Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! 17:29 - Nov 21 with 6296 viewsQPRDave

Say's .....Adel Taarabt!.....So he's told Adel what a great player he is then!

"He understands the Premier League and how important it is to keep possession of the ball."....Yeah so did we Adel....trouble is you kept giving it away.

http://www.london24.com/sport/fulham/fulham_star_loving_life_under_meulensteen_1
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 14:56 - Nov 23 with 1403 viewsQPRDave

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 23:38 - Nov 22 by paulparker

Yes CAPTAIN !!!!!
The bloke who carried us through games and was a Matchwinner
Both cardiff games,the through ball against Coventry, away
At watford and Barnsley to name a few examples
The bloke was awesome that season !
Yes Derry, hill, heider,& paddy were good that year but without
Adel we wouldn't have coasted to winning the championship
Yes there was a plan & it worked cos of Adel !
If you hate him fine , but I hate these anti Adel threads
The bloke deserves more respect ,
Answer this dave do u prefer this seasons promotion charge or
The promotion charge with Adel tearing everyone a new one ??
I know which one I do

Captain ...nah ...he wore an armband and if you think that's what makes a captain you are very naive.
I don't hate Tarrbs. He did very well when he got his head right for games. He did as you say score great goals and pulled off some good skills, but the way he's talking about this coach is like he has never before heard about pressing or retaining possession, like it's a brilliant new concept. All that has happened is this bloke has told AT what agreat player he could be ...he has all tools etc etc.
I prefer this years promotion charge ....Why??...Because we are team and are good in all departments.
Yes there was a plan ...but you are wrong imo, it worked because alot of those you named as some you didn't agreed to let AT take the limelight.
i seem to remember a CB pairing did ok ...did you not?..We had a decent RB i thought did you not rate him then?...Seem to remember a young forward brought in from Plymouth ran his nuts off and was scoring goals for fun till injury.
But oh well you wanna give all the credit to one man ...that's up to you.
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 15:19 - Nov 23 with 1401 viewspaulparker

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 14:56 - Nov 23 by QPRDave

Captain ...nah ...he wore an armband and if you think that's what makes a captain you are very naive.
I don't hate Tarrbs. He did very well when he got his head right for games. He did as you say score great goals and pulled off some good skills, but the way he's talking about this coach is like he has never before heard about pressing or retaining possession, like it's a brilliant new concept. All that has happened is this bloke has told AT what agreat player he could be ...he has all tools etc etc.
I prefer this years promotion charge ....Why??...Because we are team and are good in all departments.
Yes there was a plan ...but you are wrong imo, it worked because alot of those you named as some you didn't agreed to let AT take the limelight.
i seem to remember a CB pairing did ok ...did you not?..We had a decent RB i thought did you not rate him then?...Seem to remember a young forward brought in from Plymouth ran his nuts off and was scoring goals for fun till injury.
But oh well you wanna give all the credit to one man ...that's up to you.

errr read the message !!
i gave credit to paddy, clint, derry , heider etc
and yes we had a good CB pairing and when walker was here as RB he was the buisness
not denying any of that
IMO we wouldnt have won the league the way we did without Adel, he was the icing on the cake the main man,
like i said previously people on this MB have very shorts memories, the skills the goals, the joy he bought us not just in the promotion year but at times in the Prem to, (spuds, Arsenal,Fulham etc )
your opinion that you enjoy this season more is fine , but imo we were more of a team then with a bloke you would quite happily pay twice the ticket price to watch

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 20:41 - Nov 23 with 1344 viewsHollowayRanger

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 07:21 - Nov 23 by SpiritofGregory

That's because NW pandered to his ego, he gave him the captain's armband and got everyone else doing the running around and donkey work. We were lucky that Adel did not pick up an injury.

Same tactics did not work in the premier league as new players refused to be servants to Adel and he was not as effective in the Premier League. There's no doubt that Adel is gifted however, he will never achieve his full potential because he is lazy, stubborn and overweight.

look we needed adel without him we would have been a normal 4-4-2 and had to hope for the best

same time by having adel we needed to surround him with workers and fighters all feeding the ego/tallented taarabt

and it worked brilliantly

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 00:59 - Nov 24 with 1283 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 20:41 - Nov 23 by HollowayRanger

look we needed adel without him we would have been a normal 4-4-2 and had to hope for the best

same time by having adel we needed to surround him with workers and fighters all feeding the ego/tallented taarabt

and it worked brilliantly

Yes Adel did give us some great memories but I wouldn't want him back if we gain promotion, the guy is not a team player and is immature. What happened in relation to the team revolving around him was a one off.

Surely we have learnt our lesson and realise from experience that we need a team, not individuals. Like the old saying goes - there's no I in team.
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 18:09 - Nov 24 with 1217 viewsdaveB

you'd hope we might have learnt from Joey Barton last season in that time is a great healer and if a player comes back with the right attitude and performs he'll be welcomed, that should be the case with any player who comes back next summer.
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 22:54 - Nov 24 with 1185 viewsqprmick

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 16:18 - Nov 22 by QPRDave

Oh come on CAPTAIN???.....Not exactly in the same mould as Gerry or Macca when it comes to naming great QPR skippers is he.
The real captain that year imo was Shaun Derry.

Oh and the reason i started this thread is because Adel is suddenly very happy with his new coach and now he tells us things have changed ...like no one told him when he was here to press when we ain't got the ball and keep possession.
The reason he did well here was NW told the rest of the team to let him do as he likes and they had to cover him. No one else in football will allow this and those players asked to do Adel's work deserve as much credit for that championship win as he does, because if they all didn't go along with it the plan wouldn't have worked
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 16:26]

Alec Stock gave Rodney Marsh a fair bit of latitude. That worked OK. Stan Bowles wasn't exactly held on a tight rein by his managers at that time. One thing the three have in common is talent and vision.

Qprmick

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 22:56 - Nov 24 with 1183 viewsHollowayRanger

added another 4 minutes to his premiership career saturday

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 23:09 - Nov 24 with 1178 viewsQPRDave

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 22:54 - Nov 24 by qprmick

Alec Stock gave Rodney Marsh a fair bit of latitude. That worked OK. Stan Bowles wasn't exactly held on a tight rein by his managers at that time. One thing the three have in common is talent and vision.

I don't put AT in the same level as those 2 though mick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024