Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 more years???? 09:15 - Oct 24 with 728 viewsexiled_dictator

rob green reckons he can keep playing for another 10 more years.
reckons he's in the best form of his life.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-keeper-i-plan-pl

now i know some people on this mb like him more than others, and reading match reports is super hysterical, as two supporters supposedly watching the same game will have 3 different opinions.

so, do we want rob here for another 10 years, assuming he doesn't get any worse (can he?), and stays injury free.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

10 more years???? on 09:21 - Oct 24 with 716 viewsozexile

10 more years on 60k a week? Nice work if you can get it. Should have left in the summer for me.
10 more years???? on 09:38 - Oct 24 with 697 viewsPommyhoop

Like someone said on another thread ( think it was John Charles??) he has to take more responsibility for the goals conceded even if it isn't one of his brain fart classics.
Patience worn thin with Green. Stick the youngster in..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

10 more years???? on 09:52 - Oct 24 with 670 viewsnix

Nooooooo!!!!!!!

Lovely fella, loves his mum etc, etc but as SAF says in recent BBC documentary, great managers have to know when players past their best. Last season he covered for his weaknesses - not commanding area, patchy decision-making, poor distribution, with some stand out worldy saves. This season it's just not happening 4 him. Would rather give yoof a chance.
10 more years???? on 10:54 - Oct 24 with 602 viewseghamranger

Good for him, but would be happy if he does the other 9 years away from Loftus Road.

I've not any confidence in smithies and think we only got him as Bentley didn't want to come here
10 more years???? on 13:50 - Oct 24 with 460 viewsMedwayR

10 more years???? on 10:54 - Oct 24 by eghamranger

Good for him, but would be happy if he does the other 9 years away from Loftus Road.

I've not any confidence in smithies and think we only got him as Bentley didn't want to come here

Bentley wanted to come here, Phil Brown even said as much, however we couldn't agree a fee with Southend, I hope we don't end up regretting that as I doubt we were far off agreeing a fee.

I think Smithies should be our first choice as Green is almost certain to leave in the summer and Smithies is our long term GK.

Poll: Who’s better?

10 more years???? on 13:56 - Oct 24 with 445 viewseghamranger

10 more years???? on 13:50 - Oct 24 by MedwayR

Bentley wanted to come here, Phil Brown even said as much, however we couldn't agree a fee with Southend, I hope we don't end up regretting that as I doubt we were far off agreeing a fee.

I think Smithies should be our first choice as Green is almost certain to leave in the summer and Smithies is our long term GK.

Bit like McCarthy was u mean
10 more years???? on 14:16 - Oct 24 with 418 viewsJamie

10 more years???? on 13:56 - Oct 24 by eghamranger

Bit like McCarthy was u mean

McCarthy wanted to stay at the club but we couldnt get rid of Green so he had to move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024