Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) 23:52 - Jan 12 with 4486 viewsbaits

Hi all :)

Ever since last season, I have been watching Swansea playing fantastic and elegant possession football and at times sniping big names in the league.

Unlike the little missy here making noise all-'round who is from the same country as me,
I will cheer for you and visit some home games whilst I am still having the chances

I've studied your history a bit to present you a certain level of respect.

e.g. how you have the name "Jack Army" etc (the legendary dog that saved people back in 1920s)

anyway, I've been normally observing your threads and translating your reactions and comments into Korean at the biggest translation website called "gasengi.com"

People there really love listening to what you local lads say about your yesterdays and today.

There is another reason I have officially joined your forum as a "user", it is because of the user named

"Kiisgod"

She(I believe its 'she') is maybe too young to understand what being a fan means and have been messing around here and there all the time, commenting utter sh1te everywhere.

I, who may or may not represent the Korean fans, would like to apologise for what this little sissy has done so far.

Its either she doesn't know much about football or she is just too obsessed with ONE SINGLE FOOTBALLER: Ki sung yueng for some reasons.

Just like some troublesome teenage Justin Bieber fans around the world at her age.

Again I am so sorry.

Let's get along, regardless of the player Ki.

Even if he leaves, plz know that there are tons of Korean "fans" who would stay with you with all sincerity.

Unlike other Asian fans, we are very proud to value our special loyalty and devotion for a society.

Forget about the single loach spoiling the water here aye!

cheers!

[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 23:57]
Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 23:58 - Jan 12 with 4455 viewstreboethjack

"shite" "sissy" "aye" "lads" out of curiosity, do koreans use the words when speaking English then?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 23:59 - Jan 12 with 4451 views_Kieran

Don't worry about him fella for all we know he could be a Cardiff fan in disguise!

No Swans fan had a problem with Ki whatsoever so if 'Kiisgod' is genuine I don't know what his problem is.

Thanks for your support mate if you'd like to buy some merchandise then visit this site >>>> http://www.swanssuperstore.com/store/
[Post edited 13 Jan 2014 1:01]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 00:00 - Jan 13 with 4435 views_Kieran

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 23:58 - Jan 12 by treboethjack

"shite" "sissy" "aye" "lads" out of curiosity, do koreans use the words when speaking English then?

Maybe he's just been reading British football forums?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 00:01 - Jan 13 with 4421 viewsbaits

I live in England as a student.

I am quite used to colloquialism :)

just a reminder!

I am quite skilled at casual translation!
Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 00:04 - Jan 13 with 4409 viewsbaits

sure, when I am done with my exams I will go to home games and support you and may as well buy things in the club shop

I prefer going there and buying things offline cos I can try them on and see 'em with my very eyes ;)
Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 00:27 - Jan 13 with 4236 viewstreboethjack

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 00:00 - Jan 13 by _Kieran

Maybe he's just been reading British football forums?

Maybe, just found it odd. If he is genuine then welcome!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 03:13 - Jan 13 with 3629 viewsChina_Jack

“Unlike other Asian fans, we are very proud to value our special loyalty and devotion for a society. ”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are no" Asian fans" or "special Korean fans" in football world. there are only Real Fans and Plastics
Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 06:51 - Jan 13 with 3274 viewsepaul

welcome aboard mush (colloquialism)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 2623 viewsDibaba

I'm also a Swansea fan of Korean descent. But I very much dislike Ki. He only seems to give the required amount of effort when he feels his job is threatened:

He was benched for several months at Celtic until he learned how to tackle and defend a little. But it seems when he arrived at Swansea, he went back to bad habits.

One month before Swansea signed him, he was probably in the best physical condition of his life, because the physical conditioning coach, Seigo Ikeda, under then Korean Olympic team manager Hong Myung-bo (now Korean senior team manager) made sure that everyone went through a heavily periodised program prior to the London Olympic tournament. Even then, his fitness wasn't so great, because when he reported for camp, he hadn't played much at Celtic due to some "mystery illness" for which he went to Korea for treatment, when he could easily have gotten treated in Scotland. Neil Lennon even expressed reluctance to recruit Korean players in the future, because they don't seem to trust the medical system in Scotland!

And if the stories about the reasons for his differences with Laudrup are true, then he's had similar problems at Swansea with making trips to Korea when the manager wanted him to stay.

For those Swans I see here that are pining for his return: trust me, after the World Cup, you'll see the same Ki you saw during the later stages of last season. Someone who seems to mentally congratulate himself after every pass that he plays rather than move into the open space creating opportunity for the return pass.

Someone who can't wait for the season to end so that he think about anything other than football.

