Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back. 22:31 - Jan 16 with 1726 viewsBostonR

My second away game this season - here are my player ratings:

Smithies - 7 - solid performance-came and caught crosses and his distribution was excellent.
Perch - 6 - best performance this season.
Onuaha - 7 - great partnership with Hall and stood firm in the first half.
Hall - 9 - my MOM. Sublime performance. Defended brilliantly and showed he can also play.
Konchesky - 5 - got taken to the cleaners in the first half and was all over the place.
Hoilett - 8 - deserved his goal for his non-stop performance.
Henry - 6 - poor first half- improved after thr break.
Luongo - 7 - had a very good second half and is quality on the ball.
Fer - 7 - solid game and was very good in the second half.
Phillips- 7 - no where in the first half but was everywhere after the break.
Pouter - 8 - he is clumsy but what a handful. Worked his nuts off and so deserved his goal.
Subs.
Mackie - 5
Cherry - 5

Rotherham played really well in the first half and should have scored. To be honest Rs were woeful and whatever JFH said at halftime we were a different side.
Just Back. on 23:20 - Jan 16 with 1525 viewsMancR

Very generous there mate. Knock 2 off everyone. Was like a pub game in first half, the standard of all aspects of the game was a joke.obviously improved after the break but still not great. The only 9/10 in that game should go to the ref who played advantage really well and was happy to let football be centre of attention.
Just Back. on 23:26 - Jan 16 with 1497 viewsbosh67

Just Back. on 23:20 - Jan 16 by MancR

Very generous there mate. Knock 2 off everyone. Was like a pub game in first half, the standard of all aspects of the game was a joke.obviously improved after the break but still not great. The only 9/10 in that game should go to the ref who played advantage really well and was happy to let football be centre of attention.

Yes I heard the ref had a stormer. Hardly noticed all game and just let it flow.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just Back. on 23:39 - Jan 16 with 1442 viewsderbyhoop

Way too generous. We were awful first half and superb second half. Once the 2nd went in they never created anything. JFH must have gone ballistic at HT

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Just Back. on 23:59 - Jan 16 with 1359 viewsCanadaRanger

"If you don't start playing I'm going to sign John Terry..."

OK, perhaps not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024