Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm Latest 12:49 - Mar 16 with 2272 viewsLblock

Not that I think it really effects as as this scheme looking more and more like pie in the sky

http://www.ealingtoday.co.uk/default.asp?section=info&page=eawarrenfarmrubbish00

IF we do end up there the rubbish theme may well continue in one way, shape, form or another!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warren Farm Latest on 13:36 - Mar 16 with 2129 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It sounded like it still had legs from the notes to that meeting.
Warren Farm Latest on 16:16 - Mar 16 with 1971 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im shocked that none of the Save Warren Farm group spotted dumper trucks dropping their loads on their "sacred land " I understood lots of local people used this community area how did they not spot them and confront the dumpers its a a mystery
Warren Farm Latest on 17:20 - Mar 16 with 1830 viewsstansleftfoot

Warren Farm Latest on 16:16 - Mar 16 by onlyrinmoray

Im shocked that none of the Save Warren Farm group spotted dumper trucks dropping their loads on their "sacred land " I understood lots of local people used this community area how did they not spot them and confront the dumpers its a a mystery

I surprised Lee Hoo's and Sir Les had enough time to dump the gear there.....
Warren Farm Latest on 19:25 - Mar 16 with 1642 viewsLblock

Warren Farm Latest on 17:20 - Mar 16 by stansleftfoot

I surprised Lee Hoo's and Sir Les had enough time to dump the gear there.....

I did think it could be Sandro and Fer's wage slips and spare copies of Rob Greens contract

Fair shout there LondonScottish, never thought of that. It would push LBE to want rid of this land quicker so it's someone else's to look after
I do however still think this is a Dodo project as far as the club is concerned but the public noise will remain the opposite for a while yet until Bungle starts a tweet on it with the word "Regrettably" as the first

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024