Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Many Flags? 09:19 - Jun 12 with 489 viewsexiled_dictator

so with all this world cup fever going on, and everyone wearing green & yellow Havaianas with white socks (go on, admit it), how many flags have you displayed at home / work / on the car / around?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-27777911

And have you displayed any flags other that St George crosses?
I was able to put up a string of St Georges above the counter in exchange for my brother having a string of German flags in the refrigerated drawer. We don't sell and pork, pig meat or sausage meat, and I don't think that Germany makes anything other than that, so I don't really see the connection.

Anyway, we could have the Dutch flags in the cheese section, or Italy in the pasta section.
Or Nigerian flag in the finance section, anyone?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

How Many Flags? on 09:35 - Jun 12 with 463 viewsToast_R

I must admit I wasn't going to bother this year but a couple of people in the office (females I may add) have made us all chip in and gone and decorated the place with flags, bunting (careful with the predictive text)and inflatable hands cue plenty of office innuendo.
Doing our world cup sweepstake draw at lunch time
How Many Flags? on 09:36 - Jun 12 with 463 viewssimmo

LFW is working from home today, presumably getting started on THIS

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

How Many Flags? on 11:07 - Jun 12 with 418 viewswillis1980

at the moment ive seen a 60 to 40 split between women in cars with england flags and then the scaffolding coated in flags
How Many Flags? on 11:34 - Jun 12 with 404 viewsdaveB

office is full of flags from all the countries, at home I have my playoff flag still hanging out the window
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024