Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... 10:21 - Jan 16 with 4108 viewscaerleon_jack

Ki: Last season Ki (when he was here) blew hot and cold. He showed glimpses of his ability, but generally he shirked challenges, slowed play down, gave away cheap free kicks and displayed very erratic passing. All things that JdG gets slated for. However, a couple of good performances for a rubbish team and suddenly he'd be our saviour. If only our manager would swallow his pride and call him back. There's obviously something about Ki that Laudrup doesn't like, maybe it was the extended holiday he took last season (which everyone agreed took the pee-pee). But we should forget that and bring him back because he'd score every game and we'd win the league, deffo.

Laudrup: Since day one some muppets on here have had it in for Laudrup. His crime? He took the managers job and told Monk and Tate the truth - they're not Premier League standard. How dare he. These players are club legends. It doesn't matter that they are too old or not up to scratch. They should play, week in, week out. So since taking over we've had at least 15 player coups, taking training themselves and going to Huw and telling him they will only play if Monk is made manager. It's now back at the stage that we are so far into a relegation battle (we're not) that Laudrup is being likened to Sousa, who during his time and after has faced criticism that makes you wonder if he's not some kind of Nazi war criminal. Last season Laudrup delivered our best ever season as a club. Now some idiot is claiming that an ex-player reckons training sessions under Laudrup aren't up to scratch. They are to blame for all our injuries apparently. But why didn't we get all these injuries last season? Why weren't we relegated last season? They guy is obviously not up to the job. Of course the other reason Laudrup is hated by a moronic minority is that he's been quite open to going to another club one day. How dare he. Much better that he swear allegiance to the Swans and talk about loyalty 24/7 like Martinez and Rodgers. I mean, that worked out, didn't it?

Huw: The mastermind behind our rise from League Two basement to Premier League, the guy is our saviour and a shining light in a division driven by greed and debt. And yet at the same time he's an idiot who won't spend the money that the club needs to spend, signs players behind a managers back, has no idea what he's doing, is an idiot, employed the worst managers we've ever had in Sousa and Laudrup and is an idiot.

Vasquez: A player so inept that he must be some kind of undercover agent. Not the fact he's a young guy who's not played much first team football and possibly needs a little bit of confidence.

Donnelly: Not getting picked so obviously has been a complete waste of money. We should never ever bring in a young player to develop unless we are 110% certain that he will definitely turn into a world class player with 3 weeks. Players don't need time to develop, they should just be amazing from day one.

Insert something witty here

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:14 - Jan 16 with 996 viewsTrundle10

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:09 - Jan 16 by Brynmill_Jack

No moral fibre? How do you come to that conclusion? Has he been hanging around strange bars, pinching old ladies purses or has he been vandalizing the training facilities?

Allegedly that was Nathan Dyer
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:16 - Jan 16 with 1001 viewsraynor94

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:09 - Jan 16 by Brynmill_Jack

No moral fibre? How do you come to that conclusion? Has he been hanging around strange bars, pinching old ladies purses or has he been vandalizing the training facilities?

Some on here have already written Vasquez off on here, he' 21 first season abroad, i' m more than happy to give him more time, but it's just another example of how poor some of our support is

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:18 - Jan 16 with 998 viewsQuakerJack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 12:56 - Jan 16 by perchrockjack

Some posters simply cannot handle any criticism at all. No really.
VASQUEZ has no moral fibre ;its why he shies away f rom physical contact,otherwise he d have scored by now.
Its ok though

I have to agree with you there Perchrock... (they'll be talking about us soon Perch).

Firstly, Ki - can nobody accept that perhaps Poyet has succeded in getting the best from him where Laudrup has failed.... any mackem I've spoken to (and I know a shed load of them) will tell you he's been their best player. He's played further forward than Laudrup allowed him to play and it's been the making of him... perhaps it's one big massive coincidence.

Laudrup - Nobody's had it in for him. Some opinions were formed by the press and their unveiling of what now seemed like a load of bull about him stropping with Jenkins over transfers... IMO, there's no smoke without fire, however, I feel it was just a difference of opinion that both were thankfully capable of sorting out. When all's said and done, he will go down as one of our top 4 managers in our history along with rodgers for getting us up and keeping us there, martinez (the man I think wins that award) and Toshack. However, Laudrup has made some clangers, like Schechter for example... surely we're all in agreement that that decision was puzzling. And I think we've all been unanimous in our assessment of Laudrup's integrity, particularly compared with Martinez and Rodgers... I don't recall anyone slating him for that, happy to be proven wrong.

