Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? 14:16 - Dec 16 with 3175 viewslondonscottish

Hate these early kick offs. But given that my nine year old and his pals are keen as mustard to get into the ground as soon as the gates open (I'm assuming 11.15?) the key question is will they be serving beer from that time?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 14:20 - Dec 16 with 2260 viewshoof_hearted

Hat's off to you sir. Parenting skills to be proud of. An early introduction to morning drinking is so often overlooked by the so called professionals.
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 14:32 - Dec 16 with 2228 viewslondonscottish

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 14:20 - Dec 16 by hoof_hearted

Hat's off to you sir. Parenting skills to be proud of. An early introduction to morning drinking is so often overlooked by the so called professionals.

Why thank you. It's good to feel appreciated.

I'm still none the wiser as to whether I'll have to stoop to trying the the Bok. Even I can tell there's something wrong about morning drinking in the Bok. With kids.

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 14:42 - Dec 16 with 2200 viewsdoogi55

there is something wrong about drinking in the bok at anytime
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 14:54 - Dec 16 with 2179 viewsessextaxiboy

Have a couple of cans on the train , its never too early to start embarrasing your kids in public ...I still manage it most matchdays and they are 27 and 18 ...
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 14:54]
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:10 - Dec 16 with 2111 viewslondonscottish

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 14:54 - Dec 16 by essextaxiboy

Have a couple of cans on the train , its never too early to start embarrasing your kids in public ...I still manage it most matchdays and they are 27 and 18 ...
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 14:54]

That would mean drinking on a bus and/or tube. In the morning. This is getting even worse.

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:13 - Dec 16 with 2102 viewsdaveB

bars will be open at 11 in the ground
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:15 - Dec 16 with 2098 viewsderbyhoop

I must be getting old. Can't cope with morning drinking, unless it's a continuation of a good evening.
Whenever we've gone to a Test Match, we refuse to drink before midday (slippery slope) so are queuing for first round at 11:55am

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:18 - Dec 16 with 2084 viewslondonscottish

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:13 - Dec 16 by daveB

bars will be open at 11 in the ground

A straight answer, and the one I'd hoped for.

In the past I'd only be making it to my seat at 12.15 so never had this problem.

Now the boy and his mates want to watch all the build up a whole new world of morning drinking has opened up :-)

Login to get fewer ads

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:20 - Dec 16 with 2077 viewslondonscottish

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:15 - Dec 16 by derbyhoop

I must be getting old. Can't cope with morning drinking, unless it's a continuation of a good evening.
Whenever we've gone to a Test Match, we refuse to drink before midday (slippery slope) so are queuing for first round at 11:55am

The other dad coming to the game with me is a veteran of cricket drinking. I once went to a test match with him and it got very messy very early on.

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 19:13 - Dec 16 with 1966 viewsHunterhoop

I know a pub that's opening at 10am on Sat and serving free bacon butties but I'm not telling you which one as I don't want it heaving!
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 20:56 - Dec 16 with 1893 viewsqueensparker

Is it an early kick off Saturday then? I've just wasted hours negotiating a free Christmas pass for 3pm

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 08:53 - Dec 17 with 1767 viewsultramagnetic

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 19:13 - Dec 16 by Hunterhoop

I know a pub that's opening at 10am on Sat and serving free bacon butties but I'm not telling you which one as I don't want it heaving!

I might give some hints
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 15:18 - Dec 17 with 1641 viewspeakqpr

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 08:53 - Dec 17 by ultramagnetic

I might give some hints

Does it beging with a W and end in spoons?
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 15:21 - Dec 17 with 1635 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:15 - Dec 16 by derbyhoop

I saw someone throwing up 'Stones' Bitter before at England SA, bloody lightweight, at least 10 years younger than me too.

I guarantee I had more to drink too as I buy two at once. (three two variables in one sentence nice)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 15:33 - Dec 17 with 1623 viewslondonscottish

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 15:21 - Dec 17 by Metallica_Hoop

I saw someone throwing up 'Stones' Bitter before at England SA, bloody lightweight, at least 10 years younger than me too.

I guarantee I had more to drink too as I buy two at once. (three two variables in one sentence nice)

Ah a man who buys two at once.

A pro :-)

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 15:35 - Dec 17 with 1616 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 15:33 - Dec 17 by londonscottish

Ah a man who buys two at once.

A pro :-)

Hate...

When thirsty

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:10 - Dec 17 with 1585 viewstoboboly

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 15:21 - Dec 17 by Metallica_Hoop

You can't manage four then Met?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1577 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:10 - Dec 17 by toboboly

You can't manage four then Met?

Four twos or bottles?

If you mean the latter yes... if I had four hands...

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:31 - Dec 17 with 1562 viewstoboboly

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:18 - Dec 17 by Metallica_Hoop

Four twos or bottles?

If you mean the latter yes... if I had four hands...

Four pints in two hands....or the weird little holders they provide at cricket matches.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:34 - Dec 17 with 1556 viewsHunterhoop

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 15:18 - Dec 17 by peakqpr

Does it beging with a W and end in spoons?

Nope. Very wrong.
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:37 - Dec 17 with 1552 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:31 - Dec 17 by toboboly

Four pints in two hands....or the weird little holders they provide at cricket matches.

No, I'll carry 3 cheerfully but 4 leaves too much to what other people are doing around me. (Stones are bottles though, i don't recall any other bitter on draught)

Two is fine when watching cricket, it stays fresher and it means I don't need to put any near my feet.

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:51 - Dec 17 with 1540 viewsHanwellHoop

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:34 - Dec 17 by Hunterhoop

Nope. Very wrong.

It begins with an S dosent it
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:56 - Dec 17 with 1532 viewslondonscottish

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 20:56 - Dec 16 by queensparker

Is it an early kick off Saturday then? I've just wasted hours negotiating a free Christmas pass for 3pm

Hope you've been able to re-negotiate.....:-)

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 19:31 - Dec 17 with 1495 viewsHunterhoop

Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 16:51 - Dec 17 by HanwellHoop

It begins with an S dosent it

"S dosent it"...sorry, I don't speak Spanish.
Any idea what time they'll start serving beer in LR at the Leicester game? on 19:50 - Dec 17 with 1480 viewsconnell10

my trick is to take one full bottle of coke then pour half out , into said coke pour a nice dark rum , place in fridge until ready to go to the match! place you cocktail in the inside of pocket of coat and walk straight into to ground! there you have a ready made drink to sip as and when needed during the match! i call it my rumbaba!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024