Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy number 1 on yahoo searches 12:41 - Aug 22 with 785 viewsrunningman75

On yahoo.co.uk homepage it has the top 10 current searches. Is anything going on with Remy or is it just 1000s of neurotic r's fans logging on?
Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 12:56 - Aug 22 with 731 viewsadhoc_qpr

Don't worry, he's far too decent a bloke to bugger off on deadline day and leave us hanging - Harry said so...
Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 13:09 - Aug 22 with 691 viewsEalingHoop81

Most likely nothing........ but the BBC gossip pages have him down as being Spurs bound according to ...wait for it.......the Daily Star.

Of course most tabloids make up what they want to write and we happen to be playing Spurs on Sunday...................
Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 13:11 - Aug 22 with 682 viewsPommyhoop

The Mail are saying Spuds are selling Soldado and targeting Remy..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 13:15 - Aug 22 with 662 viewsEalingHoop81

Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 13:11 - Aug 22 by Pommyhoop

Sure they'll have a host of clubs lining up to take a striker with 4 goals in a year 3 being pens or whatever his record is.

Unfortunately Remy plays the way Spurs like and Soldado doesn't play the role they keep trying to use him for.

I'd be very happy for Remy to have a quiet day on Sunday......
Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 13:17 - Aug 22 with 654 viewsSpiritofGregory

Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 13:11 - Aug 22 by Pommyhoop

I wouldn't even give 50p for Soldado.
Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 13:37 - Aug 22 with 593 viewsTheBlob

Well I for one hope we give Spuds a right battering so you can say to Remy do you really want to join this bunch of losers - more lemons than a stall on Covent Garden?Nobody gives a f*ck about the Europa League anyway.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 15:45 - Aug 22 with 476 viewsbosh67

Well, the alternative is we sell Remy to Spurs. Not sure why but I suspect he want to go. We get Wellbeck in on loan with a view to buy. Kid is talented and still only 23. May be a good loan move for him to us. Not that Utd players do too well with us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Remy number 1 on yahoo searches on 16:08 - Aug 22 with 436 viewsCFW

Said it before and will say it again - although I think we all want to keep Remy not sure if it will happen. If another club is prepared to pay £15 million in cash and he wants to go provided we have enough time to get in a replacement although I would not like it not much we can do.

If that club is Spurs and they want to off load all their shite onto us in the form of Dawson and any other has been I just hope to god we tell them to fcuk right off.

Welbeck? you must be joking NEVER scores and so over rated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024