Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POSTCARD FROM NIKO (Day 7) 22:23 - Oct 13 with 1312 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Not a lot to report, other than to tell you that the poo really has hit the fan here in Croatia. The whole nation hates our manager!! Yesterday, he said that we lost to Belgium because of individual player mistakes. Today, he's changed his mind & has decided that it was all his fault! Perhaps it's no bad thing that we're leaving the country tomorrow!

Yes, we fly to Glasgow on Monday morning. We'll be staying at a hotel in the city centre (my stalker knows which one & is probably there on a reconnaissance mission already) and will train at Hampden in the evening.

Yesterday was mainly a free day. Those who'd played the full 90 minutes against Belgium didn't have to train. The rest of us had a short evening session. Chances are that I might get a start on Tuesday night.

Here's me today, telling the gaffer what I think his tactics should be for the game against Scotland:

I showed him that I can still run (when I have to):

Impressed him with my close control

And played a bit of keepy-uppy

My friend Eduardo persuaded me to pose with him for a picture, which he put on Twitter. I'm sure him & my stalker are in cahoots!:

So, I'll be back on British soil tomorrow & ready to conquer the kilt-wearers. Then, we have to wait and see who we get in the play-offs (please God, not France or Sweden). It'll be quite a relief to get back to the peace & quiet of club football at the weekend ..... even if it is Millwall away!!

Sleep well.

[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 22:24]
POSTCARD FROM NIKO (Day 7) on 22:35 - Oct 13 with 1280 viewsNorthernr

Wonderfully creepy stuff.
POSTCARD FROM NIKO (Day 7) on 22:39 - Oct 13 with 1264 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Why, thank you sir!
POSTCARD FROM NIKO (Day 7) on 22:59 - Oct 13 with 1226 viewsLancsBushRs

Niko special 'Sexy Friday' this week?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024