Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh laurent.. 14:56 - Feb 15 with 1043 viewsDiscodroid

Just had a couple of pints with his uncle dave , in the duke of edingburgh ,east ham at lunchtime today with my old man.

what a cracking fella!!,big things are expected of josh at qpr .

unsurprisingly there is a sense of frustration regarding members of gallen's youth team not progressing/given the chance to impress at a higher level at qpr.

i believe josh is on loan at the moment and wish him every success in his career at qpr..

told dave that bright young hungry players like josh ,are the lifeblood of our clubs sustainable future..

frustration from both me and dave was vented over a couple of peronis's ,over the accumulation of premiership has beens..in favour of the talent we have in the youth team.

i may be wrong, but reading between the lines 'h' s m.o seems to be promotion by any means available(within reason) and a rebuild for him ,or another ,perhaps in the summer.

all the best dave. a real pleasure to meet you.Absolute gentleman

uurrrrssss!!

[Post edited 15 Feb 2014 15:43]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Josh laurent.. on 13:21 - Feb 16 with 738 viewsDiscodroid

My god, lads like josh might as well move on now..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-transfer-news-qpr-ma

1. it cant be true, surely?
2. if it is. words fail me for once. another 33 year old on loan..
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:24]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Josh laurent.. on 14:00 - Feb 16 with 664 viewsHollowayRanger

old manager goes with who he knows ie his old players

if we fail this season then we should aim young

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Josh laurent.. on 14:23 - Feb 16 with 624 viewsDiscodroid

Josh laurent.. on 14:00 - Feb 16 by HollowayRanger

old manager goes with who he knows ie his old players

if we fail this season then we should aim young

i dont know mate.. i just feel so uninspired by it all, the younger lads such as josh,ehmer/ harriman/patreso dont get a sniff.

perhaps im alone in being against this vampric thirst for aging hasbeens.

couldnt help but feel a tinge of embarrassment at the side h put out on monday night v derby in front of a sky tv audience

looked like a lower mid table prem side from 2006/7.

half expected old roger millford, complete with mullet to ref the game!
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 14:26]

Josh laurent.. on 14:36 - Feb 16 with 588 viewsFredManRave

Did you ask Uncle Dave if Josh was still in a higher state of consciousness?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Josh laurent.. on 14:51 - Feb 16 with 567 viewsDiscodroid

Josh laurent.. on 14:36 - Feb 16 by FredManRave

Did you ask Uncle Dave if Josh was still in a higher state of consciousness?

hehehehe..a fine tune.... love a bit of acid squelch !!.

apparently its making a bit of a comeback, get yer tie dye and dungarees out fredmanrave!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024