Briefly on Sousa - a Nazi War criminal? if I've ever read something so exaggerated it's that... From what I've read and my own personal opinion is that Sousa was too negative and did rub people up the wrong way, but what he did do was hand over to brendan a water tight defence that played a massive role in our promotion.

Huw - I've not read (and please leave a link if I'm wrong) anyone calling him anything near an idiot. I do believe that he's made a mistake if we get to the end of the month without signing anyone, but again, that's my opinion and this is a forum where I can express it. If we continue to have the attitude of Huw being immune from criticism because of where he's taken us then we'll never get anywhere... he's got 99.9% right, but he's a human being and will make mistakes. And like I said, I've not heard anyone say he employed the worst manager we ever had in Sousa... anyone who thinks that has a very short memory... probably hadn't heard of us before Brian Flynn was appointed.

Vasquez - this I think you've gotten right in terms of your assessment of how fans have talked about him, but show me a stat that doesn't support that and I'll hold my hands up.

Donnelly - again, a misinterpretation.... what people are saying here isn't that he's garbage and we shouldn't have invested in him... they're saying that given how bad vasquez is and schechter was, we will lose nothing by giving him a chance... he may shock people, even laudrup... he may not be ready but we don't have suarez or negredo sat waiting to get on so the criticism is that laudrup has overlooked him instead of two of the most ineffective (notice I didn't say "worst") strikers we've ever had.

For a final time... these are my opinions... one man's "tripe" is another man's truth...

*covers head and waits for objects to be thrown*

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:26 - Jan 16 with 968 viewsTrundle10

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:16 - Jan 16 by raynor94

Some on here have already written Vasquez off on here, he' 21 first season abroad, i' m more than happy to give him more time, but it's just another example of how poor some of our support is

Vazquez pulled out of a goal scoring chance against Everton through a lack of guts. He put his own personal safety before the team. You cannot coach guts. Michu would have put Howard and the ball into the back of the net.
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:34 - Jan 16 with 970 viewsAnotherJohn

I have to admit that the OP does an excellent job into tapping into forum prejudices and finding the lowest common denominator. I guess that is what counts on here as a great post.
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:37 - Jan 16 with 962 viewsQuakerJack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:34 - Jan 16 by AnotherJohn

I have to admit that the OP does an excellent job into tapping into forum prejudices and finding the lowest common denominator. I guess that is what counts on here as a great post.

Now that's a good post.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:50 - Jan 16 with 939 viewsDrizzy

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:16 - Jan 16 by raynor94

We only have him for on loan for one bloody year and we're halfway through the season already and he has contributed absolutely nothing. NOTHING.

I'm afraid what you're saying is just nonsensical. He's supposed to be our second choice striker to Bony and he has simply failed to deliver with every opportunity he's been given. I don't care how old he is or whether he's f*cking homesick or not. He's not our player and all we can ask of him is to provide a little spark or chip in with a few goals which could prove to be vital.

He simply has not done that so far. His long term development is not our problem.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 14:04]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 14:04 - Jan 16 with 924 viewsFlashberryjack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:50 - Jan 16 by Drizzy

We only have him for on loan for one bloody year and we're halfway through the season already and he has contributed absolutely nothing. NOTHING.

I'm afraid what you're saying is just nonsensical. He's supposed to be our second choice striker to Bony and he has simply failed to deliver with every opportunity he's been given. I don't care how old he is or whether he's f*cking homesick or not. He's not our player and all we can ask of him is to provide a little spark or chip in with a few goals which could prove to be vital.

He simply has not done that so far. His long term development is not our problem.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 14:04]

Absolutely spot on.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 15:06 - Jan 16 with 878 viewsperchrockjack

Some really and truly are getting this hatred/scapegoat stuff.
Fact is he was brought in as a hungry eager to impress young striker who would go on to big things.
FAIR ENOUGH, just the lad we would want to back up Bony.
Since he has had to play because of injuries he has showed a huge banana yellow streak which has cost OUR club. Hehas had chances -good ones which he has spurned simply because he didn't what to get hurt at all. We have players who give their all for the club which means getting injured or hurt. I couldn't give a shite about his future or him as a person. I want him to serve my club and he isn't because he is basically a shitehuse who should never ever have darkened our club. Unfair? fine-go out and prove otherwise.

Routledge,hardly a great asset to us at least didn't bottle it when facing an oncoming goalkeeper. Get my drift?
MAYBE NOT

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:00 - Jan 16 with 815 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 13:18 - Jan 16 by QuakerJack

I have to agree with you there Perchrock... (they'll be talking about us soon Perch).

