Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vasquez is worse than schekter 19:13 - Jan 11 with 5260 viewsorion3016

No doubt

Be over there now after

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 22:07 - Jan 11 with 1311 viewsRancid

He seems to be getting that little bit better each game.Now whether that's enough remains to be seen.He's no striker that's for sure.Hasn't the confidence.Again today he shit out of challenging the keeper when he could have got a foot in there before.He seems a trier which is good and maybe one day we'll find a role for him in the centre of midfield or something.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 23:56 - Jan 11 with 1262 viewsDr_Winston

Vasquez has got more ability than Shechter for sure. Problem is that's like saying Jo Brand is better looking than Susan Boyle.

Neither of them have or had any business being anywhere near the first team of a Premier League club.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 00:37 - Jan 12 with 1235 viewslovejuicejack

He is terrible fair play
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 01:10 - Jan 12 with 1218 viewsQuakerJack

I thought itay was a mossad agent who had photos of Laudrup and some honey trap on a sex swing. But then he went and got this donkey and I realised he's just a sh it judge of strikers.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 01:12 - Jan 12 with 1216 viewsTokijo

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:20 - Jan 11 by marchamjack

I actually think he is

Sht himself when having the chance to shoot and looking to square it instead and did neither

ABYSMAL

I agree. Looked a bit off the pace also.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 03:28 - Jan 12 with 1180 views2face

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 01:10 - Jan 12 by QuakerJack

I thought itay was a mossad agent who had photos of Laudrup and some honey trap on a sex swing. But then he went and got this donkey and I realised he's just a sh it judge of strikers.

Either that or he's manager of a club with no money.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 21:16]
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 03:40 - Jan 12 with 1179 views_Kieran

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 03:28 - Jan 12 by 2face

Either that or he's manager of a club with no money.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 21:16]

Yet little Getafe with their poxy TV deal have at least 2 strikers who are better than Alvaro.

From what I saw when I watched them v Barcelona (Couple of months back)
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 3:41]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 04:02 - Jan 12 with 1174 viewsJack123

He will come good..Just too nervous when the crucial ball needs to be played.

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 08:05 - Jan 12 with 1151 viewsswancity

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 04:02 - Jan 12 by Jack123

A good prospect and he is getting that experience here. The problem is that we need a bit more experience now in the position as wilf is carrying a lot of the responsibility.

he is good enough for the Spain under 21s. He has shown in phases that he has a lot of ability but seems to be completely lacking confidence in front of goal as he showed yesterday at old Trafford with his half chance.

A depleted squad I thought were excellent at old Trafford in the first half but the first goal killed us, lifted the crowd and we couldn't get going. With vorm, dyer, michu, Hernandez, de Guzman, lamah, etc etc to come back into the 18, the future is looking good though.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 09:02 - Jan 12 with 1121 viewstomdickharry

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 23:56 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

Vasquez has got more ability than Shechter for sure. Problem is that's like saying Jo Brand is better looking than Susan Boyle.

Neither of them have or had any business being anywhere near the first team of a Premier League club.

Spot on but that's the risk you take with cheap options,I bet with the money we have wasted on Schektar and Vasquesz we could have signed a half decent player.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 09:03 - Jan 12 with 1119 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 09:02 - Jan 12 by tomdickharry

Spot on but that's the risk you take with cheap options,I bet with the money we have wasted on Schektar and Vasquesz we could have signed a half decent player.

And one whose name is easier to spell.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 09:12 - Jan 12 with 1106 viewsquiff

Whatever people think of his ability, he just doesn't look ready for what we're asking him to do, another striker in this transfer window is a must for me and a priority over a winger.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 21:04 - Jan 12 with 1041 viewsTokijo

Alvaro did look shockingly inept when he came on last Saturday. just hope the faith ML puts in him comes good to the end of season whilst he's still a Swans player.! He is only 21.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 21:16 - Jan 12 with 1028 viewsLiberty

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 04:02 - Jan 12 by Jack123

Unfortunately we haven't got the time or patience for him to come good. Sometimes at this level you have to prove yourself alot quicker, he has not shown anything to indicate he is anywhere near prem standard unfortunately- next please.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 21:33 - Jan 12 with 999 viewsJokeren1943

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:57 - Jan 11 by giantstoneater

When we signed Bony I hoped we would go out and get another striker not just to be back up but put pressure on Bony we got Vasquez, I know he is young and I actually thought he was neat and tidy out wide but not explosive enough but for a youngster his lack of aggression is terrible and not worthy of a place on the bench. Is Rory worth the chance personally I don't think he is quite ready but at 0 _2 down HE should have got a taste of the action more worthy than the blunt Vasquez.

