenwick (sorry) Malcolm Macdonald(5goals) from my hero, Dave Thomas's crosses. Trebilcock, even Messi and others have made history there, .....................

As usual it seems that art is based on interpretation, aka people who haven't got afukkin' clue about the subject matter.

Robbie Fowler is a good starting point, he obviously played at Wembley, without any discernable impact, in fact Wealdstone's double winning side of '85, have far more relevance to it.
In fact is Fowler mentioned ahead of Ian Rush or Ian Wright? I hope not. Ronald Koeman? Kevin Moran? The Kevin Keegan/ Billy Bremner punch up? (Started by Johnny Giles)
Roger Milford, the ref, you should have sent Gazza off. Clive White who cheated us........
[Post edited 4 Oct 2013 2:40]
Footballer tube map on 13:16 - Oct 4 with 3967 viewsDaiHo0p

What a load of w@nk..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024