Firstly, Ki - can nobody accept that perhaps Poyet has succeded in getting the best from him where Laudrup has failed.... any mackem I've spoken to (and I know a shed load of them) will tell you he's been their best player. He's played further forward than Laudrup allowed him to play and it's been the making of him... perhaps it's one big massive coincidence.

Laudrup - Nobody's had it in for him. Some opinions were formed by the press and their unveiling of what now seemed like a load of bull about him stropping with Jenkins over transfers... IMO, there's no smoke without fire, however, I feel it was just a difference of opinion that both were thankfully capable of sorting out. When all's said and done, he will go down as one of our top 4 managers in our history along with rodgers for getting us up and keeping us there, martinez (the man I think wins that award) and Toshack. However, Laudrup has made some clangers, like Schechter for example... surely we're all in agreement that that decision was puzzling. And I think we've all been unanimous in our assessment of Laudrup's integrity, particularly compared with Martinez and Rodgers... I don't recall anyone slating him for that, happy to be proven wrong.

Briefly on Sousa - a Nazi War criminal? if I've ever read something so exaggerated it's that... From what I've read and my own personal opinion is that Sousa was too negative and did rub people up the wrong way, but what he did do was hand over to brendan a water tight defence that played a massive role in our promotion.

Huw - I've not read (and please leave a link if I'm wrong) anyone calling him anything near an idiot. I do believe that he's made a mistake if we get to the end of the month without signing anyone, but again, that's my opinion and this is a forum where I can express it. If we continue to have the attitude of Huw being immune from criticism because of where he's taken us then we'll never get anywhere... he's got 99.9% right, but he's a human being and will make mistakes. And like I said, I've not heard anyone say he employed the worst manager we ever had in Sousa... anyone who thinks that has a very short memory... probably hadn't heard of us before Brian Flynn was appointed.

Vasquez - this I think you've gotten right in terms of your assessment of how fans have talked about him, but show me a stat that doesn't support that and I'll hold my hands up.

Donnelly - again, a misinterpretation.... what people are saying here isn't that he's garbage and we shouldn't have invested in him... they're saying that given how bad vasquez is and schechter was, we will lose nothing by giving him a chance... he may shock people, even laudrup... he may not be ready but we don't have suarez or negredo sat waiting to get on so the criticism is that laudrup has overlooked him instead of two of the most ineffective (notice I didn't say "worst") strikers we've ever had.

For a final time... these are my opinions... one man's "tripe" is another man's truth...

*covers head and waits for objects to be thrown*

Before I give a response, let me just say that I know I've tapped into the lowest common denominator on the site and I took some of it to an extreme, but that was kind of the point. There is so much cr@p on here that gets posted that is either done to wind people up, or its by people who really don't have a grip on reality. There are some really good posters on here, but there are others that you know are just looking for an argument, usually because of some personal issue with other people on here. It's also the case that 'discussions' rarely take place any more. It gets bogged down by people shouting about their opinions and others 'shutting down' these threads with negative personal attacks or obtuse responses aimed at antagonising others.

Ki: I agree that Poyet seems to be getting more out of Ki, but surely that's more reason not to bring him back? If Laudrup can't get the best out of him then we will have the same mediocre player we had last season rather than getting the sort of performances that Sunderland are getting.

Laudrup: there have been plenty of threads over the last two years, particularly at the start of last season and this. In the early days he was getting stick because he sat down for most of the game. I seem to remember one massive thread stating that he and Jenkins didn't see eye to eye and weren't speaking. In recent months we've had people speculating that they don't speak and that Jenkins wants rid. Earlier today I read in a thread that all our injuries are due to Laudrup 's training methods. I'm not going to trawl through and pull out links to threads, I'm safe in the knowledge that all this cr@p has been posted on here in the last two years.

Sousa: again, there's been some comments over the last couple of years that have completely revised Sousa's influence at the club. For some reason he was the centre of some very similar negative stories to the ones about Laudrup: issues around training and his relationship with the players. Maybe some of our fans just don't like former world class foreign players?

Huw: again, I'm not trawling through for links. Huw has previously faced criticism for not signing players, or talking to the press about what teams we should beat, or ticket prices, or the stadium expansion . For me, the guy is great and I believe he gets criticised by people who don't see/appreciate all the work that goes on outside of the public eye.

Vasquez: I agree he hasn't covered himself in glory, though I think Perch accusing him of lacking moral fibre is a little bit over the top. All I'm suggesting is that some have written him off completely and I think it's too early to do that.