Now with Bony in place, Swansea will proberly spent 4-5 million on a decent backup striker this summer.

If Vasquez not perform very soon he will get kicked out in May.

About Rory, he played against much weaker (dutch) teams this summer and did average. Rory playing against much stronger teams (PL) and suddenly shine more bright then the North Star, I am not sure you are right.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 21:36]
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 23:12 - Jan 12 with 941 viewsLiberty

Back to the original post, don't give a shite bout shechter but Laudrup is playing Vasquez regularly, which is a worry.

Cant Laudrup see that he is cr#p .?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 23:16 - Jan 12 with 937 viewsHugeEnkins

When he came on yesterday I thought it revitalised our defence to be fair. If he hadn't of come on, giving the ball away, pathetic first touch and woeful delivery, we might not have known how reactive our back four could be. God bless him. Next time we are 4-0 up bring him on. Let's test our defenders for the rest of the season.
Vasquez is worse than schekter on 13:03 - Jan 13 with 872 viewsDevz00

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:27 - Jan 11 by Jokeren1943

To me, he strikes me to have alot of talent but absolut no believe in himselves.

He has the right speed and technic to play on a team as Swansea.

Put him on a reserveteam for 2 month and let him score 8-10 goals when Michu is back and we may have a quality player.

Give him time like we did with Lamah and things may get much better.

Good post. He seems to have no confidence. He must have something about him, he's shown flashes in a couple of games.

But yeah, he's been pretty piss poor for us so far.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2014 13:04]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 14:23 - Jan 13 with 832 viewsperchrockjack

If your low in confidence then you try harder. This fella tries until it becomes apparent he might get hurt which is why he wont ever score for us when faced with an oncoming goalkeeper. Basically he s gutless and we re paying him good money.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 15:08 - Jan 13 with 816 views2face

This is what people on Planet Swans thought about Vazquez back in August.

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 15:09 - Jan 13 with 816 viewsDarran

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 15:08 - Jan 13 by 2face

This is what people on Planet Swans thought about Vazquez back in August.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 15:13 - Jan 13 with 804 viewsperchrockjack

Its not our job though DAZ.
All managers in business have to account for their employees performances .
Odenwingie too wasn't a good buy for cradiff and the fact we were interested in him doesn't say much either

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:53 - Jan 13 with 757 viewsWxmJax

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 19:20 - Jan 11 by marchamjack

I actually think he is

Sht himself when having the chance to shoot and looking to square it instead and did neither

ABYSMAL

You could say that about most of the team, why shoot when you can pass to someone else ? They appeared to be trying to line it up for Bony to shoot from outside the box after his goal against citeh instead of having a go themselves. That is the major concern for me.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 21:57 - Jan 13 with 726 viewsmarchamjack

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 20:53 - Jan 13 by WxmJax

You could say that about most of the team, why shoot when you can pass to someone else ? They appeared to be trying to line it up for Bony to shoot from outside the box after his goal against citeh instead of having a go themselves. That is the major concern for me.

I think even most of our admittedly generally shot shy players would have had a shot when Vasquez had that chance around the 85th minute, but not him, he was looking to pass even when he was clean through. Watch it again, he's clean through, he's not looking at the goal (which is bizarre) he's looking to his left to pass. There must be better out there in January for us to take a chance on, we know he's not good enough now and it's now (not next season or the season after) that we need a striker to perform.

I think Schecter may have passed on those pics of ML with a goat to him.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 22:43 - Jan 13 with 706 viewsJokeren1943

Vasquez is worse than schekter on 13:03 - Jan 13 by Devz00

Good post. He seems to have no confidence. He must have something about him, he's shown flashes in a couple of games.

But yeah, he's been pretty piss poor for us so far.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2014 13:04]

Keep him for a year more (if possible) and he may improve.

He cost us almost nothing and the worst thing which can happend is that we have to return him to Spain fx next January.

Lot of fans said that Lamah was rubbish (think even Laudrup thought it for a moment), now we have a decent player for peanuts. Shitte the same thing can happend with the spanish bomber.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2014 22:47]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024