Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car Cloned............(nonQPR) 12:07 - Oct 17 with 2336 viewsboobishabang

Anyone have any experience of this happening? got home from work Yesterday (I live near Wrexham North Wales) to be met by a Transport for London Congestion chargefee, never used my Car in or around London for obvious reasons, and the photo's on the fine show a different car to mine but with the same reg so i ring Police DVLA etc etc and get a crime ref number to argue the case, but whats stopping this person just driving around causing accidents etc using my reg until the old bill catch up with them??!!
Car Cloned............(nonQPR) on 14:25 - Oct 17 with 2184 viewsTonto

First off - make sure you appeal to tfL regarding the fine (instructions are on the stuff sent to you). Do not just let it go. that re-sets the clock as it were and enables you to prove you werent there. Their customer service centre will be able to help you what to do next.

as an aside.. the very first person to have their car cloned and be sent a fine actually worked for the congestion Charge!!!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Car Cloned............(nonQPR) on 19:12 - Oct 17 with 2046 viewsbaldyhoop

Happened to me once. I wrote to the council charging me and told them it wasn't my car. Think I sent a copy of the log book to prove it wasn't my car (different model). Turned out they'd read the reg wrong (it was similar)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024