Donnolly: that stemmed from someone the other day questioning why he was ever signed if he's not going to be given a chance, and that it was a pointless signing if he's not going to be given a chance now. My suggestion is that he was one for the future and maybe the management still think there's work to be done. It may be that he never plays for us, and if that's the case then I still think it was worth the punt.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:11 - Jan 16 with 808 viewsOldjack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 11:46 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

Fed up? Frustrated? Dumb-founded by some of the cr@p that gets posted on here?...yep.

Angry?...not me.

bollacks ,who the fuk are you to judge what's crap and what's not ?Get off your white charger son and take a step backwards ,it's all about opinions and debates. Now wouldn't it be a boring world if we all were stuck with your thoughts and ideas you minge

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:15 - Jan 16 with 805 viewspaulv2k4

Ki: I thought Ki was okay last season, he kept hold of the ball and played the possession pass, not miracles, but the same amount as any other player in defensive midfield would do!. I heard the long holiday was the reason behind Laudrup no longer wanting him. Personally, I think most would like him back because he's a midfielder and we don't have many at this point in time and its almost like having a new signing with paying out the cash. Nobody is saying he will win the league for us!

Laudrup: Why loan in sub-standard strikers when you have Donnelly? His beliefs that we can't win against top team (in the league) filter into the side, I firmly believe that any game is winnable! We had a good run of form until we won the cup last year and Michu had a great first season for us. That is why we didn't get relegated last season.

Huw: Not sure what your talking about. Huw is Huw, he will always try and keep the club in the black and I am sure we are all happy about that.

Vazquez: confidence is shattered mainly from people disliking him from day one!

Donnelly: In the European away game he was given a chance in, I thought he played well for his debut. Hes 21, its time for him to have some games.
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:31 - Jan 16 with 797 viewsWarwickHunt

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:15 - Jan 16 by paulv2k4

Ki: I thought Ki was okay last season, he kept hold of the ball and played the possession pass, not miracles, but the same amount as any other player in defensive midfield would do!. I heard the long holiday was the reason behind Laudrup no longer wanting him. Personally, I think most would like him back because he's a midfielder and we don't have many at this point in time and its almost like having a new signing with paying out the cash. Nobody is saying he will win the league for us!

Laudrup: Why loan in sub-standard strikers when you have Donnelly? His beliefs that we can't win against top team (in the league) filter into the side, I firmly believe that any game is winnable! We had a good run of form until we won the cup last year and Michu had a great first season for us. That is why we didn't get relegated last season.

Huw: Not sure what your talking about. Huw is Huw, he will always try and keep the club in the black and I am sure we are all happy about that.

Vazquez: confidence is shattered mainly from people disliking him from day one!

Donnelly: In the European away game he was given a chance in, I thought he played well for his debut. Hes 21, its time for him to have some games.

"Donnelly: In the European away game he was given a chance in, I thought he played well for his debut. Hes 21, its time for him to have some games."

You what?
He was absolutely f*cking shocking. I'm not writing him off as he's got some raw talent but he looked a million miles away in that game.

He could do with a season on loan in the Championship.
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:38 - Jan 16 with 792 viewspaulv2k4

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:31 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

"Donnelly: In the European away game he was given a chance in, I thought he played well for his debut. Hes 21, its time for him to have some games."

You what?
He was absolutely f*cking shocking. I'm not writing him off as he's got some raw talent but he looked a million miles away in that game.

He could do with a season on loan in the Championship.

At least he shoots and tries to take his chances. Although I agree to the loan idea too.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 17:39]
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:42 - Jan 16 with 785 viewsQuakerJack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:00 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

Before I give a response, let me just say that I know I've tapped into the lowest common denominator on the site and I took some of it to an extreme, but that was kind of the point. There is so much cr@p on here that gets posted that is either done to wind people up, or its by people who really don't have a grip on reality. There are some really good posters on here, but there are others that you know are just looking for an argument, usually because of some personal issue with other people on here. It's also the case that 'discussions' rarely take place any more. It gets bogged down by people shouting about their opinions and others 'shutting down' these threads with negative personal attacks or obtuse responses aimed at antagonising others.

Ki: I agree that Poyet seems to be getting more out of Ki, but surely that's more reason not to bring him back? If Laudrup can't get the best out of him then we will have the same mediocre player we had last season rather than getting the sort of performances that Sunderland are getting.

