Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks to Juzzie 21:13 - May 19 with 835 viewsGetMeRangers

I have to say a big thank you to Juzzie. A while back he was putting together an idea for a banner. he has very kindly allowed form me to have it turned into a banner, which in turn was possible to an fan on Twitter, @rolymay, offering banners at cost. Might not get a ticket for Wembley but my eldest boy will have this to treasure and bring with him to Rangers games, when he has the chance

Felt his efforts couldnt go un-rewarded so I ahve made a contribution to Tiger Cubs... win win all round :)
[Post edited 19 May 2014 21:18]
Thanks to Juzzie on 23:13 - May 19 with 712 viewsTheBlob

If that was Juzzie there would have been a lurcher or two and at least one caravan.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Thanks to Juzzie on 17:01 - May 20 with 605 viewsJonDoeman

Nice one GMR. And good design Juzzie!

It Is What It Is !!

Thanks to Juzzie on 17:08 - May 20 with 591 viewsspencer

Juzzie ? Is he a regular on here then as i've never heard of him .
Thanks to Juzzie on 17:25 - May 20 with 579 viewsGetMeRangers

Thanks to Juzzie on 17:01 - May 20 by JonDoeman

Nice one GMR. And good design Juzzie!

See it in 502 this sat :)
Thanks to Juzzie on 18:02 - May 20 with 523 viewsJuzzie

Thanks to Juzzie on 17:08 - May 20 by spencer

Juzzie ? Is he a regular on here then as i've never heard of him .

Glad the design is being put to good use and it was kindly done at cost.

My idea was to have an iconic player representing each of our last 4 badges. I know Adel is not around anymore as such, but a) the design was done about a year ago and b) love him or hate him, he's probably been the most infulential player under the Briatore badge.
Austin may be a worthy successor but to do that he'll need to score on Saturday in a winning result and get enough goals next season to keep us in the PL, preferably comfortably!

[Post edited 20 May 2014 18:07]
Thanks to Juzzie on 20:33 - May 20 with 427 viewsGetMeRangers

Thanks to Juzzie on 18:02 - May 20 by Juzzie

Glad the design is being put to good use and it was kindly done at cost.

My idea was to have an iconic player representing each of our last 4 badges. I know Adel is not around anymore as such, but a) the design was done about a year ago and b) love him or hate him, he's probably been the most infulential player under the Briatore badge.
Austin may be a worthy successor but to do that he'll need to score on Saturday in a winning result and get enough goals next season to keep us in the PL, preferably comfortably!

[Post edited 20 May 2014 18:07]

Re: Adel. Love or hate, we rarely see those of such talent in hoops. Forget the last promotion, he was what brought me back to as many games as I could get tickets for... he cost me a fortune, but was worth the entrance money alone.

Wish he felt the same for us, but hey-ho

My sons would say Jamie Mackie or Buzsachy (the latter mainly for the song... better than on a car journey than the wheels go round)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024