Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green Motion Car Rental 10:39 - Oct 4 with 15465 viewsericgen34

Bunch of crooks. Do not ever use them, they've just charged me £350 for an imaginary scratch on the car I hired at Luton airport, and they are not responding to any of my emails.

Does anybody know of any procedure I can follow to get my money back?
Green Motion Car Rental on 16:38 - Oct 9 with 2391 viewscollegeranger

Green Motion Car Rental on 15:16 - Oct 9 by ericgen34

Here is the scratch they claim I made:

Given the way we checked the car when I picked it up, we would definitively not have seen it anyway, so it does look like a scam. Grrrrr

Jeesus - I would go back with a bottle of T-cut - gone in seconds - its definitely a scam
Green Motion Car Rental on 04:45 - Dec 25 with 665 viewsmillerjason

Green Motion Car Rental on 11:22 - Oct 4 by ericgen34

Yes I gave a credit card, it's always like that when renting cars.

I dropped the car at the holiday Inn car park, as they had always instructed me to do. I checked the car was fine, but obviously didnt sign something with them, because they werent there.

They charged me for the holiday inn car park (they didnt tell me they changed the return policy) and then charged me for a scratch. I have requested a picture of it, complained that they didnt tell me about the change of return place etc... They are ignoring all my mails.

It looks like I am well and truly shafted, and wonder if there is something I can do.

There are lots of trip advisor forum entries from people having similar bad experiences to mine with them. I used them a lot before never had problems, until this last weekend

That's a frustrating situation to be in. Given the lack of communication and the pattern of similar complaints on TripAdvisor, it might be beneficial to escalate the issue further and possibly seek advice from consumer protection agencies or legal avenues if necessary. https://returnsandrefund.com/
Green Motion Car Rental on 11:12 - Dec 25 with 485 viewsJuzzie

Green Motion Car Rental on 04:45 - Dec 25 by millerjason

That's a frustrating situation to be in. Given the lack of communication and the pattern of similar complaints on TripAdvisor, it might be beneficial to escalate the issue further and possibly seek advice from consumer protection agencies or legal avenues if necessary. https://returnsandrefund.com/

Resurrecting a thread from over 10 years ago at 4.45am on Christmas Day?

Yeah, I ain’t going to be clicking on that link.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024