Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if harry left? 23:13 - Dec 18 with 1144 viewsHollowayRanger

hope it dont happen but..........

wet spam have man utd then arsenal then west brom lose all 3 and i can see big sam going ,wet spam might just turn to harry and harry might be tempted premiership team carroll v close to being fit and the olympic stadium to look forward to

so like i said BIG if but if! HE DID GO IN JANURY how do we bring in to keep us at the top! ???

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

if harry left? on 23:15 - Dec 18 with 1131 viewseghamranger

Won't happen! End of
if harry left? on 00:30 - Dec 19 with 1074 viewsHollowayRanger

if harry left? on 23:15 - Dec 18 by eghamranger

Won't happen! End of

hope not it take a lot of if's but very few decent managers about

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

if harry left? on 01:14 - Dec 19 with 1056 viewsstansleftfoot

If some Tottenham Hotspur fans still have a hankering for their former boss Redknapp, with the North Londoners seeking a replacement for sacked Andre Villas Boas, Fernandes is confident his manager is settled.

"You don't have to be a professor at the London School of Economics to realise that the most successful teams have been teams with the longest managers, whether it is (Arsene) Wenger at Arsenal or Alex Ferguson or David Moyes when he was at Everton," he told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday.

"I hope and pray that Harry will be with me for a long time. He is the best of the best in my opinion.

"He is a top quality manager. Many people come after him but I think he is very happy working with me. I think he has found me a very different chairman from others," added the Malaysian aviation entrepreneur.

Fernandes said he would be the last person to say 'he'll be with me until I die' but added he would like that to be the case.

Released not by Twitter but through Reuters two hours ago, Tony Fernandes that he had spoken with Harry R before his Podcast the other day and Harry had said that he felt he had 'unfinished' business to complete for QPR......Sleep well everybody!
if harry left? on 08:11 - Dec 19 with 988 viewsNoRway

The answer is Steve McClaren.
if harry left? on 09:11 - Dec 19 with 944 viewssmegma

How many more 'If Harry left' threads will we see on here by the end of the season ??

I'll go with 27.
if harry left? on 09:24 - Dec 19 with 928 viewsJonDoeman

if harry left? on 09:11 - Dec 19 by smegma

How many more 'If Harry left' threads will we see on here by the end of the season ??

I'll go with 27.

Yeah stop getting WatfordR's hopes up! :-))

QPR want Redknapp for the long-term #SSFootball via @SuperSportTV http://www.supersport.com/football/english-championship/news/131219/QPR_want_Red

It Is What It Is !!

if harry left? on 10:30 - Dec 19 with 849 viewsAntti_Heinola

and yet harry's name has yet to really be mentioned with all these jobs coming up. Because he's not interested? Or do clubs not think they'd get him? Or are they not interested? Strange lack of speculation considering he's the best English manager in history who should be leading our national team to glory in Brazil.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024