Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If..... 03:39 - Dec 27 with 2691 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Redknapp says we need new signings in January (except another striker) then he needs f£cking off out the door. He's got the best squad in this division at his disposal and it's his job to organise and make us the team we should be. I'm happy like most that we're in the position we're in but It really sort of shows how poor this division is even though it's a difficult league regardless.
Perfect example tonight of how conservative his style actually is, is the way he changed it around second half, where I think it's pretty obvious to most is that's how we should've started the game. I'm not calling for him to be sacked if things don't turn around anytime soon or anything that pathetic, but the way football is going at the moment (i.e. Mark f@cking Hughes) I think I would give up caring for football and the vulgar money involved that's paid to numerous average at best players and managers. In what other job can you be better off if you're sacked for being poor/inadequate and then walk straight into another job that could pay even better?
How would any of you lot feel if Harry didn't get us promoted and left or was sacked and then walked straight into another job and you end up watching him on telly coming out with his same limited superlatives?
I'd like to think I'm wrong in the belief that a huge amount of football fans (me included) are in a self denial type state in the sense that football can't sustain how it is now and will somehow return to how it was, i.e. terracing and sensibly priced...but it obviously is just a false hope.
Basically all i'm trying to say very long-windedly is.............................What is the point of Karl Henry!?!

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

If..... on 23:29 - Dec 27 with 2569 viewsBklynRanger

A woman just won a cordless telephone on Blankety Blank. I saw it with my own eyes.
If..... on 01:37 - Dec 28 with 2482 viewsSonofNorfolt

I waited until Maggie Gyllenhaal finished being submissive before responding.
Remember that Henry, Jenas, O'Neil and Phillips for 5 mill,(the priciest Championship signing this season I think) are among his signings, so Harry can't now dodge any blame that will come his way.
The performance at Forest was simply not good enough, the formation and selection were plainly wrong, we all knew when seeing the eleven before kick off. Should have put your life savings on the opposition.
We have Tony Fernandes, imagine if we had Tan or the Hull idiot?
MAKE THESE PLAYERS A TEAM HARRY, be proactive not reactive, DO YOUR JOB.
If..... on 02:34 - Dec 28 with 2455 viewsitsbiga

We need a couple more midfielders and that's all. A couple of
Guys in their 30's with some decent injuries in the past.
Austin is fine for 46 games and big bad bobby z is a solid back up.
Trust in Harry he knows what he's doing.
Personally I think he is either gonna hang around for the bonus if he thinks he can get us promoted.
If he thinks he can't there will be a couple of prem options to pick from and he'll sh/t on us.
Playing Jenas and Henry ever let alone a lot really farks me off.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 2:35]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

If..... on 03:36 - Dec 28 with 2437 viewsRangersAreBack

He just needs to realise that O'Neill, Carroll, Jenas and Henry are the dream team midfield, then we'll be laughing.
If..... on 09:54 - Dec 28 with 2342 viewsheadhoops

If..... on 02:34 - Dec 28 by itsbiga

Personally I think he is either gonna hang around for the bonus if he thinks he can get us promoted.
If he thinks he can't there will be a couple of prem options to pick from and he'll sh/t on us.

Spot on another overweight returning from injury 30+ year old in midfield. I posted this at the start of the season our midfield and centre backs without Nedhum are too slow.
Can see Harry back at wet spam next season

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

If..... on 10:26 - Dec 28 with 2279 viewsedwardtheconfessor

Fakin 'ell i agree with all the above. Its a revolution of the mind.

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

If..... on 10:37 - Dec 28 with 2255 viewsstansleftfoot

Crikey....O'Neill, Carroll, Jenas and Henry, is this Harry's unfinished business at QPR?
If..... on 11:02 - Dec 28 with 2229 viewsdolcelatte

If..... on 02:34 - Dec 28 by itsbiga

multi millionaire Harry needs to stay around for a bonus doesn't he? Feet up and enjoy retirement more like.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

If..... on 15:32 - Dec 28 with 2130 viewsitsbiga

If..... on 11:02 - Dec 28 by dolcelatte

multi millionaire Harry needs to stay around for a bonus doesn't he? Feet up and enjoy retirement more like.

Yeah old minted Harry, not about the money for you.
That's why he dodged all them taxes, just for the bubble.

If..... on 17:32 - Dec 28 with 2066 viewsQPRDave

We're only 3 points off top spot. Don't all sensible managers add to their squads in this league around jan, feb time to give a timely boost?...well managers at clubs lucky enough to have money to spend
If..... on 17:36 - Dec 28 with 2058 viewsdolcelatte

If..... on 15:32 - Dec 28 by itsbiga

Yeah old minted Harry, not about the money for you.
That's why he dodged all them taxes, just for the bubble.

and you have declared every single penny you've ever earnt haven't you?

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:18 - Dec 28 with 1991 viewsitsbiga

If..... on 17:36 - Dec 28 by dolcelatte

Whats that got to do with anything?
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 22:19]

If..... on 11:05 - Dec 29 with 1907 viewssmegma

If..... on 17:36 - Dec 28 by dolcelatte

Cant answer for him but I've worked PAYE for 33 years , so YES I have.
If..... on 11:07 - Dec 29 with 1905 viewssmegma

I believe Harry got a Paul Hart coaching manual for Christmas so wants to see if he can field 8 midfielders in one game like his hero.Expect him to buy/beg/steal or borrow another trio of midfielders who are out of contract and with dodgy knees
If..... on 18:39 - Dec 29 with 1863 viewssmegma

If..... on 11:07 - Dec 29 by smegma

I believe Harry got a Paul Hart coaching manual for Christmas so wants to see if he can field 8 midfielders in one game like his hero.Expect him to buy/beg/steal or borrow another trio of midfielders who are out of contract and with dodgy knees

Nearly there Harry, started with a formation of 4-6-0.Then managed to bring on ONeill making it 7 midfielders used in one game. Still not up to Harts standard but hes getting there slowly but surely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024