Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel better today 15:25 - Feb 4 with 909 viewswelwynranger

We are still 19th. Still without an away point.Our club has been a laughing stock lately. The fans have been fighting each other. But today I feel better
I feel better today on 15:28 - Feb 4 with 901 viewsadhoc_qpr

Me too.

Happy now to see what happens and at least enjoy a change from the general cloud of misery and drudgery that was Redknapp.

We will probably go down, we will probably appoint Sherwood who many think will flop badly, but while QPR supporting has been about glory and success, it should at least be exciting.
I feel better today on 19:44 - Feb 4 with 801 viewsmerseyhoop

I've had a spring in my step all day, superb news yesterday - new start and all that for the players.

I see Arry has been busy with media work today, I hope his knee holds up. I do wish him all the best as he was involved in promotion to the prem, but I think Clint Hill played a bigger role than Arry in that success.

Hopefully he takes charge of Hull, Villa or Leicester and resorts to the same tactics used on the Rsss.
I feel better today on 19:52 - Feb 4 with 784 viewsjohncharles

I feel a lot better now than I did this morning after last night's celebrations.
Get in there Sir Les

Strong and stable my arse.

I feel better today on 20:43 - Feb 4 with 740 viewsTopCat34

I'm feeling optimistic about the club. Sir Les and TF are saying the right things about the future, just hope Sherwood's up to the task, in terms of PL survival and possible/likely rebuilding in the division below. It's been a while but am excited about QPR again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024