A couple years ago, Ki was a very divisive influence on the Korean National Team and backstabbed his national team manager on facebook! He tried to form a European clique that would undermine then manager Choi Kanghee, because he felt that he was entitled to be included in one of their World Cup qualifiers, even though he was then not even playing regularly at Celtic. The fact that he was conceited, brazen or naive enough to think he wouldn't have to face the repercussions of doing that should tell you all you need to know about him. In fact, the aforementioned Hong had to have a 3 hour one-on-one conversation with the former National Team manager, apologise profusely and beg for Ki to be reinstated as there was much publicized talk of Ki getting banned from the National Team for up to 2 years, IIRC, and being charged a fine. As it turned out, Ki got off scot-free, probably due to the influence of Hong Myung-bo, who is widely considered one of the 3 or 4 best Korean players of all time. (He probably appealed to the former manager's nationalism by saying that it would be bad for Korea and for Korean football if Ki were banned.)

If pressed Lennon or Laudrup would probably both admit that they are glad to be rid of Ki. In regards to the story posted by Darran about Ki sneaking out while important guests from Korea were visiting Swansea, I think it is perfectly in line with what we know of him. He is a very passive-aggressive person when he doesn't get his way.

Maybe it has something to do with being the son of one of the most powerful officials of the Korean Football Association (there are only half a dozen who have the authority to vote for the next President).

Principles are important to Laudrup, it seems. Look at the way that he made his stand about never leaving a team in mid-season and even went on record to say that he never will!

I think Laudrup needs to stick to his principles here too. A player that acts childishly and vengefully when he doesn't get his way (did Laudrup give him an ultimatum that if he doesn't get his act together, he'll find better options during the summer to replace him?) should not be accommodated. Ki needs to be taught a lesson.

Maybe Ki thinks he is having the last word. But if he succeeds at Sunderland, it is a win-win situation for Laudrup and Swansea, who can actually turn a loss into a profit.

On what Ki showed last year alone, I don't think anyone would pay 5.5 million pounds. But the Sunderland loan has changed that, so he should just stay where he is.

I'm sure you can find players with better attitude and professionalism than Ki.

Move on Jack Army.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2014 16:29]
Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 16:24 - Jan 14 with 2585 viewsLord_Bony

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 00:01 - Jan 13 by baits

I live in England as a student.

I am quite used to colloquialism :)

just a reminder!

I am quite skilled at casual translation!

Welcome on board friend.

Just learn a few juicy expletives and you re good to go...

Hope you stick around.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 16:36 - Jan 14 with 2551 viewsTreforys_Jack

Interesting post, and right on the money, its just a shame Sunderland are currently getting the benefit of an undoubtedly talented footballer.
Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 16:53 - Jan 14 with 2508 viewsmikecph

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 16:11 - Jan 14 by Dibaba

I'm also a Swansea fan of Korean descent. But I very much dislike Ki. He only seems to give the required amount of effort when he feels his job is threatened:

He was benched for several months at Celtic until he learned how to tackle and defend a little. But it seems when he arrived at Swansea, he went back to bad habits.

One month before Swansea signed him, he was probably in the best physical condition of his life, because the physical conditioning coach, Seigo Ikeda, under then Korean Olympic team manager Hong Myung-bo (now Korean senior team manager) made sure that everyone went through a heavily periodised program prior to the London Olympic tournament. Even then, his fitness wasn't so great, because when he reported for camp, he hadn't played much at Celtic due to some "mystery illness" for which he went to Korea for treatment, when he could easily have gotten treated in Scotland. Neil Lennon even expressed reluctance to recruit Korean players in the future, because they don't seem to trust the medical system in Scotland!

And if the stories about the reasons for his differences with Laudrup are true, then he's had similar problems at Swansea with making trips to Korea when the manager wanted him to stay.

For those Swans I see here that are pining for his return: trust me, after the World Cup, you'll see the same Ki you saw during the later stages of last season. Someone who seems to mentally congratulate himself after every pass that he plays rather than move into the open space creating opportunity for the return pass.

Someone who can't wait for the season to end so that he think about anything other than football.

A couple years ago, Ki was a very divisive influence on the Korean National Team and backstabbed his national team manager on facebook! He tried to form a European clique that would undermine then manager Choi Kanghee, because he felt that he was entitled to be included in one of their World Cup qualifiers, even though he was then not even playing regularly at Celtic. The fact that he was conceited, brazen or naive enough to think he wouldn't have to face the repercussions of doing that should tell you all you need to know about him. In fact, the aforementioned Hong had to have a 3 hour one-on-one conversation with the former National Team manager, apologise profusely and beg for Ki to be reinstated as there was much publicized talk of Ki getting banned from the National Team for up to 2 years, IIRC, and being charged a fine. As it turned out, Ki got off scot-free, probably due to the influence of Hong Myung-bo, who is widely considered one of the 3 or 4 best Korean players of all time. (He probably appealed to the former manager's nationalism by saying that it would be bad for Korea and for Korean football if Ki were banned.)

