Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit 18:32 - Apr 6 with 503 viewsYorkRanger

Hopefully Redknapp will be giving this some thought...

Mine would be 4-2-3-1

Green
Simpson Ned Hill YSY
Barton Benny
Hoilett Ravel Traore
Austin

Any offers on this?
Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 18:39 - Apr 6 with 493 viewsbatmanhoop

possibly replace Hoilett to put a bit more steel in midfield, definately agree with the omission of BAE
Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 19:40 - Apr 6 with 424 viewsrichranger

I bet Dunne and BAE will both play - 'arry's Boys
Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 19:50 - Apr 6 with 415 viewsessextaxiboy

If Carroll is eligible I think he will play
Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 19:51 - Apr 6 with 415 viewsWadR

Green
Simpson Ned Hill YSY
Barton jenas/Carroll
Benayoun Morrison Traore
Austin

Would like to see Assou-ekotto dropped, give YSY a run in the team until the end of the regular season. See how he does, if he's not up to it, then at least we know. All I've seen from BAE recently suggests that Yun will be an improvement in work rate and attacking play. I just want to see our fullbacks overlapping and adding to our attacks.

Ease Austin back, couple more sub appearances. Then start him. Think Benayoun's work rate will be useful. Think having 2 wingers will leave us too exposed on the counter. Hoilett's a good
Option to have from the bench.
Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 19:59 - Apr 6 with 402 viewsHollowayRanger

AWAY

Green
Simpson onouha Hill YSY
Barton henry
Benayoun Morrison Traore
Austin

HOME

Green
Simpson onouha Hill YSY
Barton carrol
Benayoun Morrison hoilett
Austin

but if we need a goal ie losing

Green
Simpson onouha Hill
Barton henry
Benayoun Morrison hoilett
Austin zamorra

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 20:08 - Apr 6 with 388 viewsstansleftfoot

That's a side, but very unlikely to get picked, because of injury, some 'cos Harry is the Manager, not me, not you or a dog named Blue!
I'd play Barton and Henry, your back four, and the rest!
It's a good side. Carroll is an irrelevance, no assists, no goals, no won tackles, no point. Lots of hope, no delivery!
The key is no Carroll! But Harry has Tommy to win match's, he doesn't!
Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 20:14 - Apr 6 with 373 viewsN12Hoop

Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 20:08 - Apr 6 by stansleftfoot

That's a side, but very unlikely to get picked, because of injury, some 'cos Harry is the Manager, not me, not you or a dog named Blue!
I'd play Barton and Henry, your back four, and the rest!
It's a good side. Carroll is an irrelevance, no assists, no goals, no won tackles, no point. Lots of hope, no delivery!
The key is no Carroll! But Harry has Tommy to win match's, he doesn't!

Phillips above Hoilett any day. Hoilett best as an impact sub when everyone else is knackered.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 20:16 - Apr 6 with 367 viewsYorkRanger

Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 20:14 - Apr 6 by N12Hoop

Phillips above Hoilett any day. Hoilett best as an impact sub when everyone else is knackered.

Fair shout on Phillips, although I've written him ff the season. The line in the op about assuming everyone is fit was based on those who could get fit in time. Maybe I'm wrong on Phillips?
Login to get fewer ads

Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 20:23 - Apr 6 with 353 viewsBrixtonR

Unfortunately probably Wigan or Derby's starting 11
Best starting 11 and formation for the play offs assuming everyone is fit on 20:28 - Apr 6 with 347 viewsstansleftfoot

Phillips over Hoillet but he needs to start playing pretty soon....however Austin changed the energy on the pitch immediately yesterday, only Harry confused it by bunging on BZ as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024