Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you for ki 14:41 - Jan 12 with 5355 viewsmidlandsmackem

Fantastic little footballer. Given us hope if avoiding the drop. Thank you Swansea
Thank you for ki on 14:44 - Jan 12 with 3994 views_Kieran

Thank Laudrup ...

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Thank you for ki on 14:47 - Jan 12 with 3980 viewsdan_swansea

We need him back

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Thank you for ki on 14:50 - Jan 12 with 3947 views_Kieran

Thank you for ki on 14:47 - Jan 12 by dan_swansea

We need him back

Well we could certainly do with him at this time ...

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Thank you for ki on 14:57 - Jan 12 with 3916 viewsRancid

Good player isn't he? .The trouble we had down here was that we played him too defensively and he effectively became a statue, just labouring about playing simple expected balls.I think what you've done up there with him is play him more offensively and he's always in the box ready to pounce, something we didn't see at Swansea enough.

I will say though that you're lucky him and Laudrup don't see eye to eye or he'd be back here by now.
Thank you for ki on 15:02 - Jan 12 with 3880 viewsmidlandsmackem

Stands out a mile in our midfield tbh. Would be gutted if laudrup recalled him .
Thank you for ki on 15:47 - Jan 12 with 3684 views_Kieran

Thank you for ki on 15:02 - Jan 12 by midlandsmackem

Stands out a mile in our midfield tbh. Would be gutted if laudrup recalled him .

It doesn't sound like he has any intention too so don't worry.

And with that in mind I wish you could just buy him off us now so we could look for a replacement. We need players!

Thank you for ki on 15:56 - Jan 12 with 3634 viewsmidlandsmackem

Thank you for ki on 15:47 - Jan 12 by _Kieran

It doesn't sound like he has any intention too so don't worry.

And with that in mind I wish you could just buy him off us now so we could look for a replacement. We need players!

The fella is quality. Dont think he would sign for us now in the position we're in. Would he want to play in championship??.... I don't think so.
Thank you for ki on 16:13 - Jan 12 with 3530 viewspencoedjack

Thank you for ki on 15:56 - Jan 12 by midlandsmackem

The fella is quality. Dont think he would sign for us now in the position we're in. Would he want to play in championship??.... I don't think so.

Did you have an influx of irritating ladyboys posting on your site when he joined ?

Pay up or send him back .....................
Login to get fewer ads

Thank you for ki on 16:47 - Jan 12 with 3403 viewspencoedjack

Don't worry found the answer to my question ....

Arrogant fukers aren't you
Thank you for ki on 16:52 - Jan 12 with 3382 viewsTheFranchise

I'd be happy if he stays there to help Sunderland stay up as long as by doing that he prevents Cardiff from staying up.
Thank you for ki on 16:54 - Jan 12 with 3367 viewsLiam12345

if you fancy a fking chuckle here you go,

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/swansea-fans-calling-for-ki.861277/

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Thank you for ki on 16:54 - Jan 12 with 3368 viewspencoedjack

Thank you for ki on 16:59 - Jan 12 with 3340 viewsDewi1jack

I know it's a nasty stunt but,
how about we recall him at 23:55 (or 22:55 if the window shuts at 23:00)
Stops giving an advantage to those in "our league."
Besides that, with the amount of injuries we keep getting, it can't be long before we register Curt, Trunds or (God forbid) KO'L.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Thank you for ki on 17:01 - Jan 12 with 3321 viewsLiam12345

Thank you for ki on 16:59 - Jan 12 by Dewi1jack

Besides that, with the amount of injuries we keep getting, it can't be long before we register Curt, Trunds or (God forbid) KO'L.

or shove laudrup himself there

Thank you for ki on 17:08 - Jan 12 with 3278 viewskarnataka

I know what you're saying but our club's safety is far more important than what any out of favour player wants. We are all hoping that a few clubs get cut adrift at the bottom so anyone above them can relax a bit more but at the moment, we are throwing a lifeline to a rival club which doesn't make much sense in an us or them situation. I've nothing against Sunderland personally but I sure as hell would prefer them to get relegated rather than us so if getting Ki back makes things more difficult for them, so be it, get him back, even if he doesn't play for us again.
Thank you for ki on 17:12 - Jan 12 with 3251 viewsBanosswan

Thank you for ki on 16:54 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

What a bunch of arrogant cu nts

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Thank you for ki on 17:16 - Jan 12 with 3223 viewspencoedjack

Thank you for ki on 17:12 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

What a bunch of arrogant cu nts

ShieldsBlackCat said:

Swansea are arrogant now. Cant wait in 5 years time when they are back in the championship, got a shit side, no money and playing in front of a half full garden-shed of a stadium. No matter how bad we are, id take our position over Swanseas any day. We have a billionaire owner, 49k stadium and will bounce back if we go down. Swansea will not
Thank you for ki on 17:24 - Jan 12 with 3188 viewsDr_Winston

Thank you for ki on 17:16 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

ShieldsBlackCat said:

Swansea are arrogant now. Cant wait in 5 years time when they are back in the championship, got a shit side, no money and playing in front of a half full garden-shed of a stadium. No matter how bad we are, id take our position over Swanseas any day. We have a billionaire owner, 49k stadium and will bounce back if we go down. Swansea will not

Must be something about teams in red.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Thank you for ki on 17:24 - Jan 12 with 3186 viewssketty_jack

ShieldsBlackCat said:

lol I was just about to post that as my favourite post on that thread but it was someone called Cain000 that said it. He says we've got a shit side yet their best player is on loan from us?!! Plus if they could fill their stadium then all those embarrassing pink seats wouldn't be on show to the world! Maybe their billionaire owner can buy some new red ones or perhaps a couple of players instead of sponging of their betters?
Thank you for ki on 17:34 - Jan 12 with 3135 viewsunion_jack

ShieldsBlackCat said:

Let's put a few things straight here for our Wearside friends whom I personally have no beef with. Solid, passionate fans but;

On the Escape Got issue, this was taken from a 'faymus orthor' who supports our dear friends up the road. Maybe a 'sic' after it would have made sense. There again maybe it wouldn't.

On the other comments made, we have no debt as a club, fill our fairly new stadium week in week out, are fighting three competitions at the moment which is taking its toll and have a local fan as a chairman who is not going to up sticks on a whim. Think about it!

Can't be bothered to sign up for their site so any Subderland fans here for a peek, please copy and paste with my blessing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Thank you for ki on 17:34 - Jan 12 with 3133 viewsLiam12345

lets have a think who else who plays in red has a billionaire owner which gives them no advantage actually he destroys them hmm...

Thank you for ki on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 2984 viewsDewi1jack

Thank you for ki on 17:34 - Jan 12 by Liam12345

lets have a think who else who plays in red has a billionaire owner which gives them no advantage actually he destroys them hmm...

Maybe they can be re-named as well.
Sunderland Pink Pussy?
Could possibly be abbreviated to Just Gash

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Thank you for ki on 19:06 - Jan 12 with 2925 viewsshingle

He could very well be playing in the championship with us mate, not much between us points wise now is there.
Thank you for ki on 19:40 - Jan 12 with 2854 views1jack

I'd rather Trundle now to vasquez.
Thank you for ki on 20:08 - Jan 12 with 2777 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Yep Ki must be ripping apart teams all season . Sunderland are flying .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024