Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what team will we ... 18:56 - Dec 1 with 2528 viewsbigbony

Have out for Wednesday? And who's going to lead us up top... Sorry but I don't think Vazquez is the answer!!
what team will we ... on 19:01 - Dec 1 with 2492 viewsNOTRAC

I am absolutely fed up of the changes game after game.I know we have no alternative because of injuries and the Europa league.I just hate it, that's all.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

what team will we ... on 19:06 - Dec 1 with 2462 viewsDull1Thomas

Same bar Dyer for Pablo
and JdG having had a serious sorting out in the interim.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

what team will we ... on 19:08 - Dec 1 with 2450 viewsbigbony

The changes aren't helping us at all. To me we a carrying 3 or 4 players in the squad IMO, and last year they wouldn't of got nowhere near the 1st team let alone playing in Europe or PL...

I understand why we are doing it but it's so frustrating...
what team will we ... on 19:10 - Dec 1 with 2434 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

what team will we ... on 19:06 - Dec 1 by Dull1Thomas

Same bar Dyer for Pablo
and JdG having had a serious sorting out in the interim.

Apart from the obvious missed chance , what's the downer on JDG for today?

What will this 'serious sorting out' consist of: " Hey Jonno, stop this 'getting into goal-scoring positions' bullsh*t, start running around like a headless chicken instead and throwing yourself into reckless challenges so some of our fans can think your 'playing for the badge' or some sh*t."
[Post edited 1 Dec 2013 19:15]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

what team will we ... on 19:16 - Dec 1 with 2401 viewsbigbony

what team will we ... on 19:10 - Dec 1 by FearOfAJackPlanet

What will this 'serious sorting out' consist of: " Hey Jonno, stop this 'getting into goal-scoring positions' bullsh*t, start running around like a headless chicken instead and throwing yourself into reckless challenges so some of our fans can think your 'playing for the badge' or some sh*t."

Thought both shelves and de Guzman played well today, as for cannas he was pants...
what team will we ... on 19:17 - Dec 1 with 2396 viewsDull1Thomas

Sloppy passing, giving the ball away, lacking effort to get into a position to receive passes corners still not going where they have any effect.
Absolutely no headless chicken act (Jonjo can do that when he's going off on one - which he can do from time to time - but last two games he's played well)

Just do the basics well and by that I mean cut out the sloppiness and work for the ball both with and without.

what team will we ... on 19:23 - Dec 1 with 2364 viewsJackfath

what team will we ... on 19:17 - Dec 1 by Dull1Thomas

Sloppy passing, giving the ball away, lacking effort to get into a position to receive passes corners still not going where they have any effect.
Absolutely no headless chicken act (Jonjo can do that when he's going off on one - which he can do from time to time - but last two games he's played well)

Just do the basics well and by that I mean cut out the sloppiness and work for the ball both with and without.

and kiss the badge now and then.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

what team will we ... on 19:24 - Dec 1 with 2367 viewsLiam12345

----------------------------------------------------
----------------------Vorm----------------------
----Rangel--William--Chico--Davies----
-----Dyer---Shelvey---Canas---Pablo-----
---------------------Michu----------------------
--------------------Vasquez---------------------

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Login to get fewer ads

what team will we ... on 19:28 - Dec 1 with 2340 viewsDull1Thomas

what team will we ... on 19:24 - Dec 1 by Liam12345

----------------------Vorm----------------------
----Rangel--William--Chico--Davies----
-----Dyer---Shelvey---Canas---Pablo-----
---------------------Michu----------------------
--------------------Vasquez---------------------

Will Rangel and MIchu be fit?

I can see the same starting 11 as today.

what team will we ... on 21:37 - Dec 1 with 2092 viewsdameedna

what team will we ... on 19:28 - Dec 1 by Dull1Thomas

Looking at the players that played City and the way they played I can see ML keeping the starting 11 for Newcastle and see how we go
what team will we ... on 22:00 - Dec 1 with 2023 viewsJJJack

Fortunately we can normally rely on you for some sense. Many of our fans are like bleeding sheep on here when it comes to getting on players' backs despite all the evidence/stats showing how wrong they are.
what team will we ... on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 2004 viewsJJJack

what team will we ... on 21:37 - Dec 1 by dameedna

Looking at the players that played City and the way they played I can see ML keeping the starting 11 for Newcastle and see how we go

Well that's 2 of you saying "same starting 11". You don't think Vorm, for one, will return? Or Routledge? Bit surprising. I also think Michu might be ready. I think he'll pick:
vORM
Rangel Chico Ash Davies
Pablo Canas JDG Routledge
Shelvey
Michu (Vaquez if MM is injured)
what team will we ... on 23:31 - Dec 1 with 1851 viewsSwansNZ

Why is nobody picking Leon - did I miss something, not injured too is he?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

what team will we ... on 00:00 - Dec 2 with 1807 viewsLiam12345

what team will we ... on 19:28 - Dec 1 by Dull1Thomas

not sure but nice to hope lol

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

what team will we ... on 01:37 - Dec 2 with 1770 viewsorion3016

what team will we ... on 23:31 - Dec 1 by SwansNZ

Why is nobody picking Leon - did I miss something, not injured too is he?

Leon has a toe injury
Hopefully fit for wed

Be over there now after

what team will we ... on 05:48 - Dec 2 with 1724 viewslonglostjack

I wish we could make up our mind on how should be our regular goalkeeper. I really don't understand why we are rotating that position. Personally I'd like to see Vorm get an extended run.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

what team will we ... on 06:51 - Dec 2 with 1681 viewsDr_Winston

what team will we ... on 22:00 - Dec 1 by JJJack

Fortunately we can normally rely on you for some sense. Many of our fans are like bleeding sheep on here when it comes to getting on players' backs despite all the evidence/stats showing how wrong they are.

Funny how the default whinge is always "giving the ball away". It's like they can't think of anything else, but chucking that in will always get some heads nodding.

FWIW I thought De Guzman should have tracked Nasri better for the second goal, but otherwise, miss aside, had a tidy game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

what team will we ... on 08:37 - Dec 2 with 1593 viewshammy

FWIW my brother in law, a life long Man City supporter and season ticket holder, thought the Swans were the best footballing team to visit the Etihad this season. I must admit that we looked very good on the ball for most of the first half and should have had a couple of goals (from JDG miss, Pablo penalty, Vasquez miss). We were really outplaying their midfield with JJS, Poz and JDG at the forefront. Man City just had too much fire power in the end, although Tremmel seems to be out of form and our defence could have worked better as a unit.

I would go with the same team apart from Vorm and Rangel if fit. Newcastle seem to be on a bit of a run of wins at the moment but not sure they are all that good, especially against a team that plays football. But we will need to defend much better.

Would be nice to get 5 points from the next 3 games (Newcastle, Hull and Norwich) to get us to the half way 20 points mark.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024