Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If any of you was.................... 23:08 - Aug 25 with 2153 viewsDWQPR

The bloke sitting in row 21 seat 167 yesterday, will you go and have a fûcking shower before the next away game just in case I have once again the misfortune of having to sit directoy behind or downwind from you! Christ, this same bloke, a couple of years ago was queuing to get in at Reading, patiently whilst stewards search the people in front, he gets to the steward who promptly waves him buy!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

If any of you was.................... on 23:14 - Aug 25 with 2115 viewsTacticalR

The club needs to be a lot more strict about personal hygiene.

Air hostess clique

If any of you was.................... on 23:17 - Aug 25 with 2103 viewsDWQPR

If any of you was.................... on 23:14 - Aug 25 by TacticalR

The club needs to be a lot more strict about personal hygiene.

If you had to gulp down 90 minutes of the whiff the emanated from this guy you would certain wish the club did take personal hygiene of the supporters seriously.

If any of you was.................... on 23:27 - Aug 25 with 2057 viewsLowerloftLad

Next time you smell him nominate him for the ice bucket challenge 😂😂😂

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

If any of you was.................... on 23:37 - Aug 25 with 2017 viewsLythamR

If any of you was.................... on 23:27 - Aug 25 by LowerloftLad

Next time you smell him nominate him for the ice bucket challenge 😂😂😂

could well be the same guy that was sat in front of me at Goodison when we won up there 3 years ago, was just about bearable when nothing was happening but every time he moved great wafts of steal sweat and god knows what else was released into the atmosphere

you have my sympathies
If any of you was.................... on 00:31 - Aug 26 with 1923 viewsloftboy

Blimey that was only 3 rows behind me, lucky escape for me there.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

If any of you was.................... on 00:35 - Aug 26 with 1911 viewsTacticalR

We're all agreed we need a strict no tolerance policy, but I am just wondering how the club can enforce this. Sniffer dogs at the gate? Odour detectors added to CCTV?

Air hostess clique

If any of you was.................... on 00:39 - Aug 26 with 1897 viewsHollowayRanger

get smelly readers them at the library as well

have to hold me breath and run like hell

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

If any of you was.................... on 08:06 - Aug 26 with 1600 viewsjonno

If any of you was.................... on 00:39 - Aug 26 by HollowayRanger

get smelly readers them at the library as well

have to hold me breath and run like hell

I thought librarians had to have some sort of basic command of written English?
Login to get fewer ads

If any of you was.................... on 08:47 - Aug 26 with 1461 viewsTacticalR

If any of you was.................... on 08:06 - Aug 26 by jonno

I thought librarians had to have some sort of basic command of written English?

No, just running ability.

Air hostess clique

If any of you was.................... on 08:57 - Aug 26 with 1430 viewsMytch_QPR

I can honestly say it wasn't me - I was at home listening to the unfolding collapse on 5 live. Mind you, I think I could smell our performance through the radio...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

If any of you was.................... on 09:25 - Aug 26 with 1349 viewsMedwayR

What did he look like?

Was he wearing a cap by any chance and have a beard, wearing a leather jacket?

Poll: Who’s better?

If any of you was.................... on 09:28 - Aug 26 with 1326 viewspaulparker

BTW does anyone remember the tramp who used to stand at the front of the Loft in the Mid Eighties, Jesus he was ripe
I remember my old man telling him to have a scrub when he joined everyone on the pitch against Man City re the Fulham Merger

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

If any of you was.................... on 09:45 - Aug 26 with 1277 viewsDWQPR

If any of you was.................... on 09:25 - Aug 26 by MedwayR

What did he look like?

Was he wearing a cap by any chance and have a beard, wearing a leather jacket?

Around the age of 50 with dark hair which is thinning on the top and which hasn't seen a shampoo or a comb since the start of the millennium (first one) by the looks of things, fat and wore the black Binatone away shirt from the 03-04 season which carried a history of all things that he has eaten at football matches in the last decade. And stinks like f**k.

If any of you was.................... on 09:54 - Aug 26 with 1253 viewsMedwayR

If any of you was.................... on 09:45 - Aug 26 by DWQPR

Around the age of 50 with dark hair which is thinning on the top and which hasn't seen a shampoo or a comb since the start of the millennium (first one) by the looks of things, fat and wore the black Binatone away shirt from the 03-04 season which carried a history of all things that he has eaten at football matches in the last decade. And stinks like f**k.

Haha, well it's not the one that I've far too often ended up standing in close proximity to on the tube home after a game...

Poll: Who’s better?

If any of you was.................... on 13:59 - Aug 26 with 980 viewsdermyqpr

Any player with a Clive rating of 5 or under should have been made to lick said smelly person`s navel, groin armpits and thinning scalp at yesterdays training session (ha, if they still do that????) for the first hour. Thank him and send him on his way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024