Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? 15:53 - Dec 16 with 1436 viewspaulparker

mrs wanted a goose but had to put my foot down
going for the 3 meat bird this year, so left overs will be a game & ham pie
what's everyone else having ??

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 16:40 - Dec 16 with 1389 viewsTheBlob

Rib of beef if we can afford it.
If not, Bolivian Woodcock or Chernobyl Chicken.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 16:43 - Dec 16 with 1383 viewsQPRDave

Turkey for us....game and ham pie sounds lush
whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 1365 viewswalshy15a

Boned and rolled Pinky & Perky.
whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 1360 viewsTheBlob

Well there's plenty of Football Manager that's going cheap,garnish with shredded contract and the odd leather boot stud.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 17:52 - Dec 16 with 1299 viewsloftboy

Turkey crown. Gammon and beef plus i make my own stuffing which comprises of 3 sausage meat tubes, a loaf of breadcrumbs, 2 onions and a bottle of sage, dont actually stuff the turkey but cook it wrapped in foil for several hours, kids love it especially cold in the sarnies and boxing day, my dad although 80 has also pickled and bottled his own onions, absolutely lethal.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 18:04 - Dec 16 with 1282 viewspaulparker

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 17:52 - Dec 16 by loftboy

Turkey crown. Gammon and beef plus i make my own stuffing which comprises of 3 sausage meat tubes, a loaf of breadcrumbs, 2 onions and a bottle of sage, dont actually stuff the turkey but cook it wrapped in foil for several hours, kids love it especially cold in the sarnies and boxing day, my dad although 80 has also pickled and bottled his own onions, absolutely lethal.

Same as my old grandad who is 90 he pickles his own onions
They are fecking lethal as pickles them with chillies
Talk about a ring sting

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 15:28 - Dec 18 with 1122 viewsCanadaRanger

Have a very Sigourney Weaver Christmas!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2013 15:28]
whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 20:58 - Dec 18 with 1041 viewskropotkin41

Nut roast same as always.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 21:11 - Dec 18 with 1032 viewsscot1963

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 20:58 - Dec 18 by kropotkin41

Nut roast same as always.

we guessed you were going to say that (was that your Che Guevara flag at the Carmarthen game a while back)
whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 21:25 - Dec 18 with 1011 viewskropotkin41

whats everyone having on their xmas plate this year ?? on 21:11 - Dec 18 by scot1963

we guessed you were going to say that (was that your Che Guevara flag at the Carmarthen game a while back)

I am nothing if not predictable on Christmas day!

Not my flag I'm afraid. After that cup of tea at half time at Carmarthen I haven't had the stomach to go back.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024