If pressed Lennon or Laudrup would probably both admit that they are glad to be rid of Ki. In regards to the story posted by Darran about Ki sneaking out while important guests from Korea were visiting Swansea, I think it is perfectly in line with what we know of him. He is a very passive-aggressive person when he doesn't get his way.

Maybe it has something to do with being the son of one of the most powerful officials of the Korean Football Association (there are only half a dozen who have the authority to vote for the next President).

Principles are important to Laudrup, it seems. Look at the way that he made his stand about never leaving a team in mid-season and even went on record to say that he never will!

I think Laudrup needs to stick to his principles here too. A player that acts childishly and vengefully when he doesn't get his way (did Laudrup give him an ultimatum that if he doesn't get his act together, he'll find better options during the summer to replace him?) should not be accommodated. Ki needs to be taught a lesson.

Maybe Ki thinks he is having the last word. But if he succeeds at Sunderland, it is a win-win situation for Laudrup and Swansea, who can actually turn a loss into a profit.

On what Ki showed last year alone, I don't think anyone would pay 5.5 million pounds. But the Sunderland loan has changed that, so he should just stay where he is.

Move on Jack Army.

Very well put! Oh, and welcome to the forum both of you
Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 21:48 - Jan 14 with 2251 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Move on Jack Army.

Great post and welcome .
I don't see Laudrup getting rid of him for no reason as he is a talented player. Good riddance if true

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 21:56 - Jan 14 with 2229 viewslonglostjack

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 21:48 - Jan 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Great post and welcome .
I don't see Laudrup getting rid of him for no reason as he is a talented player. Good riddance if true

A very interesting post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 21:58 - Jan 14 with 2222 viewslonglostjack

Move on Jack Army.

This one is even more interesting

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 22:32 - Jan 14 with 2168 viewsjacktar

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 00:27 - Jan 13 by treboethjack

Maybe, just found it odd. If he is genuine then welcome!

I think you're right to find this post odd Treboeth. Maybe something in the poster's name "baits" gives that away. For all those welcoming him on here I think I only have one thing to say "hook , line and sinker" . "Baits" my @rse.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 22:46 - Jan 14 with 2138 viewstreboethjack

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 22:32 - Jan 14 by jacktar

I think you're right to find this post odd Treboeth. Maybe something in the poster's name "baits" gives that away. For all those welcoming him on here I think I only have one thing to say "hook , line and sinker" . "Baits" my @rse.

Glad it's not just me who thinks it's a wind up and fair play he seems to have caught a few too!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 23:05 - Jan 14 with 2107 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 22:32 - Jan 14 by jacktar

I think Dibaba is genuine definitely and has put some pointers into this whole Ki vs Laudrup situation. If Baits is genuine or not that's not really an issue, and if he prompted Dibaba into joining the forum and giving his response that's not such a bad thing, maaaaan.
If they're both impostors feel free to address me as "the haddock"

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 23:12 - Jan 14 with 2090 viewsDarran

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 23:05 - Jan 14 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Dibaba is genuine definitely and has put some pointers into this whole Ki vs Laudrup situation. If Baits is genuine or not that's not really an issue, and if he prompted Dibaba into joining the forum and giving his response that's not such a bad thing, maaaaan.
If they're both impostors feel free to address me as "the haddock"

Dibaba has been here since last February and has made a few posts about Ki.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 23:16 - Jan 14 with 2087 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 23:12 - Jan 14 by Darran

Dibaba has been here since last February and has made a few posts about Ki.
Just saying.

Oh, I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 00:28 - Jan 15 with 2020 viewsjacktar

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 22:46 - Jan 14 by treboethjack

Glad it's not just me who thinks it's a wind up and fair play he seems to have caught a few too!

Maybe we should ask master "baits" not to cum again.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Hi I am a Jack from Korea :) on 04:41 - Jan 15 with 1959 viewssmart1109

From another Korean fan. (Sorry. I'm not good at English)
I would like to add some more things.

1. About Ki's mistake
Ki made a bad mistake in Korea even though it was on his secret facebook.
Ki admited his bad behavior
And then officially apolozied in public
The coach of the Korean national soccer team also accepted the apology.
Now it is just the past.

2. Jack(user name bait)
Many Korean fans of EPL know about him because he often translates the contents of foreigner's forum in Korean
His post of here is about Kiisgod's behavior, not about Ki
Most Korean people are not rude and childish.
We regard courtesy as being the most important.
We just want Planet swans fans to know that Kiisgod's thoughts are just her own.

3. last
We respect your forum. We respect your opinions (bad opinions about Ki too)
I did not know here. But from Bait's introduction, I knew here and often came by.
Maybe this would be the first and last post of mine
But I will always cheer Swansea city football club.
(personally I like Michu more than Ki)
Thank you.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024