Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just our fcukin luck.... 04:27 - Jan 18 with 737 viewsFredManRave

.... we lose AND Redknapp stays.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Just our fcukin luck.... on 10:43 - Jan 18 with 636 viewsTacticalR

Was Redknapp going to get the sack for not beating a team we haven't beaten in twenty years?

Air hostess clique

Just our fcukin luck.... on 10:51 - Jan 18 with 612 viewskropotkin41

Just our fcukin luck.... on 10:43 - Jan 18 by TacticalR

Was Redknapp going to get the sack for not beating a team we haven't beaten in twenty years?

To be truthful though, they were eminently beatable yesterday. It's all very well saying "oh, it was Man Utd", but yesterday looked to me to bear all the hallmarks of every brilliantly planned game of Harry's glorious tenure.

The reason I fail to see how anyone can say that we should keep Harry now, isn't that I dismiss unthinkingly the risks of replacing a manager at this stage in the season, but that surely he's exhausted every excuse in the book, up to and including the supposed class of the opposition. The man is an absolute charlatan, humbug, con artist, however you want to say it.

We could have given them a scare at least, we could have beaten them, we could have scrapped for a point, but we didn't. We lost 2-0 and no surprise. Conceded the same kind of goals; showed the same kind of frailties; made the same kind of substitutions and MADE THE SAME KIND OF EXCUSES afterwards.

I'm sick of it. It's bo**ox.

If Harry stays then personally I can't wait for the end of the season whatever it brings, relegation, financial meltdown, disappearance of virtually all the players. At least we can be reasonably sure Redknapp will go and we'll start with a clean slate........... wherever we start.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Just our fcukin luck.... on 10:53 - Jan 18 with 603 viewsqprewan

No but for having the worst away record in 50 years, heading for a second relegation, spending millions but still having to field an ageing team, having no tactical acumen whatsoever and general being sh!te...
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 10:54]
Just our fcukin luck.... on 11:05 - Jan 18 with 574 viewsRaymond

Worst Man Utd team in 20 years?

That was the word yes & rightly so. 3 months to late.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024