Laudrup: there have been plenty of threads over the last two years, particularly at the start of last season and this. In the early days he was getting stick because he sat down for most of the game. I seem to remember one massive thread stating that he and Jenkins didn't see eye to eye and weren't speaking. In recent months we've had people speculating that they don't speak and that Jenkins wants rid. Earlier today I read in a thread that all our injuries are due to Laudrup 's training methods. I'm not going to trawl through and pull out links to threads, I'm safe in the knowledge that all this cr@p has been posted on here in the last two years.

Sousa: again, there's been some comments over the last couple of years that have completely revised Sousa's influence at the club. For some reason he was the centre of some very similar negative stories to the ones about Laudrup: issues around training and his relationship with the players. Maybe some of our fans just don't like former world class foreign players?

Huw: again, I'm not trawling through for links. Huw has previously faced criticism for not signing players, or talking to the press about what teams we should beat, or ticket prices, or the stadium expansion . For me, the guy is great and I believe he gets criticised by people who don't see/appreciate all the work that goes on outside of the public eye.

Vasquez: I agree he hasn't covered himself in glory, though I think Perch accusing him of lacking moral fibre is a little bit over the top. All I'm suggesting is that some have written him off completely and I think it's too early to do that.

Donnolly: that stemmed from someone the other day questioning why he was ever signed if he's not going to be given a chance, and that it was a pointless signing if he's not going to be given a chance now. My suggestion is that he was one for the future and maybe the management still think there's work to be done. It may be that he never plays for us, and if that's the case then I still think it was worth the punt.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:54 - Jan 16 with 769 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:11 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

bollacks ,who the fuk are you to judge what's crap and what's not ?Get off your white charger son and take a step backwards ,it's all about opinions and debates. Now wouldn't it be a boring world if we all were stuck with your thoughts and ideas you minge

I think this sums up one of my previous posts perfectly. Nothing constructive to add, just lots of name calling, and yet I'm the one in the wrong?

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:12 - Jan 16 with 735 viewsQuakerJack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:00 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

Not sure what happened there Caerleon, my response came out blank.

What I did originally say was that that was an excellent response, fair play.

I agree with a lot of what you say, particularly the first paragraph. I also agree with much of it but not all. But then that's the point isn't it. We're having a debate and disagree in some cases but we both agree on one thing, that we love the Swans.

Appreciate the response. I enjoyed reading it, partly because I was in debenhams waiting for my wife who's having her eyebrows waxed.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:31 - Jan 16 with 714 viewsOldjack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 17:54 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

I think this sums up one of my previous posts perfectly. Nothing constructive to add, just lots of name calling, and yet I'm the one in the wrong?

When the word tripe was used to describe other posters works all your creditability disappeared ,think on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:39 - Jan 16 with 710 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:31 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

When the word tripe was used to describe other posters works all your creditability disappeared ,think on

So you believe that everything posted on here is 'sensible'? The fact that you've resorted to childish name-calling and verbal abuse on this thread and another shows that you don't. I'm quite happy with my credibility, it's disappointing that instead of engaging in discussion all you can do is try to bully and abuse those who don't agree with you.

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:41 - Jan 16 with 704 viewsDarran

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:39 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

So you believe that everything posted on here is 'sensible'? The fact that you've resorted to childish name-calling and verbal abuse on this thread and another shows that you don't. I'm quite happy with my credibility, it's disappointing that instead of engaging in discussion all you can do is try to bully and abuse those who don't agree with you.

Ignore him CJ he's a tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:46 - Jan 16 with 695 viewsOldjack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:39 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

Too the people who posted it and others it is sensible, you are definitely not worthy too class it as tripe. I don't bully anyone but if you give it expect it back

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:48 - Jan 16 with 690 viewsOldjack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:41 - Jan 16 by Darran

Ignore him CJ he's a tw*t.

Go away Teabag

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:53 - Jan 16 with 682 views_Kieran

I was critical of Bony after the Aston Villa game, for the first time only. (Because unlike say Routledge I'd never seen him REALLY deliver in a 'top' league)

I feel like a c*nt now, apologies to all!
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 18:55]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:54 - Jan 16 with 681 viewsWarwickHunt

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:31 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

You're f*cked without creditability...
Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:59 - Jan 16 with 675 viewscaerleon_jack

Quick round up of all the tripe on here... on 18:46 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

Too the people who posted it and others it is sensible, you are definitely not worthy too class it as tripe. I don't bully anyone but if you give it expect it back

How do you know I'm not worthy? Because I don't agree with your opinions. Maybe it's your age and it's a generational thing, but this is all sounding a bit fascist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024