Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat 22:24 - Oct 12 with 3105 viewsHopwoodblue

I must take all the blame for this defeat as I signed most if not all the players on the park today.
The position we find ourselves in is all down to me.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 22:30 - Oct 12 with 3082 viewsSuddenLad

"Grimes worked his socks off all afternoon. He's a grafter and a championship standard player"

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 22:31 - Oct 12 with 3076 viewsDomDale

"I'm sending the International Scouting Squad to Newport for some sexy footballing talent, their style of play is pleasing on the eye."

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 22:50 - Oct 12 with 3016 viewsRoChDaLe

the money spent on all these new players is paying off

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 22:52 - Oct 12 with 3019 viewsmacaroo

I'm more than happy with the squad i have so the buck stops with me.
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 22:53 - Oct 12 with 3015 viewsRespectTheChemistry

"We can't possibly compete with the big budget teams in this division...like Rochdale"
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 22:56 - Oct 12 with 3001 viewsHopwoodblue

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 22:50 - Oct 12 by RoChDaLe

the money spent on all these new players is paying off

This club should look at its very successful neighbours Rochdale and learn how to run a club correctly, who pay their bills on time and don't use administration as an excuse to pay 10p in the pound like bUry do when they over spend.

Its not fair that Keith Hill has signed all the best players and not left any for us

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 23:01 - Oct 12 with 2985 viewsjudd

I have decided to do the honourable thing, the only course of action that I can take in acknowledging my full responsibility for making bury a laughing stock and so I have tendered my resignation in writing to the Chairman. He threw it in the bin immediately, but I suspect he just hasn't been exposed to joined up writing yet.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 23:10 - Oct 12 with 2965 viewsClivert

'Did I tell you that I discovered Aaron Lennon?'
Login to get fewer ads

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 23:20 - Oct 12 with 2944 viewsTomRAFC

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 23:01 - Oct 12 by judd

I have decided to do the honourable thing, the only course of action that I can take in acknowledging my full responsibility for making bury a laughing stock and so I have tendered my resignation in writing to the Chairman. He threw it in the bin immediately, but I suspect he just hasn't been exposed to joined up writing yet.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 00:31 - Oct 13 with 2887 viewsMass_Debater

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 08:48 - Oct 13 with 2777 viewsrochdalex

"The Bury fans were so loud today they blew the roof off our stadium"
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 09:03 - Oct 13 with 2753 viewssandylaner1

great thread, will read again
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 09:38 - Oct 13 with 2719 viewsTTNYear

'Look lads, it's all bollox, my team is bollox, my selections are bollox, the board is bollox, Stewart day is bollox, the rebuilding of the club is bollox, buying the furniture was bollox, getting a new gym is bollox, writing crappy slogans on the tunnels is bollox, this whole fu**ing revolution is bollox. But you pricks keep lapping it up. So I'll see you all next week at Pompey, and I'll trot out the same 'we're developing' bollox. Bollox to em. Cheers Keith.'

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 10:28 - Oct 13 with 2658 viewsR17ALE

Our revolution is more important than results. The changes to the club are massive and they're getting in the way of the football. We are only 8 points from the play-offs.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 11:29 - Oct 13 with 2600 viewsaleanddale

Its all my fault, I totally misunderstood when Mr Day said the club was looking to improve its conference facilities.
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 11:53 - Oct 13 with 2553 viewsR17ALE

As an aside, the mong board is comedy gold.

Several threads about who their next manager should be and here is a brief selection of posts. I'm not making this up!

"What about hill? We obviously a bigger club than them lot down the road..."

"Prefer him to the ex manager who's name rhymes with his."

"I remember saying this as well and being shouted down..."

"Makes marketing the revolution extremely difficult when you're at the bottom!"

AND THIS CLASSIC! In response to some Dale fan on there who's sneaked in under the radar!

"In fact, don't answer that. Your poxy little club isn't fit to lick our boots yet you come on here trying to large it when all you've ever achieved is TWO promotions in your entire existence.

A faily keyboard warrior, save your breath for blowing up your girlfriend."

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 12:01 - Oct 13 with 2527 viewsTTNYear

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 11:53 - Oct 13 by R17ALE

As an aside, the mong board is comedy gold.

Several threads about who their next manager should be and here is a brief selection of posts. I'm not making this up!

"What about hill? We obviously a bigger club than them lot down the road..."

"Prefer him to the ex manager who's name rhymes with his."

"I remember saying this as well and being shouted down..."

"Makes marketing the revolution extremely difficult when you're at the bottom!"

AND THIS CLASSIC! In response to some Dale fan on there who's sneaked in under the radar!

"In fact, don't answer that. Your poxy little club isn't fit to lick our boots yet you come on here trying to large it when all you've ever achieved is TWO promotions in your entire existence.

A faily keyboard warrior, save your breath for blowing up your girlfriend."

Is that the same Nigel Tufnell who went public with his delight at watching Young Dale fans cry at Wembley?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 12:09 - Oct 13 with 2510 viewsTTNYear

Realistic replacements for Blackwell...

Iain Dowie
Peter Reid
Lawrie Sanchez

Brilliant.

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 12:18 - Oct 13 with 2489 viewsaleanddale

loving one thought process #diluted

If we can win 5 and draw 5 of the next 12 we can get back in the mix!!

erm 2 x wins and 9 points from 11 games and they honestly believe that 20 points from the next 12 is a given!!

Now although this is not impossible it would take some turnaround!.
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 12:55 - Oct 13 with 2443 viewsR17ALE

Think that was ally18 tbf. But Nige is comedy gold on there. Possibly the king of mongs relegating Bradders* to a prince, due to his unbridled bitterness.

*we've got a better squad than Dale.
*we'll be playing Notlob in the league next season.

Not one of them has yet picked up on Day's age and inexperience in running a club. And they all still believe that this revolution is for real. They lap up any spin that is fed to them like a cat at a bowl of milk.

#laughingstock

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 13:19 - Oct 13 with 2402 viewsColDale

Every now and then, when we beat a side, we destroy them mentally. In the promotion season, it took Rotherham about two years and a shed load of money to get over that 4-0. Could it be that the ten men victory where they didn't even manage a shot on goal has left them scarred? After all, weren't they above us at the time?
Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 14:56 - Oct 13 with 2323 viewsTVOS1907

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 12:01 - Oct 13 by TTNYear

Is that the same Nigel Tufnell who went public with his delight at watching Young Dale fans cry at Wembley?

Aw, diddums.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 15:11 - Oct 13 with 2291 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

"We" or "Us" Always them, they or The Club!

The only thing that gives me hope that Keith Maddock's comedy slot will continue if Super Kev gets sacked, is that Jepson gets the job!

His distancing of himself of blame was classic, as was calling King Kev "The Manager".

This being one of my favourites "You will have to ask the manager if shaun harrad was injured or not!"

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 17:20 - Oct 13 with 2221 viewsTomRAFC

Things you wouldn't hear Kevin Blackwell say after a bUry defeat on 15:11 - Oct 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

"We" or "Us" Always them, they or The Club!

The only thing that gives me hope that Keith Maddock's comedy slot will continue if Super Kev gets sacked, is that Jepson gets the job!

His distancing of himself of blame was classic, as was calling King Kev "The Manager".

This being one of my favourites "You will have to ask the manager if shaun harrad was injured or not!"

My thoughts exactly!

If Blackwell goes Jepson is almost as hilariously bad!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024